AG Barr to (D) led House Judiciary Committee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG Barr to (D) led House Judiciary Committee

“This is the first time in my memory that the leaders of one of our two great political parties, the Democratic Party, are not coming out and condemning mob violence,” he said. “Can’t we just say the violence against the federal courts has to stop? Could we hear something like that?”
    AG Wm. Barr

The room was silent. The attorney general challenged their loyalty, and not a single Democrat objected. For them, it was just another day at the office.

Not a single one objected. On attacks against the United States.

Talk is cheap.

Comment

I was a little annoyed that William Barr did not become a bit harsh with the idiots in the House on Tuesday’s clown show ! It would have been great after they would not allow him to answer their stupid questions, for him just to say “I’m out of here” ! Or at least be a bit more problematic for the azzwipes that they are! Talk about a party that hates America and all it stands for, what a bunch of douche bags !

Comment

There is that lack of civility that Trump brings to the party.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          There is that lack of civility that Trump brings to the party.
          You do mean the evil Demorats on the house judiciary committee right?

Comment

No. I was referring to the people who call other people douche bags.
            That includes you.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
              No. I was referring to the people who call other people douche bags.
              That includes you.
              I've called you a idiot, moron , and putz. All true statements. I've never called you a douche bag and never would.

I accept your apology

Comment

First, when asked if they trusted the USPS with their "mail-in" ballot, the local libtards went "cricket"!
                Total. Dead. Silence.🤐😴

When their despised, Trump appointed AG Wm P. Barr asks the entire Democratic Party to please condemn the violence in Seattle, Portland and other (D) controlled metro areas, we are again met with dead silence!!!!🤐😶

THEY (D's) don't trust mail-in ballots and THEY (D's) condone violence ... and THEY (D's) expect to win a national election with a gaffe riddled, shoulder rubbing, hair sniffing, finger nibbling, dementia victim with no political accomplishments in over 50 years in government?

BUT....when presented with hard evidence that they are dead 😵 wrong on ANY subject, the rejection of fact and the rhetoric and innuendo fly!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad