$10 Billion for USPS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
    With mail-in voting, how long will it be before we know the results of the election? Each ballot has to be individually verified by signature, hand counted ! When humans are directly involved in something this complex, do we really think there will not be major problems.........really ??? No room for fraud some say, again......really ??? This will end up being a major catastrophe !! Why do people think we instituted voting machines in the first place ? A country of 350,000,000 people going to singly counting presidential ballots, yeah, what possibly could go wrong ? “Hold my beer and watch this” !!!
    It will be years while this winds it's way through the courts. And my guess is Trump will not budge, especially if there is any sign of fraud. I heard both sides have hired hundreds of lawyers - probably to observe voting places.
    I think everyone should vote in person and after voting dip a finger in an ink well - just like the Arabs do. Everyone should have photo I.D., just like most of the developed Countries do. I need a photo I.D. for the Library. How do these people get Welfare and other hand outs without photo I.D. ??

Comment

Thousands out in public protesting because they want "mail-in" voting so....wait for it.....they won't have to go into the public to vote!
      What's wrong with this picture?

Comment

The dimwits are ever talking about Trump not being truthful ! Yet, they lie about what is happening with the USPS issue, scaring people about their mail, not receiving their medications etc ! The DNC convention had obum*$#k’s broad showing videos of Immigrant kids in cadges, put there by Trump ! But the video was from 2014 and showing children of obumies time in office, how much lower can a political party be ? If a party will use this type of tactics, how can anyone trust them in power ?? Why would anyone want them in power ??

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
          Thousands out in public protesting because they want "mail-in" voting so....wait for it.....they won't have to go into the public to vote!
          What's wrong with this picture?
          One activity takes place indoors and the other activity takes place outdoors.

Comment

The holding rooms were made for the safety of the illegals. The BP could separate and count them efficiently and keep an eye on them. You can call them cages like the MSM, I call them temporary rooms with transparent walls.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad