What is the answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the answer

The conservatives continue to state mail in ballots are fraught with fraud. IF so, what is a way they can be validated or thrown out ? Some say it is impossible to verify them. Absentee ballots are different because you have to fill out an application to get one. I don't know about the ones sent out for people who once had one and now who have moved or died. Any ideas that might work ??

Open the voting areas for three days giving the chance to social distance. Tuesday is the traditional day to vote so open the places for Sunday , Monday and the Tuesday. Truth is the people are done with all this , if you don’t believe me check out the beaches . At all cost stop the mail in vote, it’s all to rig this election! I have no love for either candidate but I do love this country and the freedoms it affords, let the people decide who they want for their leadership , fair and honest vote is the only way ! This Covid -19 thing is blown out of proportion for agenda purposes , the cost to people’s lives will be felt for the years coming ! Lost jobs , businesses and homes ! Never in this country’s history have we shut it down like this, now Governor Hogan is calling for severe budget cuts because of the financial crisis cause by Covid-19 in the state of Maryland. There is a cost to be paid for all this not just in lives but quality of life in the USA. Let’s not make it effect the election as well! Just remember with all these demonstrations no one cared about Covid , these are the same people that want the shutdowns , don’t feel comfortable in the workplace want social distancing ! In all the riots , demonstrations and clown shows ...... I did not see one Trump hat !

Comment

Very good question jimbo!

JMNSHO!!!

Get a picture ID, go to your local polling place and vote.
      Easy peasy.

I can remember my parents talking to their friends about absentee voting. You literally had to have a valid reason for being out of town to cast an "absentee ballot".

We don't like our polling place.
      Not a problem!
      I contact the local voter registration office and we vote on "early voting" days.
      "Early voting" can only be done at the court house....and I "ALWAYS" present my voter registration card AND my "free", state issued, photo ID.

"Absentee ballots", early voting and election day.

There is NO reason anyone can't vote.

...unless of course, you're a "libtard"!
      Then "disenfranchise" seems to come into play!

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
        Open the voting areas for three days giving the chance to social distance. Tuesday is the traditional day to vote so open the places for Sunday , Monday and the Tuesday. Truth is the people are done with all this , if you don’t believe me check out the beaches . At all cost stop the mail in vote, it’s all to rig this election! I have no love for either candidate but I do love this country and the freedoms it affords, let the people decide who they want for their leadership , fair and honest vote is the only way ! This Covid -19 thing is blown out of proportion for agenda purposes , the cost to people’s lives will be felt for the years coming ! Lost jobs , businesses and homes ! Never in this country’s history have we shut it down like this, now Governor Hogan is calling for severe budget cuts because of the financial crisis cause by Covid-19 in the state of Maryland. There is a cost to be paid for all this not just in lives but quality of life in the USA. Let’s not make it effect the election as well! Just remember with all these demonstrations no one cared about Covid , these are the same people that want the shutdowns , don’t feel comfortable in the workplace want social distancing ! In all the riots , demonstrations and clown shows ...... I did not see one Trump hat !
        I'm not sure about other places pmacc60, but here in Oklahoma, early voting is 8a-5p Thursday, 8a-5p Friday and 8a-11a Saturday.
        ...and of course, the following Tuesday is voting day.

It's difficult to imagine that with three and a half days to choose from, a person can't find at least ONE opportunity to vote.

Comment

We've had mail in for years with no fraud.

You return ballot inside a "privacy sleeve" which is inside the return envelope. The return envelope has your signature which matches the signature at the count and state level. You address has to match the one on file. Every signature is cross referenced.

Our system kicks out suspect ballots for further investigation, 67 ballots of the millions submitted were suspect but in the end found not to be fraudulent.

We started this in 2013 and have been improving it every year since. It's considered more secure than regular voting at a precinct. Republicans here don't consider mail in to favor Democrats. Voting is up as a percentage of the population.

​​​​​​https://coloradotimesrecorder.com/20...-voters/26448/

Conventional voting might well hurt Republicans. Old people are not stupid. Where possible they've been limiting all social interactions. Old people don't riot, but they do vote, heavily Republican. Is it worth the risk to vote in person?

Comment

There is a difference between the Absentee process and the bulk mailing.

Comment

Rock Rat it is worth the risk which I may add is minuscule , wear a mask wash your hands and the risk was less than the drive over. I think a free republic is well worth any risk, don’t believe that ask any person who put their life on the line for this free republic.

Comment

rock roach speak with forked tongue! He is trying to confuse a mailed in ABSENTEE ballot with straight MAIL IN BALLOT voting.Not the same, not the same process, and more than ample opportunity for cheating.

Comment

CRUM -
                  Don't complain.
                  Just explain.

https://news.yahoo.com/attorney-gene...122008453.html
                  Last edited by 99explorer; 07-05-2020, 11:09 PM.

Comment

From whiney 9- Don't complain.
                    Just explain.

whiney 9, if I have to explain that to you, you are either too far gone in TDS, or just to mentally impaired to ever understand.

Comment

CRUM- You were complaining (whining) that Rock Rat was confusing a mailed in absentee ballot with straight mail in ballot voting (Comment No. 8).
                      I asked you to explain the difference, and you come back with a personal insult saying I am too far gone in TDS or mentally impaired to ever understand.
                      If that reply was intended to inspire respect for your knowledge, it fell far short of the mark.
                      You throw around far too many unsupported conclusions to gain the respect of intelligent people.

Comment

9 the whine-"You throw around far too many unsupported conclusions to gain the respect of intelligent people."
                        whiny, as the poster with the most inane, off subject and utterly worthless posts, comments and answers on this blog, surely you do not classify yourself as an intelligent person.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                          9 the whine-"You throw around far too many unsupported conclusions to gain the respect of intelligent people."
                          whiny, as the poster with the most inane, off subject and utterly worthless posts, comments and answers on this blog, surely you do not classify yourself as an intelligent person.
                          99 it could be CRM is just tired of the bullish!t , otherwise known as the Liberal agenda. Here is my explanation .
                          • the election is in 4 months , the virus could be almost a non subject at that point but the Dems act like we will still be on pandemic mode .

• fact people are already out everyday and have been for most of the pandemic .

• Yes there are spikes and where are they coming from States with the highest illegal immigrant populations. Delaware had a small spike in Sussex county and they blamed the young bar goers at the beach however it was really migrant workers and chicken workers . Also Dem protected

• where is the government during the riots , dismantling of monuments , taking over parts of Seattle in this pandemic and now claiming all the protesting has had very little effect on the numbers of positive Covid cases! The reason the protesters are wearing mask.

• Fact the virus is real and people get sick, die and health is affected! Fact the numbers of people who have died is exaggerated. Fact no one cares what kills other people because if it did smoking would be illegal ! Smoking kills 7 million people world wide every year and over 100 million this past century !

• The government and the press is not to be trusted any more. It’s all about agenda and fear ! How many film clips do we see that are so skewed to push an agenda, crises actors used and politicians jumping on the band wagon to get votes !

• Fact there is no good reason not to have the election held as it always has been held. People have had months to learn how to protect theirselves . Go vote , wear your mask , wash your hands and don’t let any one tell you different. We all see the rat in the woodpile, these people will cry wolf and try to frighten the herd because they have an agenda.

CRM doesn’t need to explain , you all to to explain to him why we need to do it different other than to protect ourselves a little better! Yes Covid is real but the liberal press and politicians have used it to swing this election and god forbid if they pull it off! Joe Biden what a disaster that’s going to be! Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                            To question my intelligence puts your own in doubt.

Comment

"To question my intelligence puts your own in doubt."

whiny 9, that is about the best laugh I have had in a week. The joe foot-in-the-mouth biden of the whole forum doubts my intelligence. I need to clean up the coffee I just spit on my keyboard!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad