No announcement yet.

Rip -rbg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

......”Any fool can make the nomination.....” !?!?

I was not sure what the implication of that bit of wisdom was trying to say, but then I noticed it was espoused by the site bandicoot and quickly came to the conclusion it was meaningless and completely without any relevance that any sane person would attempt to waste any further thought on !! And I guess any idiot can make such a declaration as whiney nine did ! Damn, I hate myself for just wasting so much time on a loser !

Comment

Bandicoots do sometimes irresistibly provoke a reaction. Those reactions to idiotcy are sometimes harder to resist than German Chocolate cake.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
        ......”Any fool can make the nomination.....” !?!?

I was not sure what the implication of that bit of wisdom was trying to say, but then I noticed it was espoused by the site bandicoot and quickly came to the conclusion it was meaningless and completely without any relevance that any sane person would attempt to waste any further thought on !! And I guess any idiot can make such a declaration as whiney nine did ! Damn, I hate myself for just wasting so much time on a loser !
        Exactly why I put him at the top of my ignore list.
        Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

When I say any fool could make the nomination, I'm saying I believe that any of us on this site could pick a name from a short list prepared by the Federalist Society, and announce the nomination of Amy Coney Barrett, or whoever is at the top of the list, to the applause of the entire Republican Party.
          Take a bow, Donald.

Comment

There is a strong possibility that President Trump might get to make one more nomination in the next four years. Justice Stephen G. Breyer is 82 years old. Not being as much of a liberal icon or controversial figure as the late rbg, nor, I think, as ideologically centered, he could possibly choose retirement in the next Trump term.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
              There is a strong possibility that President Trump might get to make one more nomination in the next four years. Justice Stephen G. Breyer is 82 years old. Not being as much of a liberal icon or controversial figure as the late rbg, nor, I think, as ideologically centered, he could possibly choose retirement in the next Trump term.

At 82, the gummint could kiss my grits! I'd be "outta" there!
              Devoting your life to the law is one thing. RBG gave up eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                Good show, but the hearings and the Senate vote should take place AFTER the election, so the voting public can focus on the election campaign issues (like the handling of the coronavirus pandemic).
                Any fool can make the nomination.
                The public can focus on two different things at once ! Again liberal nonsense , put it out there and we can see what the president is planning for the future of the country ! If he makes a poor choice well he won’t be President much longer if makes a good choice then all is good for the people who elected him.

Comment

I just learned of a CIA report that Vladimir Putin himself is directing the Russian interference in our 2020 Presidential election, which was crowded off the newswaves by the Supreme Court activities.
                  That should have been headline news.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020...smear-campaign

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post

I worked with an older gent once.
                    Mr. "Aye" (pro. "A") was 84 years old, could have retired 19 years earlier, brought a homemade cake (HE made!) to work everyday, was into a remodel job on his home and carried his granddaughter to roller skate dance competitions all over Houston and surrounding areas within 60 miles or so.
                    We were talking after shift change one day and I asked, "Since you're so busy, why haven't you retired?"
                    He laughed and said, "I'm afraid if I quit, I'll die."
                    Soooo....rather than die enjoying life, he decided to work himself to death.
                    Bet between he and his wife, they didn't draw 10% of his pension.
                    The retirement fund had to enjoy that!

Comment

You can draw Social Security and work at the same time, with a minor reduction of benefits.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	119940632_10216906961886610_505431882031723658_o.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	749220

Comment

Oh brother!
                          When normal citizens die of COVID-19, no open casket, simplest of services and internment ASAP!

RBG dies and they haul her all over DC!
                          Wonder if her death certificate gives her COD as COVID-19?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad