• So, we have been lied to.

Jimbo -
    You forgot to post a comment.

Comment

I hope this helps.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-is-worse.html

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        Looks interesting but maybe provide a link that doesn't require joining something first.

Comment

Here is the opening paragraph.

After we published a list of President Trump’s lies this summer, we heard a common response from his supporters. They said, in effect: Yes, but if you made a similar list for previous presidents, it would be just as bad.

We’ve set out to make that list. Here, you will find our attempt at a comprehensive catalog of the falsehoods that Barack Obama told while he was president. (We also discuss George W. Bush below, although the lack of real-time fact-checking during his presidency made a comprehensive list impossible.)

We applied the same conservative standard to Obama and Trump, counting only demonstrably and substantially false statements. The result: Trump is unlike any other modern president. He seems virtually indifferent to reality, often saying whatever helps him make the case he’s trying to make.

In his first 10 months in office, he has told 103 separate untruths, many of them repeatedly. Obama told 18 over his entire eight-year tenure. That’s an average of about two a year for Obama and about 124 a year for Trump.

Comment

Your count is a fabrication. The MSM still says Trump said everyone who wants a test can get one. He did NOT say that , he said everyone who NEEDS a test with a Dr's order can get one.
            Your lie counting is bogus.

Comment

Okay. Make it 102, and add one to Obama's count because he said his father served in WWII, and it was his grandfather who so served.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to No-Drill Adjustable Cheek Riser
                by Ontario Honker Hunter
                Mine didn't slip around. I seem to recall some grippy stuff on the inside? Actually fit very tight.

My beef with neoprene is it can become
                Today, 07:02 PM
              • No-Drill Adjustable Cheek Riser
                by Buckshott00
                Jury's still out on the Prism Scope vs. the Holograph. I invite you guys to check out my pictures and review and cast a vote.

I've got...
                Yesterday, 04:45 PM
              • Reply to 16 Years
                by PigHunter
                Jim, there's no way that would be allowed on a modern construction site. Those holes were a potential death trap without something shoring up the sides....
                Today, 06:57 PM
              • 16 Years
                by jhjimbo
                So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
                08-12-2020, 09:20 PM
              • Reply to Need advice on choice of 20 gauge semi auto
                by Ontario Honker Hunter
                Yeah. Too bad. Too bad this site doesn't have a moderator to flush BS artists like that noncontributory crm troll. He never gives up making a fool of...
                Today, 06:52 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X