Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CDC report shows 94% of COVID-19 deaths in US had contributing conditions CORONAVIRUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDC report shows 94% of COVID-19 deaths in US had contributing conditions CORONAVIRUS

Seems as if the cdc had to revise its figures sharply down in the light of some investigative reporting and some honesty in the math.
    According to the report, only 6% of deaths have COVID-19 as the only cause mentioned, revealing that 94% of patients who died from coronavirus also had other “health conditions and contributing causes.”

by: Natasha Anderson and Nexstar Media Wire

Posted: Aug 30, 2020 / 04:07 PM EDT / Updated: Aug 30, 2020 / 01:11 PM EDT

Does that mean we owe the Chinese an apology?

Comment

whiny nine: "Does that mean we owe the Chinese an apology?"

Were you born this stupid, or have you recently undergone a frontal lobotomy, or been kicked in the head by a mule?

Comment

So I did a little checking, and found once again that our friend CRM has been misleading us.
        His comments just don't stand up to fact-checking.
        The CDC has NOT reduced its covid fatality figures.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/05/cd...19-death-toll/

Comment

I think the letters "CRM" stand for "Conspiracy Rumor Monger."
          He specializes in conspiracy theories involving George Soros (everybody believes them), and Bill Gates.

Comment

From whiny nine: "So I did a little checking, and found once again that our friend CRM has been misleading us........"

Not this time, nine of the whine. Your FactCheck.org, first of all, is as left leaning as your yahoo news you are always throwing out. I first heard this on Rush Limbaugh, who has more researchers than either of us, and is 99% accurate with his facts. Also, Natasha Anderson and Nexstar Media Wire are not going to be misled by false information, with professional reputations on the line. So.....instead of going to some of your prevaricating left wing sites and throwing out things as facts, why don't you do some real checking and get the straight answers?
            BTW, you never answered my previous question. I think, from your level of derangement, you were probably either kicked in the head by a mule, or dropped on you head as a child. Correct?

Comment

Okay, now you just have to account for the excess deaths over prior years.
              There seems to be a lot of that going around.

Comment

Well Coumo and other east coast Democrat Governors seeded nursing homes with it. That could be a factor.
                Last edited by labrador12; 08-31-2020, 06:33 PM. Reason: I forgot to mention that the Governors are all Democrats. Fixed it

Comment

One question keeps recurring, and I can't get it out of my mind. Why is the chinese communist virus spreading like wildfire at Trump rallies, and in Sturgis, SD, at the biker rally, but does not affect anyone engaged in a riot? Excuse me, I meant to write "peaceful protest!"

Comment

I think the rioters have enough sense to wear masks.

Comment

Only so you can't identify them when they're looting.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                        I think the rioters have enough sense to wear masks.
                        That picture isn’t rioters they are in peaceful protest ! Your quite the spin doctor. Rioters were about 50/50 on the mask wearing.

Comment

Okay, if you say so.
                          But they ran a greater risk of being shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
                            That picture isn’t rioters they are in peaceful protest ! Your quite the spin doctor. Rioters were about 50/50 on the mask wearing.
                            “I think the rioters have enough sense to wear masks” !

What in hell is that all about ?? Another mind numbing bit of 3rd grade drivel from our 1st grade poster -99 ! Rioters don’t have enough sense not to loot, commit arson or threaten police, but they have enough sense to wear masks ! Do you ever stop to think about what vomits from your pie hole before your lips start flapping Karin ? You are the bandicoot of humanity !!!

Comment

Okay. Then you answer CRM's question why the Trump rally people and the Sturgis bike rally people get infected more than the riot people.
                              Then you can go sleep it off.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Fbi..........
                                by bowhunter75richard
                                And I am sure that this is with the knowledge of the progressive D’s. So the question is, why are they doing this ? Are there covertly issues of such...
                                Today, 01:41 AM
                              • Fbi..........
                                by bowhunter75richard
                                ......there have been some 30 present and former FBI agents who have come forth in support of whistleblowers who have divulged critical information concerning...
                                09-29-2022, 08:45 AM
                              • Reply to TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                                by PigHunter
                                Thanks! It's a large outdoor amphitheater and wasn't sold out. We were surrounded bya Social Security crowd with few under 50.

Jeff Beck...
                                Yesterday, 09:59 PM
                              • TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                                by fitch270
                                Good tunes to cure what ever ails ‘ya this week.

Robert Palmer wanting a house call.

09-27-2022, 09:54 PM
                              • Reply to TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                                by fitch270
                                Nice PH, what sized venue and who replaced Dusty Hill?...
                                Yesterday, 09:41 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X