No announcement yet.

Trump 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can the American people even begin to imagine the debacle that mail-in-voting is going to cause. The only validation in this procedure is by signature verification ! That will require just how much time with every ballot ? Singly hand counting millions of ballots. Maybe that is the big point why dimwits want this form of voting, to delay the outcome so they have a chance to go past the deadline date of a proven winner ! If a signature can not positively verified, the voter must be contacted in 1 day to verify by other means, now that should be no problem at all.......REALLY ??

This entire procedure can only lead to a total ef’ed up mess ! But then, what should be expected to be different, it is coming from totally ef’ed up people !!

Comment

I honestly believe the biggest reason for "mail-in ballots" is to create chaos and throw the entire process into question.
      If the (D)'s can get the vote nullified, if I'm not mistaken, Pelosi gets to pick POTUS!
      ergo, mass confusion and chaos!
      JMNSHO

Comment

Trump claims to have received an award that doesn't exist.

https://news.yahoo.com/ap-fact-check...052900190.html

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
          I honestly believe the biggest reason for "mail-in ballots" is to create chaos and throw the entire process into question.
          If the (D)'s can get the vote nullified, if I'm not mistaken, Pelosi gets to pick POTUS!
          ergo, mass confusion and chaos!
          JMNSHO
          We should not fail to assume that there is nothing done by pelosi that is not meant to be without benefit to the D’s only, whether it is legal or illegal ! Nothing seems to be proposed for the betterment of the American people per se ! I have read conflicting reports as to what happens if a president is not determined by a such and such date, could be very interesting !

Comment

Fact check: Claim that Jill Biden will require Americans to learn Spanish began as satire.

https://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-cl...215444467.html

Comment

slimy nine, this one's for you!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	119217692_10220876711726534_4897925051941107848_n Trumpenol.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	746329

Comment

I guess habitual lying is only a venial sin.

https://news.yahoo.com/those-people-...113438925.html

Comment

This ought to draw in a few military votes.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...f-he-wins.html

Comment

From slimy nine: "I guess habitual lying is only a venial sin."

Well, I reckon you and joe what's his name will both have a lot to answer for. The Bible makes no differentiation of sin. It either is, or it ain't. Degrees of sin are a man made interpretation, and not the word of God.
                    Ex 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Comment

I mentioned that in connection with the lies of Donald J. Trump.
                      I think he may be entitled to a high volume discount on his penance.

Comment

Hey - and how about that forgiveness of deferred payroll tax, using the Social Security fund to buy votes from the military?

Comment

I've gotten six emails today from the Trump Campaign soliciting funds.
                          Here's the latest one.

URGENT: CROOKED HILLARY & KAMALA HARRIS ARE HOLDING A FUNDRAISER TONIGHT

President Trump needs your help right now.

We only have 50 days left until the Election and TONIGHT Crooked Hillary is holding a fundraiser with Phony Kamala. We already know their LIBERAL MEGA DONORS are going to MAX OUT contributions, which is why we need to do something BIG.

Last time Hillary held a fundraiser for Sleepy Joe, she brought in $2 MILLION in a single night… They think they can intimidate us with their MAXED-OUT contributions in the hope that they can buy their way into the White House. They couldn’t be more wrong.

Kamala and Hillary may have the HOLLYWOOD ELITES on their side but we’ve got something better, we have YOU.

With your help, let’s send a message. We need to remind them this is YOUR COUNTRY NOT THEIRS!

President Trump wants to have our BEST ONLINE FUNDRAISING DAY EVER. Your support is SO important that he’s even activated a short-term 800%-MATCH on ALL contributions.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to help us CRUSH Crooked Hillary and Phony Kamala and your gift will automatically be 800%-MATCHED. >>

Comment

I get 10 a day from the Dems , what’s your point?

Comment

I get a kick out of the name calling and the 800% matching contribution from Heaven.
                              The match will soon be 1000%.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                                Trump claims to have received an award that doesn't exist.

https://news.yahoo.com/ap-fact-check...052900190.html
                                Over the years Joe Biden campaigned on his wife ( first wife and child ) being killed by a drunk driver. Joe used this story for years according to the Washington times telling people on his campaign trail from 2001 to 2007 that the truck driver who sideswiped his wife killing her and his daughter, drank his lunch that day. He used this story for years until it was shown to be a lie! His wife ran a stop sign and was struck by a on coming truck. The driver was not drinking and Joe had to apologize to the drivers daughter in 2008. Now 99 what kind of man lies about his wife and child being killed ??

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to MSM Lying
                                  by WA Mtnhunter
                                  Well, Q apparently ended with a whimper, if it ever existed at all.....
                                  Today, 01:02 AM
                                • MSM Lying
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  The MSM keeps lying by saying all the Courts did not find any illegality and the Election was fair.

How do they know, not one Court...
                                  01-17-2021, 03:58 PM
                                • Reply to Apologies
                                  by fitch270
                                  It’s a meme old man, quit being such a wet blanket.
                                  Today, 12:21 AM
                                • Apologies
                                  by Pmacc60
                                  I must apologize to Honk, Rock Rat and 99 ! Today I watched and really listened to the inauguration and commentary on ABC. I realize I am a White Suprematist...
                                  Yesterday, 08:22 PM
                                • Reply to Apologies
                                  by 99explorer
                                  Fitch -
                                  It's not the 1,000 guests that they are worried about.
                                  It's the Trump crazies that stormed the capitol building two weeks ago that
                                  Today, 12:07 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X