No announcement yet.

Trump 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

creepy joe is an habitual liar and plagiarist. This is his third time to run for president, and I've lost count of the lies he has been caught in. I'll have to send an email to Corn Pop for that information.

Comment

Here is a more balanced version of the accident that I read.

And when Biden has sought to locate someone to hold responsible for the crash, he has misplaced the blame. In a 2007 interview, the then-senator claimed that the driver of the tractor trailer “allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch” — but the driver, Curtis Dunn, was not drunk, and was not charged with any crime in connection with the crash. Because Neilia Biden reportedly mistook the intersection where she and her family were struck for a four way stop — it was actually a two-way stop, an often dangerous design that is correlated with high collision rates — and because police suspected she was distracted by her two young sons in the back seat, she drove into the path of the other driver.

Officers deemed the ensuing crash an “accident.”

Biden later apologized to Dunn’s daughter for the false claim. But in the years since, he has never really spoken out on who — or what systemic forces — he does blame for the death of his wife and daughter. He has never mentioned the role that bad road design played in the tragedy. And he certainly has not spoken to how he might still use his political power to prevent other families from enduring unthinkable losses like his — losses that have not stopped in the nearly 48 years since Neilia and Naomi lost their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        Here is a more balanced version of the accident that I read.

And when Biden has sought to locate someone to hold responsible for the crash, he has misplaced the blame. In a 2007 interview, the then-senator claimed that the driver of the tractor trailer “allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch” — but the driver, Curtis Dunn, was not drunk, and was not charged with any crime in connection with the crash. Because Neilia Biden reportedly mistook the intersection where she and her family were struck for a four way stop — it was actually a two-way stop, an often dangerous design that is correlated with high collision rates — and because police suspected she was distracted by her two young sons in the back seat, she drove into the path of the other driver.

Officers deemed the ensuing crash an “accident.”

Biden later apologized to Dunn’s daughter for the false claim. But in the years since, he has never really spoken out on who — or what systemic forces — he does blame for the death of his wife and daughter. He has never mentioned the role that bad road design played in the tragedy. And he certainly has not spoken to how he might still use his political power to prevent other families from enduring unthinkable losses like his — losses that have not stopped in the nearly 48 years since Neilia and Naomi lost their lives.
        He lied is what your saying ! See 99 I live here , I know this guy! You read about it I know! I only sited the Washington Times for you sake. Joe lies for political gain , even about something so sad and personal . He uses his office for the financial gain of his son Hunter , you read about it , I know Hunter former boss ! I have his first hand account of Joe Biden using his office as intimidation to move Hunter up the ladder! When joe had his brain surgery he did his convalescing in a beach house in Bethany beach at friends house ( one of my customers also ) their business has grown into a multi million dollar business with many state road contracts. You read I know ! How many bills has Joe stiffed on contractors , how long did Joe work in the private sector about 2 years ! Locally Joe Biden’s befuddling of the facts and stammering is known as Joe being Joe ! Or also took many deferments from Vietnam . Once at a fund raiser held by a client of mine for Joes re-election a supporter at a very expensive fundraiser I might ad , my client told Joe Biden John McCain is a fascist , Joe replied “ he is “ so much for his respect for service men.

99 you hate and rip Trump , god forbid if Joe Biden gets elected! He will ruin the economy with his taxation, he let jobs leave Delaware under his watch for years! He couldn’t protect jobs in the smallest state in the country ! 2nd amendment , lol he could care less , he has already begun putting his people together to take all gun owners rights away . He doesn’t even understand his own states gun laws by some of his off the cuff remarks. Covid-19 , yeah he really is going to do a better job than Trump, His plan to shut down the country and start a new economy , wow he can’t shut down his own mouth to organize a sentence. The medical community can’t even get the Covid-19 virus strategy correct. Joes worst effort has be on the social climate , his silence on riots , black on black crime and the targeting on police . The man is not a leader , he’s a man of favors for favors. I live here , I know him today like most days I will drive past his home. You read , I know! Hate Donald Trump all you want , post every negative thing written on the man. Ask yourself one thing if the press went after Joe with half the vengeance they do Trump how long would he have been in the race ? My guess he wouldn’t get elected dog catcher!

99 no name calling , just real first hand knowledge of one of the biggest farces in this countries history! Never has one man did so little in office and gained so much ! Never has the press protected someone like Joe! This thing reeks of conspiracy !

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

He lied is what your saying ! See 99 I live here , I know this guy! You read about it I know! I only sited the Washington Times for you sake. Joe lies for political gain , even about something so sad and personal . He uses his office for the financial gain of his son Hunter , you read about it , I know Hunter former boss ! I have his first hand account of Joe Biden using his office as intimidation to move Hunter up the ladder! When joe had his brain surgery he did his convalescing in a beach house in Bethany beach at friends house ( one of my customers also ) their business has grown into a multi million dollar business with many state road contracts. You read I know ! How many bills has Joe stiffed on contractors , how long did Joe work in the private sector about 2 years ! Locally Joe Biden’s befuddling of the facts and stammering is known as Joe being Joe ! Or also took many deferments from Vietnam . Once at a fund raiser held by a client of mine for Joes re-election a supporter at a very expensive fundraiser I might ad , my client told Joe Biden John McCain is a fascist , Joe replied “ he is “ so much for his respect for service men.

99 you hate and rip Trump , god forbid if Joe Biden gets elected! He will ruin the economy with his taxation, he let jobs leave Delaware under his watch for years! He couldn’t protect jobs in the smallest state in the country ! 2nd amendment , lol he could care less , he has already begun putting his people together to take all gun owners rights away . He doesn’t even understand his own states gun laws by some of his off the cuff remarks. Covid-19 , yeah he really is going to do a better job than Trump, His plan to shut down the country and start a new economy , wow he can’t shut down his own mouth to organize a sentence. The medical community can’t even get the Covid-19 virus strategy correct. Joes worst effort has be on the social climate , his silence on riots , black on black crime and the targeting on police . The man is not a leader , he’s a man of favors for favors. I live here , I know him today like most days I will drive past his home. You read , I know! Hate Donald Trump all you want , post every negative thing written on the man. Ask yourself one thing if the press went after Joe with half the vengeance they do Trump how long would he have been in the race ? My guess he wouldn’t get elected dog catcher!

99 no name calling , just real first hand knowledge of one of the biggest farces in this countries history! Never has one man did so little in office and gained so much ! Never has the press protected someone like Joe! This thing reeks of conspiracy !
          Well said Pmacc, but with the media support, it is a bad look for the future of Trump and America ! The hate of Trump will close the eyes and minds of those who should be careful of this election !

Comment

Pmacc60- Thank you very much. That was was a very well written and hard hitting first hand account of just some of the things that creepy joe was, has, and is doing. I think your assessment of the press is spot on, and that there is some underlying motive to putting an incompetent, bumbling, inarticulate fool in the position of a presidential candidate. Thank you again for the first hand run down on one of the most corrupt individuals ever to disgrace the halls of congress.

Comment

And HE is still the lesser of two evils.

Comment

From slimy nine: "And HE is still the lesser of two evils."

Well, there you have it! The site bandicoot has pronounced that hiden' biden is the way for idjits to vote!

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  And HE is still the lesser of two evils.
                  No he isn’t , 99 you couldn’t be anymore wrong if you tried to be. God forbid you get what you want because you buddy will deserve it ! You are outside your mind! 99 tell me what Joe Biden has ever done ? You talk out your ass , post the liberal bullshit ! Tell me 99 , why is Joe a better choice ? In your words not some yahoo tag which I find ironic ! I’m embarrassed that we belong to the same site , you will piss our rights away because you hate a man . Hate him , who cares but remember if it ain’t good for business it ain’t good for the country ! Again I know the man personally , he has done nothing but lie and bully his way through life !
                  Last edited by Pmacc60; 09-15-2020, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Anybody who claims biden to be the lesser of two evils (and this includes that bandicoot 99 specifically) needs not to think their vote is for the man, but needs to remember their vote is for the D’s agenda. When the individual is removed from the equation, and the agenda is the focal point, we are then talking an entirely different situation ! Don’t be misled by biden, just try to explain one good thing about what the D’s are telling America it is going to live with. They propose nothing of any benefit to the citizens of this country.........name one !!!
                    Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 09-15-2020, 07:46 PM.

Comment

One. Telling the people the truth about the COVID-19 pandemic.
                      We won't panic.

Comment

Biden is up 17 points in a new Wisconsin poll.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...wisconsin-poll

Comment

And here is a primer on what QAnon is all about.
                          I think some of our users may be members.

https://news.yahoo.com/the-possibili...165756171.html

Comment

What to expect if Trump loses.
                            Wow!

https://news.yahoo.com/happens-narci...230001511.html

Comment

It appears that Attorney General Bill Barr is not cooperating in the Banana Republic October Surprise by locking up his boss's opponent.

https://news.yahoo.com/rudy-vents-tr...143019070.html

Comment

"... Anybody who claims biden to be the lesser of two evils ..."

Anyone who votes for the "lesser of two evils", is still voting for evil.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad