Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Click on "MESSAGE BOARDS" then "THE TIP BOARD" and read "Hygiene in the woods and fields" What do you do in that situation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click on "MESSAGE BOARDS" then "THE TIP BOARD" and read "Hygiene in the woods and fields" What do you do in that situation?

Click on "MESSAGE BOARDS" then "THE TIP BOARD" and read "Hygiene in the woods and fields" What do you do in that situation?

You're a bigger man than I would have been, I don't know if I could have covered up someone elses CRAP. Would have been nice if you could have found that azzhole and made him do it, or rub his nose in it like the little kid he acted like.

Comment

I walked that trail in the predawn darkness the next day. Did't want to step in it.

Comment

I would have covered it. Things like that always make me stop and think "What in the hell was this guy thinking!?!?". The least he could have done was get off the trail 10 feet or so.

Comment

I was asked why wolves sound deferent in Alaska than in the lower 48.

If you only had “pine cones” to wipe with, you’d howl like that too!

Comment

Just gross. No more deer there.

Comment

People is just nasty!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad