• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple defend home.....

... with an AR15 and a handgun!

Gun laws!
    Bah! Humbug!

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...s.-protesters/

If you have to cross a gate / fence / threshold, it's private property and they were within their rights. I can't get over how quickly some politicians and media moved to villainize them.

What the MSM also fails to mention is that they these 2 are Pro BLM attorneys that have donated, and litigated on behalf of their cause. Guns are a Universal Civil right, not just for the politically Right leaning.

Seems to me the MSM couldn't wait to make them out to be monsters, and the DA wanting to make a name and possibly future political career for herself jumped on it.

The right to protest doesn't include trespassing. Yelling threats at people telling you to get off their private street, isn't peaceful.

Comment

...and the local DA wants to charge the couple stating the protestors 1st Amendment rights!(?)
      NICE!

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...s.-protesters/

Comment

I strongly suspect they are some of my fellow Dems, shudder.

They certainly have a right to feel scared of a mob, and to own guns for protection, but there are a few buts, and they are big ones.

One, obviously they've no idea how to even hold firearms.

Two, tactically they're dumb. They've escalated the situation for no gain, they should be inside the house waiting for someone to actually enter.

Three, you can't shoot someone for property, you have to fear for your own person, inside the house sure, outside, nope.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 5.06.18 AM.png
Views:	121
Size:	165.2 KB
ID:	737578

Comment

Typical "liberal" pearl clutching, rock roach.
          You weren't there.
          You weren't endangered.
          You didn't experience a mob threatening to kill you.
          You didn't face down a mob threatening to burn your home.

...and you have NO right to tell those people how they SHOULD feel.

Read the report! Some of the protestors were also armed.
          Kinda changes the perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshott00 View Post
            If you have to cross a gate / fence / threshold, it's private property and they were within their rights. I can't get over how quickly some politicians and media moved to villainize them.

What the MSM also fails to mention is that they these 2 are Pro BLM attorneys that have donated, and litigated on behalf of their cause. Guns are a Universal Civil right, not just for the politically Right leaning.

Seems to me the MSM couldn't wait to make them out to be monsters, and the DA wanting to make a name and possibly future political career for herself jumped on it.

The right to protest doesn't include trespassing. Yelling threats at people telling you to get off their private street, isn't peaceful.
            #1 they broke the iron gate to get on the property
            #2 they should have stayed inside the home
            #3 the colored woman AG wants to charge them. colored women are ruthless, I would not want to be in a position to have anything to do with a colored woman. They really have a chip on their shoulder.
            #4 the male homeowner will be on Tucker Carlson tonight.
            Last edited by jhjimbo; 06-30-2020, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Oh no! Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner CAN'T be "color biased"! Can she?

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...f-05c2c2882b78

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                Oh no! Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner CAN'T be "color biased"! Can she?

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...f-05c2c2882b78
                Is there another access ? I was stated to not have access ! But what is stated in your link information, pretty much sums up what the article is about, and it should come as no surprise to anyone in today’s liberal world !

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Is there another access ? I was stated to not have access ! But what is stated in your link information, pretty much sums up what the article is about, and it should come as no surprise to anyone in today’s liberal world !
                  I dunno, bhr? I clicked on the link and it went right through.

Basically, Gardner is going over the police report of the incident with a microscope with an eye on the couple.
                  The protestors, some of who (whom?) were also armed, that were cursing and threatening not only the homeowners lives, but to also burn their home, are NOT being scrutinized!

In prior protests, the police (SLPD) had arrested about 20 or 30 law breakers. Gardner delayed filing charges until it was too late and they were all released.

Comment

I would think standing outside your home warning trespassers what would happen if they attacked your home or your person would be viewed as a courtesy. Showing them you are armed erases any confusion that you are serious. Hiding in your home guns ready to cut them down if they entered to steal or burn seems unsporting. I think it shows good manners. My 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by dewman View Post
                      I would think standing outside your home warning trespassers what would happen if they attacked your home or your person would be viewed as a courtesy. Showing them you are armed erases any confusion that you are serious. Hiding in your home guns ready to cut them down if they entered to steal or burn seems unsporting. I think it shows good manners. My 2 cents.
                      That means you aren't a low life, scum sucking, trap setting, liberal marshmallow.

If you wait until they come onto the porch, the house is already on fire.
                      So now you're fighting a fire AND a gun battle. NOT a good idea!
                      Be proactive, not reactive.

If I'm going to have to fight, it's going to be on my terms as much as possible.

Comment

Hey! cock roach ....er... I mean rock roach!
                        Here's one of your glorious, tactically challenged libtards and what he would do to the couple!
                        Nice fellow! NOT!!!! ...but then, he's a libtard!

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2020...eir-brains-in/

...and they wonder why ANYBODY would want to be armed!
                        Apparently, he's been educated beyond his intelligence! LOL!

Comment

"#1 they broke the iron gate to get on the property"

I would have taken out the gate breaker the second he stepped beyond the public domain, and onto my property. Two things in my favor. Destruction of private property. Trespassing. Both legal defense for use of deadly force in TEXAS. To top all of this heinous conduct off, somebody threatened to kill their dog. Reason enough to send some protesters away in body bags.
                          red rat got one thing right. They don't know how to hold firearms.

Comment

Crummy -
                            Wrong again.

Many people think that the law allows you to use deadly force against a mere trespasser. In fact, Texas law says the exact opposite. Texas Penal Code §9.41 allows you to use force, not deadly force, that is reasonably necessary to prevent or terminate another's trespass on your land.

Remember to take short steps when the judge says, "Take him away."

Comment

Tucker Carlson Tonight - June 29, 2020

Ordinary citizens stand up as politicians continue to cower to the rage mob - For weeks, we've asked who will stand up for our country. The answer, we're learnig, is Americans

https://video.foxnews.com/v/61681420...#sp=show-clips

"This is not about racial justice. It never was about racial justice. That's obvious to the rest of us now."
                              Trump 2020 - Keep America Great!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad