creepy joe tries his lies, AGAIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creepy joe tries his lies, AGAIN!

Biden Resurrects False Claim That Helped Cost Him Chance At Presidency In 1988

By Ashe Schow
    Sep 19, 2020 DailyWire.com

Thirty-three years ago, current Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s first attempt to run for president collapsed after a plagiarism scandal and numerous, blatant falsehoods came to light.

The Federalist’s Mollie Hemingway
    reported Friday that Biden has now resurrected one of the false claims that led to him dropping out of the Democratic primary in 1987. During a CNN Town Hall on Thursday night, Biden claimed he was the first member of his family to go to college, a claim he admitted was not true back in 1987.

That didn’t stop Biden-supporting political reporters from praising the line, including Politico’s Tim Albert, who called it possibly the “single-most effective line deployed against Trump since he rode down the escalator.”

Yet the line is not true.

In 1987, The New York Times published a quote from Biden admitting that he was not the first in his family to go to college.

“In addition, Mr. Biden said … he had miscast some of his own forebears, painting them as having rather more humble origins than they in fact did. For example, borrowing Mr. Kinnock’s sentiments, Mr. Biden had said he was ‘the first in his family ever to go to university.’ In fact, Mr. Biden said today, ‘there are Finnegans, my mother’s family, that went to college,’” the Times reported.

As Hemingway noted, Biden’s “
    great-grandfather attended college at a time in which fewer than 2 percent of college-aged men and women in the United States did so.”

It wasn’t the only lie regarding his education that Biden made back in 1987 while running for president, as Hemingway reported. During a campaign stop 33 years ago, a voter asked Biden what law school he attended and how well he did. Biden responded:
    I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect. I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my — in my class to have a full academic scholarship. In the first year in law school I decided didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class, and then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school, and in fact ended up in the top half of my class. I won the international moot-court competition. I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits — I only needed 123 credits. And I’d be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours if you’d like Frank.

Hemingway explained how many falsehoods were included in that one Biden response:
    It turned out that Biden did not receive a full academic scholarship, but a half scholarship based on financial need. He did not end up in the top half of his class, but near the very bottom. There is no record of him winning the moot court competition. He did not receive the outstanding student award at the University of Delaware. And he graduated with only one degree.

This was the same failed presidential campaign where it was discovered Biden plagiarized five pages of a law review article and lifted biographical details from British Labor politician Neil Kinnock.

I think creepy joe's dementia has gotten to the point that he cannot remember two hours ago, much less 33 years. Although I despise the man for his chicanery, crooked back room deals, outright lies, and nearly fifty years of corrosive, nefarious, do nothing politics, I think it is disgraceful and abusive for whomever is pulling his strings to keep pushing this doddering old fool as a viable candidate. I am sure the majority of the American people see creepy joe for what he is, but if he gets on a debate stage with President Trump, the fool, and the deception, will be out in the open for sure.

A scenario keeps coming into my mind.

In the beginning, the stage was filled with a plethora of (D) candidates, fully physically and mentally capable of serving as POTUS, but the DNC ended up selecting a doddering, mentally declining nominee who can't coherently hold a conversation, even WITH a teleprompter.

The (D)'s have something else in mind. What is it?

They KNOW Biden can't win.

Obama, Axelrod and Holder have all spoken out against filling RGB's seat.
    Mail-in ballots.

I see a mad, post election rush to overcome a Trump victory with late, lost, misplaced and harvested ballots.
    When (if?) that fails, will we see an upheaval by liberals and progressives to overthrow the results?
    Another attempt to overthrow (oust?) a duly elected POTUS?
    Will Obama etal, step in with a contingency to overthrow Trump?

I'm of the mindset that the (D)'s KNEW that any (D) candidate could not beat Trump.
    They decided Biden would be their "sacrificial lamb". i.e. They KNOW Biden can't beat Trump.
    Bidens defeat will set off a series of events, eventually led by Obama & Co. in a coup attempt.

JMNSHO

Comment

May have something, #1 Bubba. Don't know if what you have outlined is accurate, past the fact that the Ds will lie, cheat, steal and attempt to introduce enough "harvested" and late ballots to overcome the results in key states.
      One other "wild card" is john roberts, chief justice of the Supreme Court. With a possible even number of justices on the Court, roberts could make a 4-4 liberal/conservative deadlock. His past voting record is not without doubtful decisions.
      I actually think the demoncrat threats of violence, and burning down America, are driving more and more "WalkAway", #Lexit, and undecided voters into the Trump column, along with moral democrats that are finally and forever sick of, and through with, the democrat party of today.
      I hear them almost daily on Rush, Sean, Mark, Michael Berry, etc., when I have time to listen.
      I hope the Electoral College vote will be so overwhelming that there can be no question, even from demoncrats. That will obviously depend on how much ballot harvesting is allowed.

Comment

I hate spam!

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
          May have something, #1 Bubba. Don't know if what you have outlined is accurate, past the fact that the Ds will lie, cheat, steal and attempt to introduce enough "harvested" and late ballots to overcome the results in key states.
          One other "wild card" is john roberts, chief justice of the Supreme Court. With a possible even number of justices on the Court, roberts could make a 4-4 liberal/conservative deadlock. His past voting record is not without doubtful decisions.
          I actually think the demoncrat threats of violence, and burning down America, are driving more and more "WalkAway", #Lexit, and undecided voters into the Trump column, along with moral democrats that are finally and forever sick of, and through with, the democrat party of today.
          I hear them almost daily on Rush, Sean, Mark, Michael Berry, etc., when I have time to listen.
          I hope the Electoral College vote will be so overwhelming that there can be no question, even from demoncrats. That will obviously depend on how much ballot harvesting is allowed.
          On the way home from church, I realized there may be another angle.

In all the chaos and confusion over "who won" and SCOTUS ties 4-4, the election comes down to a tie, allowing "Nazi" Pelosi (D*-CA) to exercise her Congressionally authorized authority to "select" the next POTUS!
          Since this scenario has never played out in American history, what would/could stop her from putting Obama back in office? 🤔

* - "D"ingbat

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	118775649_2359410994366697_7751000934667930272_n nasty lying.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	748173

Comment

Spam-a-lot

Comment

What a crappy thread. Let it die.

Comment

From slimy nine, who whines: "What a crappy thread. Let it die."

What is wrong with it, slimy? Hate seeing the truth about your dementia suffering hero?

Name:	119783996_10218396916902847_1225901863430936231_n.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	748435

Comment

A pile of comments from CRM and Bubba about Biden not being the first person in his family to attend college, and a pile of predictions about the election.

Comment

Here ya go, whiny. Take two and don't call me in the morning. You will probably feel better if you soak your head in 5 gallons of water with Epsom salts for at least an hour. Oh, and don't post anything stupid for at least three days. I know, it is a lot to ask.

Name:	119217692_10220876711726534_4897925051941107848_n Trumpenol.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	748453

Comment

Name:	119672181_3361602853929736_17019983810575675_n never biden.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	748564

Comment

Now somebody has revived a video clip from one of the talk shows where eve ol' left wingnut Sam Donaldson was exposing biden's plagiarism and outright lies! And he recycles the same 1987 crap in 2020!

Comment

I still say Biden is a sacrificial lamb. The (D)'s have some other devious crap in mind.

Comment

What with the upcoming presidential debate looming, (and still possible, though doubtful), and since slimy nine is so very enamored with this post, I thought I would bring it back up front. I always like to keep a bandicoot's blood pressure up, if possible.

Name:	120142730_4550848981653049_8209306558374467688_o.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	749585

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad