No announcement yet.

MSM is really reaching....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would I delete it? Unlike some, I will stand by what I write, whiny.

Comment

I was thinking that you might run into a lawyer, or someone who understands the limitations of the Second Amendment, and he/she might explain that the firearms regulations are not infringements, and there you were, with your bare face hanging out, and your ignorance on display for all to see.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
        9 the whine writes: There are some members on here who see every firearm regulation as an infringement under the Second Amendment.

Well, actually, whiny 9, any regulation, requiring either a fee, background check, regulating where a firearm may or may not be carried, or any other restriction, is a damned infringement on the Second Amendment. If you cannot see that, then you are even more mentally impaired than your asinine posts indicate.
        '06, let's start with the GCA 1934 and only repeal what's been passed since then.

Here's a list of the major "infringements"!

https://time.com/5169210/us-gun-cont...tory-timeline/

Comment

First of all, we have to acknowledge that the opinions of the Supreme Court with regard to the Constitution are interpretations of the Constitution, and they become the law of the land. They cannot be infringements of the law if they ARE the law.
          Consider them to be limitations on the Second Amendment.
          In Justice Scalia's opinion in the Heller case, he states:

“The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.”

That is now part of the law in the United States, binding on every one of us.
          Deny it at your peril.
          Last edited by 99explorer; 06-29-2020, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

Hey Karen, do you think that will stop the shootings in Chicago? Do you think that will stop the shootings in Atlanta or Detroit, or St Louis, or Baltimore. Yeah that Orange Man Bad is just killing the country. It is good to be a Democrat and a friend in the media! Get the Republican haters before they can ponce!
            A recent daily report for Chicago, 60 shootings, 6 dead. They need more range time and the problem of shootings would solve it's self through attrition.

Comment

9 the whine: "I was thinking that you might run into a lawyer, or someone who understands the limitations of the Second Amendment, and he/she might explain that the........"

There you go again, whiny, trying to write smarter than your limited mental facilities allow.
              Limitations on the Second Amendment is an oxymoron, is unconstitutional, and I don't care what court or what lawyer tries to explain that "regulations are the law of the land", the Constitution is clear. ".........the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." End of story. The Constitution is the law of the land, regardless of the interpretations put upon it by judges, courts, scholars, or dimwits like unto yourself.

Comment

Bowhunter, I'm rubber, you're glue, what you say, bounces off of me and sticks to you.

Name calling is silly, belongs to lesser folks..

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                  Bowhunter, I'm rubber, you're glue, what you say, bounces off of me and sticks to you.

Name calling is silly, belongs to lesser folks..
                  ?!?!? your little third grade poem has me somewhat in the dark. What did I say that seems to have awakened your childhood ? I do not recall referencing you as of late, or are you just catching up on the past ???

Comment

Crummy -
                    I dare you to put your beliefs into practice.
                    Walk into any bar or tavern with a pistol carried openly, and belly up to the bar.
                    Call attention to the fact that you are armed, and defy the bartender to do something about it.
                    Let us know how you make out.

Comment

It is stunning that anonymous sources blaming Russia is such a big deal. Iran has been killing Americans for decades without any outrage whatsoever. Obama was sucking up to those guys for years and even sent them pallets of cash. Our media was silent about that. Our media is enough to gag a maggot. Being a Democrat is like being a religious icon, no one questions, everything is accepted on faith.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

?!?!? your little third grade poem has me somewhat in the dark. What did I say that seems to have awakened your childhood ? I do not recall referencing you as of late, or are you just catching up on the past ???
                        Bhr,
                        I think the cock....er....rock roach...er...rock rat(!) was referring to me! LOL!
                        Don't think he hasn't referred to me as "Blubber" more than once! But then, him being a "libtard", he feels himself above the fray! LMBO!!

Comment

Do you jokers actually suppose that Rock Rat is disturbed by the silly names you call him?

You are giving us fellow Republicans a bad image by your rudeness to an F&S member simply because he is a member of the Democratic Party.

We are not all that moronic.

Grow up!

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                            Do you jokers actually suppose that Rock Rat is disturbed by the silly names you call him?

You are giving us fellow Republicans a bad image by your rudeness to an F&S member simply because he is a member of the Democratic Party.

We are not all that moronic.

Grow up!
                            Why are Iranian IEDs not in the same league as a anonymous leak about Russian Bounties. Our Media is not in the information business. They are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Democrat Party. Propaganda is the only function of ABC, CBS, NBC, yada,yada, yada. After 50, 70, 90 Years of continuous Democrats in power, why can't Democrats be blamed for failing to end the horrendous murdering, and shooting amoung the black community?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Last Stand.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	737627

Comment

Labby -
                                So you even the score by being rude to a fellow sportsman on our forum.
                                You should show a little more class.
                                Last edited by 99explorer; 06-30-2020, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Medicaid Comes to Oklahoma
                                  by rock rat
                                  OK Angus, you got me there. No argument about the schools.

"​​​​​​government run daycare that teaches kids what to think...
                                  Today, 09:35 PM
                                • Medicaid Comes to Oklahoma
                                  by rock rat
                                  A little mentioned ballot measure passed in Oklahoma. Medicaid Expansion as it's called.

I've forgotten the details, and apologies if I...
                                  07-01-2020, 11:02 PM
                                • Reply to Bad news on the COVID-19 front
                                  by rock rat
                                  CRM what you say makes a lot of sense, and the number of tests has doubled in 21 days as have the number of people testing positive. There's one more...
                                  Today, 09:26 PM
                                • Bad news on the COVID-19 front
                                  by Ontario Honker Hunter
                                  New cases and hospitalizations ballooned this week in several states including Texas, Oklahoma, California, and Mississippi. Hospitals in Houston are...
                                  06-24-2020, 08:09 PM
                                • Reply to Either Way...
                                  by fitch270
                                  We've been keeping a better inventory on things and have whittled down on "old stock" that's been sitting on the pantry shelves and in the freezer....
                                  Today, 09:17 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X