Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSM is really reaching....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MSM is really reaching....

    They are reaching for anything to tarnish Trump, create division and gin up hate. This AM, on Morning Joe, ButtHead now is jumping on the 'white power' issue. Do blacks have 'black power', why can not whites believe in their race ? I don't mean in a violent way. I don't buy into what some are preaching that I should be chastised and feel guilty for being white. Suck them. They can peddle their sheet someplace else.
    Personally I am getting tired of the race baiters and everything being reduced to race.

  • #2
    There is no longer any question of whether or not the drive-bys will just outright lie. The NY Times is outstanding in its untruths. From its 1619 Project thorough its prize winning Russia, Russia, Russia coverage. There are people who I won't believe even while testifying under oath, James Comey, I'm heading to Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition land myself. The reason for my attitude is the Media and the blood soaked Democrat Party.

    Comment


    • #3
      Here is some bleak news, if you can believe it.

      https://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-nra...090004700.html

      Comment


      • #4
        Not news. 15 million new gun owners is news. Joe Biden and the Democrats are still the enemy of the 2nd Amendment.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
          Not news. 15 million new gun owners is news. Joe Biden and the Democrats are still the enemy of the 2nd Amendment.
          It is not only the 2A, they are against everything that requires common sense. Their agenda is totally the enemy of any free society ! I have asked the D’s on this site before just what the dimwits offer that is a benefit to America and how their agenda can possibly bring this country into a unit, this after their complete divisional wrecking ball antics over the past 3.5 years.
          Never have received any answer, let alone a sensible one ! I guess they know it is best to just keep their mouth shut !!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
            They are reaching for anything to tarnish Trump, create division and gin up hate. This AM, on Morning Joe, ButtHead now is jumping on the 'white power' issue. Do blacks have 'black power', why can not whites believe in their race ? I don't mean in a violent way. I don't buy into what some are preaching that I should be chastised and feel guilty for being white. Suck them. They can peddle their sheet someplace else.
            Personally I am getting tired of the race baiters and everything being reduced to race.
            Jimbo, when they have no other answer, it is their game to throw out the race label, that will end any further discussion, and the receiver of that BS has no possible comment. The word ‘racist’ should be in the ‘hate crime’ category and users of it should be held accountable !

            Comment


            • #7
              Speaking as a lifelong Republican with friends and acquaintances in both major political parties, I see the basic difference is that the Democrats are in favor of a bigger role for government and higher taxes to support more government social programs. On the abortion question, they are pro-choice.
              The Republicans prefer a smaller role for government and lower taxes. Their party platform is always pro-life.
              I don't see much there to form a basis for the HATRED that Trump and his followers are promoting.

              Comment


              • #8
                Twitch has just suspended Donald Trump's account for hateful conduct.

                https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ateful-conduct

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  Speaking as a lifelong Republican with friends and acquaintances in both major political parties, I see the basic difference is that the Democrats are in favor of a bigger role for government and higher taxes to support more government social programs. On the abortion question, they are pro-choice.
                  The Republicans prefer a smaller role for government and lower taxes. Their party platform is always pro-life.
                  I don't see much there to form a basis for the HATRED that Trump and his followers are promoting.
                  It seems to me that the Democrats are promoting a post Constitutional or anti- Constitutional form of government. They have actually voted to ditch the first and second amendments and seem to want to usher in a new socialist utopia. I don't hate anybody, I want to be left alone. The Democrats aren't about to leave people alone. They will make you care, al la big Brother from 1984. None for me thanks.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                    Twitch has just suspended Donald Trump's account for hateful conduct.

                    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ateful-conduct
                    Hey Karen, do you think that will stop the shootings in Chicago? Do you think that will stop the shootings in Atlanta or Detroit, or St Louis, or Baltimore. Yeah that Orange Man Bad is just killing the country. It is good to be a Democrat and a friend in the media! Get the Republican haters before they can ponce!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      There are some members on here who see every firearm regulation as an infringement under the Second Amendment.
                      But the Supreme Court has ruled otherwise in the Heller opinion.
                      Like no gun sales to children. I can live with that.
                      Last edited by 99explorer; 06-29-2020, 04:45 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Here is some more fake news. And this is from Fox News.
                        I like the comments following the article in the link.


                        https://news.yahoo.com/trump-fragile...152718908.html

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          9 the whine writes: There are some members on here who see every firearm regulation as an infringement under the Second Amendment.

                          Well, actually, whiny 9, any regulation, requiring either a fee, background check, regulating where a firearm may or may not be carried, or any other restriction, is a damned infringement on the Second Amendment. If you cannot see that, then you are even more mentally impaired than your asinine posts indicate.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            whiny 9: "Here is some more fake news. And this is from Fox News.
                            I like the comments following the article in the link."


                            Yep. Fake news is right. That may be chris wallace's and a few other demoncrat's wet dream, but they know they are dreaming. All this fake news and fake polling is simply intended to weaken the support President Trump enjoys from the American people. Bye the bye, whom did they poll?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                              9 the whine writes: There are some members on here who see every firearm regulation as an infringement under the Second Amendment.

                              Well, actually, whiny 9, any regulation, requiring either a fee, background check, regulating where a firearm may or may not be carried, or any other restriction, is a damned infringement on the Second Amendment. If you cannot see that, then you are even more mentally impaired than your asinine posts indicate.
                              I am quoting this comment here to protect it against deletion or editing by the author.

                              Comment

                              Welcome!

                              Collapse

                              Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                              If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                              And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                              Right Rail 1

                              Collapse

                              Top Active Users

                              Collapse

                              There are no top active users.

                              Right Rail 2

                              Collapse

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              • Reply to Medicaid Comes to Oklahoma
                                by rock rat
                                OK Angus, you got me there. No argument about the schools.

                                "​​​​​​government run daycare that teaches kids what to think...
                                Today, 09:35 PM
                              • Medicaid Comes to Oklahoma
                                by rock rat
                                A little mentioned ballot measure passed in Oklahoma. Medicaid Expansion as it's called.

                                I've forgotten the details, and apologies if I...
                                07-01-2020, 11:02 PM
                              • Reply to Bad news on the COVID-19 front
                                by rock rat
                                CRM what you say makes a lot of sense, and the number of tests has doubled in 21 days as have the number of people testing positive. There's one more...
                                Today, 09:26 PM
                              • Bad news on the COVID-19 front
                                by Ontario Honker Hunter
                                New cases and hospitalizations ballooned this week in several states including Texas, Oklahoma, California, and Mississippi. Hospitals in Houston are...
                                06-24-2020, 08:09 PM
                              • Reply to Either Way...
                                by fitch270
                                We've been keeping a better inventory on things and have whittled down on "old stock" that's been sitting on the pantry shelves and in the freezer....
                                Today, 09:17 PM

                              Right Rail 3

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X