Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Send this to every true American you know.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send this to every true American you know.

If you know any Commies, send it to them to.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...dQBRE%26sp%3d2

We used to attend the "Stockyards Championship Rodeo" every Friday and Saturday night.
    The opening ceremony was a very pretty young lady on a gorgeous palomino mare carrying the American flag.
    She would enter the arena with the mare in a walk.
    When Greenwood sang, "...and I'm proud to be an American...", she would kick the mare into a trot.
    The next time Greenwood started the chorus, she kicked the mare into an easy canter.
    When Greenwood repeated the chorus the last time, the mare was in a dead run, flag flying!
    When the song ended, the girl sat atop the mare, dead in the center of the arena, crowd roaring its approval!
    You'd have to see it!

Awesome!

"God Bless the USA" is as iconic to Lee Greenwood as "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" was to Charlie Daniels!

Comment

jimbo, this isn't the young lady that did the flag presentation when I was going there, but still very impressive!

https://youtu.be/fKVGkM0lg_I

Comment

There are millions of true Americans who live in this great country because we love it, are loyal to it and live here because we are free ! Those who want to change it for the rest of us because of their dislikes, I only ask, if you are not happy here, why are you still here ? Just get the hell out, you will not be missed and you will be happier elsewhere, but not as fantastically happy as we when you are gone !!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad