• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	BA7C891E-62FA-44AB-BD4F-DD05E3CF39D5.jpeg
Views:	65
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	741716
    What are trying to say! I'm a cranky old geezer? Is that it? Well .... okay. I just wanted to be sure.

Comment

Easy there 99. You shouldn't judge others by yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

Why do you insist on being a dickhead and continue to stir the pot? Conversely, why do we continue to take your tainted bait?
        That's exactly why I've once again put 99explorer on my ignore list. The only time I see his posts is when others quote him in their responses. Otherwise, his 'contributions' do not show on my screen. That includes any threads he starts, even if others post answers to those. It also includes any response he may make to my posts.

It's actually been very nice ignoring both 99 and Rock Rat. And no, I don't sneak peeks. At this point, I couldn't care less about anything they may say.
        Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

PigHumper -
          If this means I won't be reading your snotty remarks concerning my comments, this is welcome news.

Comment

I actually put myself on the ignore list, but so far I haven't noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Amflyer View Post
              In one of my nastier moods Amflyer, I did the same thing, only to realize I then had no one to argue with !

Comment

I enjoy the luxury of reading or not reading a comment.
                Ditto with the links.

Comment

Originally posted by Amflyer View Post
                  Perhaps it's time to think about scheduling one of Trump's cognitive tests?

Comment

Turd herder? Bubba did you used to work at the wastewater plant?

Am Flyer, much appreciated but it's kind of a lost cause here.

Not a big fan of Kamala Harris, or truth be told Biden either. Whoever he picks will likely end up President, if Trump doesn't win that is.

Comment

"... Turd herder? ..."

Guess you'd rather cast around them in your favorite creek?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad