Rip -rbg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post

Ha, have you tried finding buckshot lately? I already have the 00. Besides, I'm more likely to suffer a lightning strike instead of having to fire a shotgun in self defense
    Last buck shot I bought was at a M&P about 12 years ago. The owner died of lymphoma about 10 years ago!
    I couldn't find #1 buck and I had him order me five, 5 round boxes!
    Right now, I'm pretty sure hens teeth are easier to come by! LOL!

Comment

https://twitter.com/realsaavedra/sta...342595584?s=21

Ha I bet harry Reid regrets changing the rules

Comment

Worst case realistic scenario, we get a conservative replacement for RBG while the Democrats take the White House and Senate.
        Then they add two or more new seats to the Supreme Court and fill them with liberal justices "to achieve balance."
        Last edited by 99explorer; 09-19-2020, 09:53 PM.

Comment

The best we can realistically hope for: same as above but we retain control of the Senate.
          Let us pray.

Comment

slimy nine, here ya go!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Joe Biden being stupid.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	748022

Comment

There is a point of view among conservatives that a conservative replacement for RBG is worth the White House AND the senate.

https://news.yahoo.com/why-and-how-r...184752773.html

Comment

It's looking more and more like your first scenario is the one that happens. D executive and legislative, strong R scotus to keep them in line.

Comment

If the D’s take the WH and a total sweep of congress, the SC will be the only thing keeping America’s nose above water ! I am not sure any of us know just how bad things in this country will be under dimwit rule ! And if Trump wins in Nov., the riots we have seen already will be nothing as to what will be coming. It looks like a very dark time ahead, either way the election goes ! But with that being said, I would much better live with the riots than under dimwit control, at least we can fight back against the riots ! I wonder just how many people realize just how important this election really presents itself !!

Comment

Don't know what you two are smokin' or what kind of hallucinogenics you are on, but what you are describing is not going to happen. The majority of We The People are disgusted with the left wingnut leadership that has allowed cities to burn, never cleans up the streets, is guilty of more and more criminal acts and malfeasance in office, and other acts that are destroying America, too numerous to mention. Get ready for another four years of President Trump, prosperity, and hopefully, restored order and domestic peace.
                    PS-Those demoncratic threats of violence if biden loses and Trump wins? They ain't winnin' ya'll any votes with anybody. Independents and Walk Away demoncrats are swing to Trump more and more by the day.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      There is a point of view among conservatives that a conservative replacement for RBG is worth the White House AND the senate.

https://news.yahoo.com/why-and-how-r...184752773.html
                      The dude who wrote that piece couldn't find his butt with two hands and a flashlight. That was some of the worst swill I have ever read. Norman Orenstien a Conservative? Mostly peaceful riots redux.

Comment

Obviously the thinking is that the White House and the senate are for four years and possibly as few as two years, while the Supreme Court pickup is for life.

Comment

"... D executive and legislative, strong R scotus to keep them in line. ..."

...and you think SCOTUS kept Obabble in line?

Obabble had 2 years of (D) Senate and House and did squat.
                          Once he lost the House to (R) control, out came the pen and the EO's.
                          Rush Limbaugh nailed it. He said Obabble wouldn't leave DC ... and he hasn't. I'm sure it's chapping his chili that Trump is undoing his "legacy" with mere EO's! LOL!
                          Obabble would EO anything. If he could get it to stick long enough to become precedent, he considered it law.
                          Same thing with the Merrick Garland gambit, except "precedent", Biden and Reid bit him in the butt... and the fact that HRC was the second poorest excuse for a presidential candidate ever. Now we have Biden. I didn't think anybody could be worse than Clinton.

Comment

It is hard for me to believe that our politics have degenerated to the level that they have. The Democrats are threatening death and destruction if they don't get their way. The Constitution in no way supports their position, but they don't seem to care that their position hasn't a leg to stand on. In a rational world the media would shame them to their knees.

Comment

.....”In a rational world, the media would shame them to their knees....” !

I think we can pretty much assume that the rational thoughts of ‘yesterday’s’ are gone ! Today, it is whatever it takes to survive in the political world. This has come to the forefront ever since the D’s stated they would do anything to see that the Trump administration did not succeed, and they have kept their word on that. If people can not see the hate for this country from the D’s out of their words and actions over the past years, it is a sad commentary on the present condition and attitude of what is to come !

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
                                Schumer couldn't wait to get political.
                                Schumer is such an ass, the American people have spoken, they elected Trump.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad