Pelosi and the VP candidate !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelosi and the VP candidate !

Pelosi states that the VP candidate is of no consequence ! Is this largely felt to be true ? In this election, I would think it to be of the utmost importance ! With the very sure possibility that if Biden should win, there is some 100% chance that the VP will become the president. In that case, is there enough information known on the VP candidates to inform people as to what their positions are on important political matters ? It can make a very important issue !

As far as I'm concerned, who-(whom?)ever is selected, if Biden is elected, they will, in time, become an Obama puppet.
    Right now, the push seems to be Susan Rice, the "Benghazi Liar".

Comment

I think it's a first for this country that the VP choice is more important than the Presidenial choice. Whoever Biden picks, if their team wins, will spend more time in the Oval Office than Biden, who would be found incompetent in the first year.

Comment

I seriously think that if Biden is elected (God forbid!), the team of Obama/Axelrod will keep him in place as long as possible as a puppet.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
          I seriously think that if Biden is elected (God forbid!), the team of Obama/Axelrod will keep him in place as long as possible as a puppet.
          That is a sound point of thought Bubba. But to be honest, I am of the thinking that Obama will have a strong hand in the issue no matter what happens to Biden during his term. What are the chances of even the ‘squad’ entering the picture ?

Comment

I can't remember the exact terminology, but if the (D)'s win in November, the WH will be a shadow Obama admin.

Comment

Greg Gutfeld makes a prediction that Biden won't be the nominee and will be gone by November...
              https://video.foxnews.com/v/6179365133001#sp=show-clips

Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

I have thought that a long time ago - I think they will sneak in somebody at the last minute - maybe declare Biden has to bow out due to illness. Dems are very sneaky in this regard. They play high stake politics better than the Repubs. Who wants a President candidate that did nothing for 40 years in Government ?

Comment

Who wants a President candidate that did nothing for 40 years in Government
                  The less that any branch of the Federal government does, the happier I am.

I plan to cast my 1400 absentee ballots accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Amflyer View Post

The less that any branch of the Federal government does, the happier I am.
                    160,000 dead people probably wish they'd done a little more.

Comment

Dead people can't "wish".

"IF" they could, many of those dead would wish the Gov't had given them the option of HCQ.
                      "IF" they could, many of those dead people would wish (D) governors hadn't shoved COVID-19 patients into their nursing homes.

Comment

Federal government is not supposed to protect the health and safety of it's population, that's the State government. The Federal government does things like make money and wars and stuff like that.
                        Last edited by Amflyer; 08-12-2020, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                          I have thought that a long time ago - I think they will sneak in somebody at the last minute - maybe declare Biden has to bow out due to illness. Dems are very sneaky in this regard. They play high stake politics better than the Repubs. Who wants a President candidate that did nothing for 40 years in Government ?
                          If Biden should win the election, I don’t think we will need to think he will be in the WH very long. The D’s will have him due to illness replaced by Harris and they will then have the first woman president, as well as a another black. That could mean that since 2008, America could be under a black president for possibly up to 12 years. Not too bad for a population of 13%, and in what the blacks call a racist country........... !!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

If Biden should win the election, I don’t think we will need to think he will be in the WH very long. The D’s will have him due to illness replaced by Harris and they will then have the first woman president, as well as a another black. That could mean that since 2008, America could be under a black president for possibly up to 12 years. Not too bad for a population of 13%, and in what the blacks call a racist country........... !!
                            LOL! She ain't "black"! She's Carib(dad)/Asian Indian(mom). Her husband is "fish belly" white.
                            She's about as "black" as Pocahontas is native American! 😂🤣LMBO!

Nikki Haley has more "color" than Harris!

Comment

Donald Trump has more color than Harris!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Rip -rbg
                                by crm3006
                                RIP, rbg.
                                Everybody sit back and get ready for the three ring circus!
                                Today, 09:50 PM
                              • Rip -rbg
                                by fitch270
                                2020 adding to it's bag of tricks....
                                Today, 09:26 PM
                              • Reply to Best Performing Straight walled Case
                                by rock rat
                                Some folks around here who hunt in places with those bigger bears use newer 45 70s with 300 grain bullets pushed up beyond 2000 fps. Not sure what the...
                                Today, 09:48 PM
                              • Best Performing Straight walled Case
                                by Buckshott00
                                Here's a noodle scratcher: What is the most optimized highest performing Straight Walled Case?

Some states have moved beyond "shotgun...
                                Yesterday, 02:19 AM
                              • Reply to Trump
                                by 99explorer
                                This sudden vacancy on the Supreme Court presents Trump with a conflict of interest, but a wonderful opportunity to demonstrate that he puts the national...
                                Today, 09:43 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X