Crickets !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crickets !!

Some time ago, I asked our liberal/progressive ‘friends’ on the site to give just one item on the D’s agenda that would benefit the American people ! So far the answer is still not forthcoming !! Sort of gives one pause, doesn’t it ?

I am neither a Democrat nor a Biden supporter, but he does have a plan to combat the coronavirus.

https://joebiden.com/covid19/

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      I am neither a Democrat nor a Biden supporter, but he does have a plan to combat the coronavirus.

https://joebiden.com/covid19/
      The most effective way to deal with COVID is Hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and adequate levels of vitamin's d & c and magnesium.

The people I know who have had COVID didn't even need the Hydroxychloroquine.

Comment

Red -
        I'm sorry to say this, but that doesn't sound much like a presidential platform plan.
        Besides that, I think it has already been adopted by the Trump administration.

Comment

Thought I answered you last time. Biden admits Covid is real, and wants to stop/reduce infections based on science.

Eye of newt and throwing salt over one's shoulder before flaming shots of Hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and adequate levels of vitamin's d & c and magnesium don't do much for me. I'll stick with someone who is into scientists and doctors and stuff.

Euros and Canucks tell this joke. Do you know what's the border of stupid?

Canada and Mexico.

The rest of the world won't let us travel to their countries, don't want our infections. I want someone who will turn Covid around.

Comment

"... I want someone who will turn Covid around. ..."

No you don't.
            You want to hold testing, infection rate, death rate, masks and social distancing to bludgeon Trump with.
            ....which, along with the Steele dossier, the Flynn debacle and the Ukranian phone call, is proving to be a dismal failure.

Comment

Rock -
              The polls show that most of the country agrees with you.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                Thought I answered you last time. Biden admits Covid is real, and wants to stop/reduce infections based on science.

Eye of newt and throwing salt over one's shoulder before flaming shots of Hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and adequate levels of vitamin's d & c and magnesium don't do much for me. I'll stick with someone who is into scientists and doctors and stuff.

Euros and Canucks tell this joke. Do you know what's the border of stupid?

Canada and Mexico.

The rest of the world won't let us travel to their countries, don't want our infections. I want someone who will turn Covid around.
                Yes when Trump tried to close the border , he was ridiculed. Biden’s plan for Covid is your best answer , ha ! No one has a correct answer yet! Medical experts said heat and humidity would slow the role, it did not! Trouble with the US is it’s a Free Society and it has inherent risk because its so! That’s what Biden will do best, use propaganda to take away the freedoms of Americans ....... oh if only for our best interest !

Comment

Pmac Trump didn't close the border. He stopped direct flights from China long after it was too late, and all one needed to do was transfer somewhere or for the plane to refuel and you could fly into America. Most of the virus infecting America is genetically from Europe. The virus continuously mutates and it's easily possible to track where it last came from.

"Medical Experts" is a meaningless phrase. Trump is a "medical expert" in his opinion, up thread someone is bragging on Hydroxychloroquine, I mean it doesn't get much more ridiculous than that. We have an administration that takes great pride in being stupid. That's fun up to an extent, but when we have to deal with a serious problem it's worse than useless. We have as many new infections every 8 minutes as South Korea had in 8 months.

No one has an answer yet but every other country in the world is doing a heck of a lot better at guessing the right way to go.

Comment

Richard, the Dems are going to protect you from those evil assault weapons...

Tucker investigates Kamala Harris' record on the Second Amendment
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4bFl0SLKQQ

In September 2019, while she was still running for president, Harris told NBC's "The Tonight Show" that she supports a "mandatory buyback" of high-caliber, semi-automatic firearms that are often dubbed "assault weapons."
                    Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

Pmac Trump didn't close the border. He stopped direct flights from China long after it was too late, and all one needed to do was transfer somewhere or for the plane to refuel and you could fly into America. Most of the virus infecting America is genetically from Europe. The virus continuously mutates and it's easily possible to track where it last came from.

"Medical Experts" is a meaningless phrase. Trump is a "medical expert" in his opinion, up thread someone is bragging on Hydroxychloroquine, I mean it doesn't get much more ridiculous than that. We have an administration that takes great pride in being stupid. That's fun up to an extent, but when we have to deal with a serious problem it's worse than useless. We have as many new infections every 8 minutes as South Korea had in 8 months.

No one has an answer yet but every other country in the world is doing a heck of a lot better at guessing the right way to go.
                      Just what in hell is your ‘expert’ answer to the virus issue Rock ? Any information that is given by anyone, in the first place, has to be followed in order it to be of any use. In a country of over 350,000,000 people, of great diversity in culture, governmental leanings, entirely opposite views of thinking, just how do you propose to get all these people to follow one way of doing something ? And, especially when there is no exact way given as to what is the best way to handle the issue in the first place. Half the darn country now is doing other than what has been proposed at one time or the other ! Pmacc is totally correct ! America is a totally free society, people are going to do as they wish or think best ! More than half the voters didn’t even vote for Trump, and you think they are going to follow any info given by him ? Blame it on the people themselves, not on one man ! Use some of the grey matter that was provided for a reason !!
                      Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 08-14-2020, 08:06 AM.

Comment

I get my information from doctors, microbiologists, and epidemiologists, not the mainstream media and government. Why? Because government and the mainstream media have lied to us. An example of that here in Kansas is the KDHE deceptively manipulated a chart to make it appear that the counties that are requiring the wearing of masks are faring better than counties that are not requiring masks.
                        KDHE Secretary Lee Norman doctored a COVID case chart to make it appear counties with mask mandates have fewer cases, but that's not true.

Comment

Please Rock Rat , no matter what he does it’s going to be wrong. The Dems in congress, mayors and governors have fought him tooth and nail. From Covid -19
                          to riots , when are you going to open your eyes and see who is really at fault.

Comment

California just went over 600,000 cases of Covid -19 , much like the State of New York They are Trump supporters and have followed Trump guidelines to protect their residents from the virus . The local government For California has been in lock step with Trump protocol for Reducing the numbers , wait I’m sorry these are liberal states , Donald Trump isn’t involved , wow 600,000 cases.... how can that be. Dems control those states!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Just what in hell is your ‘expert’ answer to the virus issue Rock ? Any information that is given by anyone, in the first place, has to be followed in order it to be of any use. In a country of over 350,000,000 people, of great diversity in culture, governmental leanings, entirely opposite views of thinking, just how do you propose to get all these people to follow one way of doing something ? And, especially when there is no exact way given as to what is the best way to handle the issue in the first place. Half the darn country now is doing other than what has been proposed at one time or the other ! Pmacc is totally correct ! America is a totally free society, people are going to do as they wish or think best ! More than half the voters didn’t even vote for Trump, and you think they are going to follow any info given by him ? Blame it on the people themselves, not on one man ! Use some of the grey matter that was provided for a reason !!
                              I know people in Taiwan, Singapore, and China. The first outbreak of Covid was followed in minute detail as no one had any idea if it could be controlled at all. Much of the social media posts were in English or there were translations. The initial exponential growth out of Wuhan was worrying people that it would sweep across the world in a couple months. They thought fatality rates to be around 10%, remember they had almost no tests. They were flying blind. The Chinese succeeded in Wuhan, and every other successful effort to reduce infection and limit growth has involved some combination of what are fairly old and established methods.

They severely reduce social interaction, like people stay home in their houses for a month only venturing out, one person, once a week, to get food. Or even less, have food, medicine, etc delivered. Massive testing, massive contact tracing, immediate quarantine of infected individuals preferably in a covid ward until they test negative and no symptoms for 3 days.

At our peak shut down we were at about 50% reduction in social interaction, that caused a leveling off but we never did go for full shut down, and we never did fulfill even the modest goals originally set forth by Trump admin as to how much success before opening up. I don't want to get all political but our country is influenced much more by restaurant and bar owners and investors making a half million and up, than by any old Tom Dick and Harry who vote. Not blaming R's, it's both parties. Even the modest few hundred dollars here and there are not contributed by working stiffs. Money talks. People don't like their businesses losing money.

Until we get wide spread vaccinations we'll continue to bounce around with high levels of death, reduced business activity, and a generally unhappy electorate.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Debate #1
                                by 99explorer
                                He's not my hero.
                                He's just the lesser of two evils.
                                Much less.
                                Today, 11:23 PM
                              • Debate #1
                                by FirstBubba
                                Debate #1 is supposedly a go.
                                Not sure if Biden will get his "fact checker" or not. Probably not. If the fact checkers are honest, it...
                                Yesterday, 08:42 PM
                              • Reply to Debate #1
                                by crm3006
                                Here ya go, bandicoot. Another flattering meme about you dementia suffering hero.

Today, 10:59 PM
                              • Reply to Debate #1
                                by crm3006
                                From the bandicoot: "Keep it up!"

I will for shore. Don't worry yore lil' pea brain 'bout that!
                                Today, 10:57 PM
                              • Reply to Debate #1
                                by 99explorer
                                Keep it up!
                                Today, 10:46 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X