Critical Racial Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

Either you are confused or deliberately fibbing, cause I know you can't link.

Expanding rights is a liberal concept, just because what we now call liberals wish to take gun rights away does not make it a liberal thing to do.

If you look at the BOR liberal justices have always sought to expand those rights, except for 2A. The first amendment has been expanded to the publishing of all books, many works of art that show nudity, etc. Cruel and unusual punishment, privacy, search and seizure, the list is long. The right side of politics only expands the rights of the wealthy as in Citizens United, or corporations as in they have all the rights of people.

When Democratic gun supporters talk about liberal gun laws they mean "shall issue" states or more. States like Vermont.
    What is BOR - do you make these up ?

Comment

Guys it’s pointless to argue with those who will not listen. Truth is when you discuss the 2nd amendment you cannot vote the Democratic Party! If you care about the economy in the future , you cannot vote D ! Like I said in the past , I know Joe Biden, I have known him for 50 years! I’ve been to his fund raisers , I listen to his small talk! I’ve seen his work up close and personal, I’ve worked in his home , his friends homes and I know his closest friends! Joe is not the answer and he is no puppet! He is very arrogant and he is being hidden from the public as not to disclose his cluelessness . Talk all you want about Donald Trump , he gives us the best chance to live free in a society of liberty, he gives us the best chance at freedom of speech , the right to bare arms and most of all to work in a thriving economy ! Joe Biden did nothing for the State of Delaware’s economy ! A state that has been at the forefront of business and manufacturing . Kamala Harris has the worst civil rights record , in my opinion and is a criminal for keeping people of color in jail by suppressing evidence . These two are the worst choices for this time in the Countries history !

Comment

What is BOR - do you make these up ?
        Bill of rights, first 10 amendments. Wiki has em listed.

Comment

From #1 Bubba "But, but, but....you don't DO links, rat!?
          You said so yourself!"

Well, I gave him two links, fairly current ones. But, like a typical liberal, he is whining that: "It's not fair that you said what I said and you said that I said what I said! It's not fair that I can't say that I didn't say what I said.!"

Comment

Look stupid, quit lying about me. You're so ignorant it makes me sick. Go somewhere. You put words in my mouth I didn't say. You know very well where this would lead if we were speaking in person.

Comment

Rock -
              You are dealing with a juvenile individual, and he can talk tough from behind that keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                Rock -
                You are dealing with a juvenile individual, and he can talk tough from behind that keyboard.
                Lol like your mature ! Your just a field and stream troll !

Comment

You're a kid only once, but you can be immature all your life.

Comment

FYI -
                    I was just over at Outdoor Life and they had three comments posted by visitors from Field & Stream today, BHR, dewman and jimbo. Plus a visit without comment by a Bonnier administrator.

Comment

rock rat
                      Share#35
                      Today, 07:32 PM
                      Look stupid, quit lying about me. You're so ignorant it makes me sick. Go somewhere. You put words in my mouth I didn't say. You know very well where this would lead if we were speaking in person.

Ooooo, '06! Looks like you may have stepped on some toes here, mi amigo!
                      It's funny how they (liberals) react when they are faced with their own truth.
                      rockrat goes about his high faulting calling others stupid, putting words in their mouth, accusing them of lying.

I'm sure if you met him face to face, he'd end up like the Antifa leader they arrested in Seattle.
                      Curled up on the ground in a fetal position, crying and begging for his "mommy"!

What a effing fraud.

Comment

I've put Rock Rat and Whiney Nine on ignore. Nothing they type is worth reading or responding to.
                        Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

And that is a blessing for this forum in that you don't gt to answer an intelligent observation with a snotty remark.
                          Your removal from the dialog elevates the forum in class.

Comment

red rat, I read about four posts before I realized your comment was addressed to me. I am not stupid, nor ignorant, and I did not put any words in your mouth. I merely stated what you have written, repeatedly.
                            As to your other asinine claim," You know very well where this would lead if we were speaking in person."
                            All I've got to say about that is, don't wish for what you have no conception of.
                            Like I previously stated, rat, you need to be somewhat more intelligent than those you attempt to talk down to. Or contradict.
                            You have a nice day now, okay?

Comment

Reclaiming posts.

Comment

Democrats war on blacks!

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...on_blacks.html

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad