Critical Racial Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical Racial Theory

If you don't know what CRT is, get to know it. It a pervasion in all segments of Society and chooses to destroy all the tenants of 21Century America. It is being taught in all levels of Education and many Corporations sponsor instructors who aim to denigrate especially white supremacy. By know you should realize is is based in Marxism, CRT is THE major internal threat to our Democracy.

​​​​​​https://www.bing.com/search?q=critic...f9cb86794b292c

I posted about this last week but it didn't get much attention. https://answers.fieldandstream.com/f...rump-does-good

It began in Philosophy, as post modernism, which touches on many different subjects, not only race. It branched out to art, music, etc, and eventually ethnic studies. Also law schools, there are classes in CRT in over 30 law schools. Mostly CRT stayed in academia, and no one paid it any mind, buncha liberal arts nutters. Now it's in K-12 schools, major corps, hell the executive branch of govt that Trump runs.

CRT figures all white people are racist, the USA is racist and has been since it's inception and before, and so on. No they aren't kidding.

Liberals don't like CRT, and a lot of black people don't either. Proponents of CRT dwell somewhere far over on the left side of politics. Problem is if you complain you are a racist, many have been fired. It's a very potent force. Large corporations get sued for racism, and so they hire "diversity trainers" to protect themselves, and they end up subjecting their employees to something resembling struggle sessions of Cultural Revolution days.

I call them Woke Folk, and I call all their isms Wokeism, because they are like a religious cult. "Intersectionality" is another big one. People are grouped according to how oppressed they are, highest status are most oppressed. Another word is "anti racism" which means racism.

Oh, and the practitioners are almost entirely white. If they are black they are upper middle class and likely academics. White and fairly well to do. Advanced degrees in the humanities.

I could go on for thousands of words. One handy way to think about it is King said you should judge a man by the content of his character not the color of his skin. CRT figures the opposite, color of skin is everything, character nothing. They have supported certain kinds of segregation.

I think it's real good Trump has brought attention to the problem, my worry is that because Trump said we need to root it out, Democrats will support it just to be contra Trump.

Comment

Don't soft peddle this, it is much more dangerous than what you portray. They want to erase everything white and American and when that is achieved they will go after the Government. Total POWER is what they are after. They will have a great big ring and you will be compelled to kneel and kiss it, after that, then kiss their ass. Wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
        I posted about this last week but it didn't get much attention. https://answers.fieldandstream.com/f...rump-does-good

It began in Philosophy, as post modernism, which touches on many different subjects, not only race. It branched out to art, music, etc, and eventually ethnic studies. Also law schools, there are classes in CRT in over 30 law schools. Mostly CRT stayed in academia, and no one paid it any mind, buncha liberal arts nutters. Now it's in K-12 schools, major corps, hell the executive branch of govt that Trump runs.

CRT figures all white people are racist, the USA is racist and has been since it's inception and before, and so on. No they aren't kidding.

Liberals don't like CRT, and a lot of black people don't either. Proponents of CRT dwell somewhere far over on the left side of politics. Problem is if you complain you are a racist, many have been fired. It's a very potent force. Large corporations get sued for racism, and so they hire "diversity trainers" to protect themselves, and they end up subjecting their employees to something resembling struggle sessions of Cultural Revolution days.

I call them Woke Folk, and I call all their isms Wokeism, because they are like a religious cult. "Intersectionality" is another big one. People are grouped according to how oppressed they are, highest status are most oppressed. Another word is "anti racism" which means racism.

Oh, and the practitioners are almost entirely white. If they are black they are upper middle class and likely academics. White and fairly well to do. Advanced degrees in the humanities.

I could go on for thousands of words. One handy way to think about it is King said you should judge a man by the content of his character not the color of his skin. CRT figures the opposite, color of skin is everything, character nothing. They have supported certain kinds of segregation.

I think it's real good Trump has brought attention to the problem, my worry is that because Trump said we need to root it out, Democrats will support it just to be contra Trump.
        Honestly liberals are completely responsible for critical theory , started in Ivy League think tanks and introduce into education from there. It’s to long a subject to debate here but it’s completely a Extreme liberal generated thought propaganda. Rock Rat you are correct that the President called it out and will not fund it , do you think that Obama would have done the same under such conditions ? I know he wouldn’t neither will Biden and that is not leadership. Check out the 7/2 Joe Rogan pod cast With James Lindsay. These people are so unhinged even when spoofed they don’t see! Pay attention to the dog rape culture ! Amusing but terrifying ! Liberalism use to mean ( at least to me) using the constitution to make sure everyone counts! Now it means give way to the ones who have no accountability because they are the only ones who have the right to speak!

Comment

It started in Marxist Harvard Law School. How the individual and Society relate to Law.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=critic...5ae910d7ebca0f
          Last edited by jhjimbo; 09-10-2020, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Actually, CRT has its roots in the '70s era race relations seminars that were mandated, and mandatory, in the military. Race relations seminars and racial discrimination got to be a hot item in the early to mid-70s Army, and I'm sure in the other services as well.
            Race relations seminars seemed to always disintegrate into "what does the white man owe the black man?" Not to mention the countless hours spent "investigating" specious charges of racial discrimination by superiors, instructors, and even peers, which more often than not, proved to be groundless, and motivated by spite.
            At some point, we as a nation, were gifted with the concept of affirmative action, to allow those that had been discriminated against to catch up. Like most liberal solutions, affirmative action has been a total disaster, developing into a system where people are hired not for their abilities, but for their color. They must fill federally mandated quotas for sex and race, with no regard to ability or qualifications. (Visit any VA hospital and tell me how that is working out. Or post office. Or any federally run agency or facility.)
            So now all this has evolved into Critical Race Theory, with undertones of Marxism, and racism against the white race. White males are now the most discriminated against majority in the nation, and it is getting worse by the day.
            Once again, without regard to the laws of unintended consequences, liberals have succeeded in throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

Comment

I caught a bit in the news the other night regarding this issue. Trump has disallowed any corporation or other entity that receives government funds to follow this BS, or to cover it in any way ! It can no longer be mandated that employees be subjected to such crap !! CRM is most correct about white males, they have no grounds of protection, can not claim sex discrimination, or race ! With the racism charges against America, it is mind blowing to understand how a black man was elected to two terms to the highest position in the country. There must have been one hell of a lot of blacks that figured out how to vote many, many, many times in order to help the 5-6 non-racist whites that went along. Let’s face it folks, with all that is going on under the guise of racism, this country is in danger !!

Comment

Women put obama in office, just like they did with Kennedy - image is everything, the hell with policy. They never should have gotten the vote.

Comment

Everybody is a racist to some extent - I am a supporter of the white race. News flash, not everyone is created equal - literally. Others like to hang with others of the same kind. Look at any City and you will see the Italian section, Polish, German, Chinese, East Europe, Greeks and on and on. Some families even buy houses on the same street. Not everyone wants to assimilate like the Govt wants us to believe.

Comment

If people are stupid enough to believe that blacks do not hate whites (that being racism) they only need to take a look at the attacks on whites by........who ? That does not mean that racism by whites is okay, but it must not be reported as only white racism. There is enough blame to go around and should be so stated !

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                      Everybody is a racist to some extent - I am a supporter of the white race. News flash, not everyone is created equal - literally. Others like to hang with others of the same kind. Look at any City and you will see the Italian section, Polish, German, Chinese, East Europe, Greeks and on and on. Some families even buy houses on the same street. Not everyone wants to assimilate like the Govt wants us to believe.
                      Jim I can honestly say say I’m not a racist , I don’t care what color you are, what religion or sex . My prejudice comes by the way you treat me or others! Every race , sex and religion has its assholes ! I have noticed that there are a lot of black Americans going out of their way to be polite and affable , this BS may backfire on the anarchistic because there are many black Americans who know where and how far they came ! They remember real racism , real oppression . I was in a friends neighborhood $400 to $500 thousand dollar homes , many people home because of Covid -19 . Working in there yards or walking around , white, black Arab , Indian and Oriental no one cares ! This world grew up but no one wants to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                        If people are stupid enough to believe that blacks do not hate whites (that being racism) they only need to take a look at the attacks on whites by........who ? That does not mean that racism by whites is okay, but it must not be reported as only white racism. There is enough blame to go around and should be so stated !
                        BHR , so true ! Until all races realize there is no excuse for racism , people will not grow ! All lives mater , we are all Americans and if you want to join us ? By all means just do it legit !

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
                          Check out the 7/2 Joe Rogan pod cast With James Lindsay.
                          Lindsay, Pluckrose, and Boghossian were the three people who did that hoax with dog rape and many other subjects. They were cranking out faux peer reviewed studies very quickly once they got the lingo down. Pluckrose is the publisher of https://areomagazine.com/ Oh, and they are all liberals. In her magazine she publishes all articles that are interesting it's hard to tell who is or isn't conservative or liberal.

Another similar place that has been pushing back against the whole idea is https://quillette.com/ whose editor Clair Lehman would be called a conservative here but considers herself liberal in probably the classic sense of the word. I know they've had what are called conservatives as editors there like Andy Ngo who is probably the most informed person anywhere on antifa.

What we call them isn't important, that they recognised the issue early is.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

Lindsay, Pluckrose, and Boghossian were the three people who did that hoax with dog rape and many other subjects. They were cranking out faux peer reviewed studies very quickly once they got the lingo down. Pluckrose is the publisher of https://areomagazine.com/ Oh, and they are all liberals. In her magazine she publishes all articles that are interesting it's hard to tell who is or isn't conservative or liberal.

Another similar place that has been pushing back against the whole idea is https://quillette.com/ whose editor Clair Lehman would be called a conservative here but considers herself liberal in probably the classic sense of the word. I know they've had what are called conservatives as editors there like Andy Ngo who is probably the most informed person anywhere on antifa.

What we call them isn't important, that they recognised the issue early is.
                            Recognizing that these same people are at the forefront of antagonizing this type of systemic breakdown. Rock Rat these people are extreme liberals , they see nothing but a total rearrangement of the system. The theories they present are so easily rebuffed to the point where the Lindsay’s, Pluckrose and Boghossin’s are our there making sport of the stupidity of their nonsense. They get so far out there in the thought process and surround theirselves with the same people who never say anything to the contrary then the whole thing becomes obtuse! This is the problem of being just liberal , it morphs into one are another extremism ! I think we all should be hard to tell if we are conservative or liberal , not one side is always right! I for one am pro life but pro choice for those who see it different than I . How can I know what they can deal with ? I can’t and I can’t tell those women that they need to suck it up !

Rock Rat you are a thinking person and you inform yourself by a lot of reading. You need to read between the lines , see who is writing , get a feel for these writers and agency's agenda ! Liberals have their place the same as Conservatism . As much as there is a reason for these protest against the system in place and steps for safety against the spread of Covid -19 , there are those who exploit these problems for their own agenda . My problem with this breed of liberals is they think they are superior in intelligence, they want to jump on the so called establishment and critique everything they can. Attack without answering ! BLM , Covid kills , etc ! Black lives always mattered to me, so does yours and everyone else ! Is there racism ... yes ! Do white people engage in racism ... yes ! So does every other race but we can't say that ! If you tell a liberal that Covid -19 is only a virus , oh your an idiot but that is all it is. Deadly , yes so we’re all the others. Everyday new light is shed , wrong information , new information all is a blur but we all still go out and have to keep living. Fact there is not one safe place in this world , we must as a free society understand the price of freedom ( really liberty ) ! That price comes with risk !

Comment

Tucker Carlson makes the claim you can not debate with a far out liberal nor can you ever satisfy them. All they are interested in is POWER. The bulk of the rioting is backed by die hard Marxist who are bent on bringing down the Government after they destroy all semblance of America as we have learned it and remember it. After a Coup they will then enter into a One-World-Organization with only a few chosen to rule everyone else who would be their slave. Critical Race Theory is a stepping stone to that end. Divide and conquer and brain wash. Don't be fooled.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad