Biden's nemesis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden's nemesis

Can Kanye West siphon off voters from Biden, or will he pull them from Trump? Or will he make no difference at all?

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
    Can Kanye West siphon off voters from Biden, or will he pull them from Trump? Or will he make no difference at all?
    Since most blacks vote democratic, I would think that % wise, it would hurt Biden most ! But realistically, I don’t think the ‘few’ votes from mental midgets will make any difference one way or the other, and it would take a mental midget to vote for West !

Comment

You mean like H. Ross PEE-rot did for "Slick Willie" in '92 and '96?
      Black voters intent on getting rid of Trump will vote traditionally (D) as always.
      The black voters hoping to reelect Trump are too intelligent to fall for the "3rd Party" trick.

I honestly don't think West will make an impact in the election, one way or the other.

Comment

There has been some discussion among blacks not to vote as a block, but rather, vote the issues. Like Trump said, vote for me, what have you got to lose. People like John Lewis lived off the backs of blacks for 40+ years and as I see it did little to improve their state. Vote for Trump and they will make gains in all aspects of living.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to MSM Lying
          by Pmacc60
          Trump isn’t going to run again he would be 78 and he wouldn’t have the votes. Only liberals vote for a feeble candidate . You can fear the next four...
          Today, 10:00 AM
        • MSM Lying
          by jhjimbo
          The MSM keeps lying by saying all the Courts did not find any illegality and the Election was fair.

How do they know, not one Court...
          01-17-2021, 03:58 PM
        • Reply to MSM Lying
          by rock rat
          JIm not all Republicans are crazed conspiracy theorists, nor all all Trump voters. Most polls put that number at about half. He also has an approval rating...
          Today, 09:55 AM
        • Reply to Washington, D.C.
          by jhjimbo
          If Biden did nothing wrong he and Harris would not hide behind 25,000 National Guard....
          Today, 01:36 AM
        • Washington, D.C.
          by jhjimbo
          20,000 National Guard in Washington for inauguration day, more than in Iran, Afghanistan and Syria combined.

Investigators now say the violent...
          01-14-2021, 05:23 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X