X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crooks

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/exc...mployed-donors

Nothing to see here orange man bad!

Sorry bobo, first amendment, Citizens United, money is speech. 1% of voters give 97% of donations. On the left it's often 50 here 50 there often for any outrage story they read online. It can add up to thousands and thousands per election cycle. Keeping those woke moms happy is what your future President Harris is all about.

Comment

I don't see a Kamala Harris presidency in our future.
      I see Joe Biden servicing out his term and retiring. Kamala will seek the nomination, but will not get it.
      Even if she does, some fresh Republican would defeat her in the General Election.
      Donald Trump would be eligible.(God forbid).
      Our time will come.

Comment

I don't think you've ever been intelligent.

Comment

Reclaiming posts.

Comment

Exclusive: Data shows that half of 2019 donations to ActBlue came from untraceable 'unemployed' donors

A Take Back Action Fund analysis of $400M in donations to liberal causes raises red flags of possible foreign involvement

I thought that we just could not have foreign involvement in our elections? obummer said it was impossible, robert meuller couldn't find it in three years! What in the world?

Comment

CRM -
              You have got to expand your reading horizon beyond Trump-friendly sources.
              Mueller found social media advertising for Trump paid for in Russian rubles.
              Wake up!

Comment

100 thousand on online adds big deal. After the election the Russians funded a anti Trump rally in Ny.

but why let the facts get in the way of a slimy whiner.

Comment

I see a failure has posted on my thread๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

From slimy nine: "You have got to expand your reading horizon beyond Trump-friendly sources."

So, you are saying I should read fake yahoo news, communist news network, pmsnbc, rachel madcow,and other communist propaganda? Don't think so, slimy nine, site bandicoot!

Comment

Then you'll get your news from me via my comments on current events.
                      You can decline to read them at your peril.
                      Biden is working on a distribution system for the COVID-19 vaccine for when he takes office, while Trump is focused on getting emergency approval for the first thing that comes down the pike before election day. He'll worry about distribution only AFTER he is reelected.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	118712380_2361712047469925_5276285897697262775_n lieral strong.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	747429

Reclaiming a post. Thought it might be interesting to see slimy nine in street clothes.

Comment

CRM -
                          Your lack of civility is a serious detriment to the quality of this forum.
                          I hope the administrators will do something about that while they are eliminating the trash.

Almost all of your posts are personal attacks on other members.

Comment

CRM -
                            Henceforth I will be ignoring your snotty remarks.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	118712380_2361712047469925_5276285897697262775_n lieral strong.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	51.8 KB
ID:	747429

Reclaiming a post. Thought it might be interesting to see slimy nine in street clothes.
                              Looks just like the slimy one๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad