Who will you be better off with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

I don’t think it was off to work, I think you fell off your chair and struck your head in order to come up with that post !! There were several items on D’s ‘gift’ list to us that you failed to cover. And the ones you did take a stab at, all had major holes in reasoning, or lack there of ! If you do not think that one of the important items to the D’s is not gun control, just where have you been living the last several years ? And as far as voting goes, just why would any party be against knowing who is qualified to vote, a citizen in fact, and keep the integrity of the voting process utmost in their thoughts ? I really do not give a hoot about how many people obumy deported, it is now how many, and of what ilk, are going to be entering OUR country as a result of open borders ? And you failed to mention the nice benefits that we will be having from burning and looting of our cities, soft actions against criminals, closing of prisons. All wonderful ideas that I suppose we should be thankful for !
    Done by 3, except unloading all the crap in my truck. 90 degrees out, I'll wait.

Remember Obama was going to take our guns, didn't happen. Supreme court is stronger, more gun owners, I just can't worry about that one, I wish all the issues were so easy. For gun grabbers it's priority number one. Bloomberg can waste all the money he wants.

The only voting problem is it's too hard, today a vid surfaced of Trump trying to vote probably in the 90s, he hadn't registered, so he wasn't on any list, and there's no same day in NY, so he went provisional, which wouldn't count anyway cause he wasn't registered. Now he votes by mail, just like me. Illegal aliens can hardly read and write let alone care about our elections, there is no fraud. Anyone who thinks illegal aliens are voting is delusional and needs to come back to reality.

Yup, wokeaholics are worse on immigration than Trump, but woke Dems could never do it alone, they have lots of company from players like Cato and the Chamber of Commerce. Restricting illegal immigration has traditionally been a Dem issue up until mid Obama. Remember all those bipartisan "group of eight" and all that? For two years Republicans had both houses and the presidency, no e-verify, no lasting legislation, only executive orders that can be overturned in a day.

Two things? Rule of law, treat Covid like other countries do. Fix the economy like we always do. Fix health care, oops that's 4 and I haven't begun.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

Done by 3, except unloading all the crap in my truck. 90 degrees out, I'll wait.

Remember Obama was going to take our guns, didn't happen. Supreme court is stronger, more gun owners, I just can't worry about that one, I wish all the issues were so easy. For gun grabbers it's priority number one. Bloomberg can waste all the money he wants.

The only voting problem is it's too hard, today a vid surfaced of Trump trying to vote probably in the 90s, he hadn't registered, so he wasn't on any list, and there's no same day in NY, so he went provisional, which wouldn't count anyway cause he wasn't registered. Now he votes by mail, just like me. Illegal aliens can hardly read and write let alone care about our elections, there is no fraud. Anyone who thinks illegal aliens are voting is delusional and needs to come back to reality.

Yup, wokeaholics are worse on immigration than Trump, but woke Dems could never do it alone, they have lots of company from players like Cato and the Chamber of Commerce. Restricting illegal immigration has traditionally been a Dem issue up until mid Obama. Remember all those bipartisan "group of eight" and all that? For two years Republicans had both houses and the presidency, no e-verify, no lasting legislation, only executive orders that can be overturned in a day.

Two things? Rule of law, treat Covid like other countries do. Fix the economy like we always do. Fix health care, oops that's 4 and I haven't begun.
      Sorry brother your mid guided ! Like myself your a small business guy , Obama killed us with Obama care ! Guns read Joe proposal and tell me we are not in trouble. I told you before , I know this guy , he is a Dem puppet !

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Hhs
        by 99explorer
        Does that include the presidential suite?
        Yesterday, 11:40 PM
      • Hhs
        by jhjimbo
        Hotels in CA have to give a list of empty rooms every day by 3PM so they can be given to a homeless person.
        Yesterday, 04:13 PM
      • Reply to FBI Raids Trumps Florida Home
        by 99explorer
        Remember to save the last round for yourself.
        Yesterday, 11:37 PM
      • FBI Raids Trumps Florida Home
        by rock rat
        Former US President Donald Trump has said his Florida home is being raided by the FBI.

Mr Trump said in a statement Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach...
        08-08-2022, 07:39 PM
      • Reply to AG Garland is a real low life!
        by 99explorer
        I have a strong feeling that we are not getting the whole story here.
        A man wearing a $360,000 wrist watch does not serve 20 years in prison for...
        Yesterday, 11:22 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X