Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

biden corruption! This is some serious stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

06, I think a lot of it is because liberals can't separate emotion (Widower Joe!) from reality (Creepy Joe!).
    I remember seeing a MSM story on the "humble Joe Biden" who rode the commuter train from Delaware to DC and back everyday.
    HE wasn't too "proud" to use public transportation! 😇 (oh, boo hoo!)
    (bet the people of Delaware paid him back twofold and he never paid a cent!)

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
      Pmacc60- You seem to have the history of the biden chicanery and dirty dealings down well, and with first hand knowledge. I don't doubt a word of it, having watched joe biden since '88 when he was first busted for plagiarizing the Brit politician's speech.
      My question to you is: With all this dirt known about creepy joe, how did he manage to stay in office for 40+ years? demoncrat political machine? Cheating? Seems as if he were that unethical and crooked, the people of Delaware would have voted him out.
      There is and was a lot of Union support and they elect Dems . Also most of Delaware’s population is in New Castle county Wilmington is located in Newcastle County as well as Newark and that where the University of Delaware is also. These are heavily Democratic voters. Yes I know the dirt on Joe , all the big money people that are my clients talk about the shady side of Joe. ,Some of them will vote for Joe because he will keep them making money. .99 has no idea how bad Joe really is and it scares me that anyone would vote for a guy who has accomplished nothing other than getting elected!

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        All that and he is still the better man, the lesser of two evils.

https://news.yahoo.com/i-gave-two-le...110041724.html
        Keep believing that because if he gets elected you will realize what a fool you are! You have no idea how bad this guy is for the country!

Comment

As we should expect, the dimwits are blah’ing that all information in the Senate report is Russian disinformation and has no basis of truth. However, when the Steele report came out, all Russian info was correct and factual, per the dimwits.
          And now, the Washington Post has come out with another article with unnamed sources, by the way, stating Trump has said blacks are at fault themselves for the lack of equality, and also criticized the Jews as being ‘just in it for themselves’ !Nothing should be allowed to be printed without being verified by named sources.

Comment

I think the verification people should check on the story that all the Democratic lawmakers are protecting sex offenders.
            I had not heard that before.

https://news.yahoo.com/in-apparent-p...221037264.html

Comment

From the brain damaged bandicoot: "I think the verification people should check on the story that all the Democratic lawmakers are protecting sex offenders.
              I had not heard that before."

You just ain't been listenin' then, whiny nine. Since epstein didn't kill himself, and the arrest of Ghisalane Maxwell, this has been every where except in the bastions of the left wing cover up lamestream media. A lot of prominent demoncrats are circling the wagons and making their excuses.

Comment

Maybe they should change the name of the party to "Sexocrat" if you can furnish particulars to back up the blanket accusations.

Comment

CRM -
                  Here is an excerpt from my link.
                  You live in Conspiracyland, and should be able to relate to this.

"A
                  recent Yahoo News podcast series, “Conspiracyland,” documented how QAnon followers have been inspired by Trump’s tweets, repeating and even embellishing widely debunked claims by the president that one of his media critics, MSNBC co-host Joe Scarborough, had murdered a woman 19 years ago."

Comment

Consider all we found out about the Clintons and the shenanigans they pulled in Arkansas before getting to the White House. Why didn't the womanizing, Whitewater, payoffs and cronyism come out in the election?

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                      From the brain damaged bandicoot: "I think the verification people should check on the story that all the Democratic lawmakers are protecting sex offenders.
                      I had not heard that before."

You just ain't been listenin' then, whiny nine. Since epstein didn't kill himself, and the arrest of Ghisalane Maxwell, this has been every where except in the bastions of the left wing cover up lamestream media. A lot of prominent demoncrats are circling the wagons and making their excuses.
                      How do you tell your arguing with an idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                        It may interest you all to know that "this sick crap" originated in Russia as part of the disinformation and smear-Biden campaign, according to our own intelligence sources.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ear-joe-biden/

You don't get the whole story on redstate.
                        You just get the Russian version.
                        Our intelligence sources have as much intelligence as you.(none)

WMD, Russia hoax, Afghanistan , Syria gassing own people are a few examples.

Comment

slimy nine, get some help, son! Either get back on your meds, or seek a competent psychiatrist. Your stupidity is so outrageous, it may be contagious. All this concern about wearing masks and "social distancing", hiding under the bed from a virus, and you could infect who knows how many if they were exposed to you. Get help! You need it in a very bad way!
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	120142730_4550848981653049_8209306558374467688_o.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	749653

Comment

And he is the best of a poor lot.
                            The lesser of two evils.
                            The other one is telling us today that he can over-ride the medical guys if they don't approve the new vaccine for safety considerations.
                            Can you imagine the doctors saying the don't accept responsibility for the safety of this new covid vaccine, and Trump saying, "Well, I will," and the public taking him at his word.
                            Oh, wait. He never takes responsibility for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

There is and was a lot of Union support and they elect Dems . Also most of Delaware’s population is in New Castle county Wilmington is located in Newcastle County as well as Newark and that where the University of Delaware is also. These are heavily Democratic voters. Yes I know the dirt on Joe , all the big money people that are my clients talk about the shady side of Joe. ,Some of them will vote for Joe because he will keep them making money. .99 has no idea how bad Joe really is and it scares me that anyone would vote for a guy who has accomplished nothing other than getting elected!
                              pmacc60, I worked union.
                              Still know lots of folks who worked there after I left.
                              You are dead right.
                              Hard core union will vote (D) knowing damn well the (R) is the better choice.
                              They are like alcoholics/druggies.
                              They KNOW that voting (D) is bad for them, the economy, the nation, but they can't live with voting (R).

My sister is one of them.
                              Retired and still thinks union is the cat's meow. Even after the union sold out to the company and caused her to move from east Texas to Missouri.
                              Before she was old enough to retire, the union negotiated a "buy out". She bought it hook, line and sinker and only gets about 2/3's of what she should be getting.
                              ...but "UNION" is the answer!

Comment

#1 Bubba: "...but "UNION" is the answer!"

I know what you mean, Bubba. I worked in two plants that were half UNION and half contractor. The contractors got more done, had a better safety record, and a lot better work time vs break time than the UNION. However, contractors could be fired for little or no reason, had no right of appeal, and were generally treated like dog poo on the bottom of a boot.
                                In one plant, they had to hire contractors because their UNION labor force could not keep up with the workload, and it actually got to the point that the UNION would refuse any job that they didn't want, and shove it onto the contractors who naturally had to work until it was finished, no matter how many hours, and be on time the next day!
                                In the other plant, the situation was about the same, until the UNION decided to go on strike. Contractors commenced on a three year backlog of work orders, and working fourteen hour days, went through three years of backlogged work in four months. Then, the double dumbass company let the UNION back into the workplace, and the weeping and wailing and pissing and moaning went on for weeks.
                                Contractors were unsafe. Contractors stole all the tools. Contractors tore up equipment. Contractors, contractors, contractors! They determined that four major equipment failures were the result of sabotage, and determined that UNION hands did three of them. I left before I ever heard a result about the fourth incident.
                                Yep, ya'll just keep on telling me how great that there UNION is!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad