No announcement yet.

Will there be a debate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all the free air time Trump gets as president, his face is on our TV screens all day long, but the polls show he is doing himself more harm than good.
    He watches TV for most of the day, and is finally getting sick of looking at his own face.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/t-more-t-...163302089.html

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	119736631_3356573231097957_620586741922514460_n idiot.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	747708

Comment

I don't think the man is an idiot.
        Liberal? Yes.
        I actually think it's really sad what lengths liberals are willing to go to and just how little regard they have for a person with diminishing mental capacities.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
          I don't think the man is an idiot.
          Liberal? Yes.
          I actually think it's really sad what lengths liberals are willing to go to and just how little regard they have for a person with diminishing mental capacities.
          I am not too sure Bubba, if it is possible to confirm that he is not an idiot. Until we hear from him first hand, and not just from words put into his mouth from his speech writers, how do we know who/what he is ? He has certainly professed more than on one occasion some rather head scratching thoughts/falsehoods/eye opening ramblings that make one more than wonder ! The debates should help in that regard, that is if there is some way to prove that his answers are not provided to him through some ‘outside’ source ! But then, if those answers appear to be too intellectual for the sleepy 💤 one, that might be a tip off also.........!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

I am not too sure Bubba, if it is possible to confirm that he is not an idiot. Until we hear from him first hand, and not just from words put into his mouth from his speech writers, how do we know who/what he is ? He has certainly professed more than on one occasion some rather head scratching thoughts/falsehoods/eye opening ramblings that make one more than wonder ! The debates should help in that regard, that is if there is some way to prove that his answers are not provided to him through some ‘outside’ source ! But then, if those answers appear to be too intellectual for the sleepy 💤 one, that might be a tip off also.........!
            "Even a blind sow can find an acorn if she roots around long enough."

The (D)'s are using Biden as a shill.
            He's the delivery system for something bigger.
            He's the snake that strikes stupidly at anything warm or moving. Someone else will be the fang. I think Obama is the venom that will do the hidden damage.

Comment

No comment, just pushing spam. Wish F&S IT would get off the dime!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad