Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's chances just got better.

Just saying.

I think Joe Biden just lost Jimbo's vote.

Comment

Bubba can take down his poster of Hillary in yoga pants as seen from behind and replace it with, a swarm of Khive come to take his gunz.

Comment

Her family owned slaves. She was Willy Browns mistress. Our media will put these stories right up there with Bill Clinton's Jeffrey Epstein party's.

Comment

Can't you guys be serious about anything?

Comment

Jamaica’s population largely consists of those descended from enslaved Africans brought by the English to work the island’s sugar estates. As of 2012, 90% of Jamaicans were of African origin.

Comment

Her dad says her Irish grandfather owned a plantation with slaves. She and Biden are gonna put everyone back in chains!!!!

Comment

Slave owners create jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                  Her family owned slaves. She was Willy Browns mistress. Our media will put these stories right up there with Bill Clinton's Jeffrey Epstein party's.
                  My family owned slaves and were slaves, and so did yours and everyone else on the earth. The actions of the fathers don't land on the heads of the sons, especially when from a different age with a different moral code as to right and wrong. Similarly who someone sleeps with is not an issue, I mean look at Trump.

Harris' problem is that she's a neoliberal, a corporatist, with all the intersectional boxes checked.

Comment

Trump donated to her campaign for CA AG, twice, total of $6K. Maybe he liked her position on guns and immigration.

Comment

"... Bubba can take down his poster of Hillary in yoga pants ..."

Already? Damn dude! You just mailed it to me last week! You've had it since she ran in '07!
                      Guess this means you won't be giving up the Janet Reno and RGB posters anytime soon either.
                      Damn lieing liberal! Shudda known!

Comment

At least he didn't pick Pocahontis. Now that one is a genuine dingbat. I guess if Biden had to pick a woman, Kamala wasn't a bad choice. She can at least act like a grownup. Gives the appearance of someone who can work with Congress ... instead of against it. Her gender and ethnicity mean nothing to me ... because I am a true American and Christian. However I am bothered that the Democrat Party machine felt obligated to pick a woman of color because she was a woman of color. That affirmative action crap wore very thin with me by the time I retired from the US govt. Pick the best candidate because he/she has the most on the ball. It remains to be seen if this choice will garner as many votes as Biden would have lost had he not picked a woman of color. I think he was caught between a rock and a hard spot.
                        Last edited by Ontario Honker Hunter; 08-12-2020, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Presidential Debate
                          by 99explorer
                          False Claims, Spread by a Trump Son, That Biden Used a Teleprompter....
                          Today, 01:14 AM
                        • Presidential Debate
                          by jhjimbo
                          Mark your calendar, Tuesday, 29th from The Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio. Sleepy Joe and Donald Trump. Get your popcorn ready for the show.
                          Yesterday, 08:40 AM
                          by crm3006
                          Here ya go, slimy nine. Even a bandicoot ought to get a laugh out of this one. Even if it is true.

Today, 01:03 AM
                          by 99explorer
                          Trump is offering to buy your vote with money, and paying you for it with your own money.
                          He is too clever by half.
                          Today, 12:45 AM
                          by 99explorer
                          And he is the lesser of two evils.
                          The other guy would stimulate the economy by putting more money in your pocket every payday by NOT withholding
                          Today, 12:41 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X