"... google voter fraud ..."

You got it rump roach! LMBO!

THE very first article is linked below!

"... 1285 proven cases of voter fraud ..."

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!

Hoisted by your own petard!!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

https://www.heritage.org/election-in...-fraud-america

Comment

Up until June 3rd, Trump was still the betting favorite at Las Vegas.
      Then on June 4th, he became the underdog for the first time.
      As of yesterday, Trump was listed at +120, meaning that you only had to put up $100 to win $120.
      Joe Biden is listed at -!40, meaning that you have to put up $140 to win $100.
      Last edited by 99explorer; 06-28-2020, 06:42 PM.

Comment

BTW, these betting odds are not a reflection of the bookies' estimates of the situation, but rather they reflect the betting preferences of their customers.

Comment

This is the only item in the news on June 3rd that might have had an effect on the outlook for the election.

The Republican National Convention will not happen as envisioned in Charlotte, North Carolina. That's the word from GOP officials who say President Trump is following through on his threat to pull key parts of the convention from the state over Gov. Roy Cooper's refusal to budge on coronavirus precautions.

Gov. Cooper refused to agree so far in advance that the convention would be an indoor, packed-house event that Trump demanded.
          Last edited by 99explorer; 06-28-2020, 08:57 PM.

Comment

I wonder why someone would fib about something as simple and verifiable as what comes up top of a Google search. I hate to stereotype but sometimes the generalities they make about Texans seem true.

​​​​​​The Myth of Voter Fraud

Extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare. Yet repeated, false allegations of fraud can make it harder for millions of eligible Americans to participate in elections

​​​​​​It is important to protect the integrity of our elections. But we must be careful not to undermine free and fair access to the ballot in the name of preventing phantom voter fraud.

Politicians at all levels of government have repeatedly, and falsely, claimed the 2016 and 2018 elections were marred by millions of people voting illegally. However, extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is virtually nonexistent, and many instances of alleged fraud are, in fact, mistakes by voters or administrators. The same is true for mail ballots, which are secure and essential to holding a safe election amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The Brennan Center's seminal report The Truth About Voter Fraud conclusively demonstrated that most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless and that most of the few remaining allegations reveal irregularities and other forms of election misconduct. Numerous other studies, including one commissioned by the Trump administration, have reached the same conclusion.

Voter fraud is unacceptable, but we must find solutions that address actual problems instead of imposing policies that make it harder for millions of eligible Americans to participate in our democracy.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 8.03.06 PM.png
Views:	22
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	737492

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
              I wonder why someone would fib about something as simple and verifiable as what comes up top of a Google search. I hate to stereotype but sometimes the generalities they make about Texans seem true.

​​​​​​The Myth of Voter Fraud

Extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare. Yet repeated, false allegations of fraud can make it harder for millions of eligible Americans to participate in elections

​​​​​​It is important to protect the integrity of our elections. But we must be careful not to undermine free and fair access to the ballot in the name of preventing phantom voter fraud.

Politicians at all levels of government have repeatedly, and falsely, claimed the 2016 and 2018 elections were marred by millions of people voting illegally. However, extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is virtually nonexistent, and many instances of alleged fraud are, in fact, mistakes by voters or administrators. The same is true for mail ballots, which are secure and essential to holding a safe election amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The Brennan Center's seminal report The Truth About Voter Fraud conclusively demonstrated that most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless and that most of the few remaining allegations reveal irregularities and other forms of election misconduct. Numerous other studies, including one commissioned by the Trump administration, have reached the same conclusion.

Voter fraud is unacceptable, but we must find solutions that address actual problems instead of imposing policies that make it harder for millions of eligible Americans to participate in our democracy.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 8.03.06 PM.png
Views:	22
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	737492
              So you are totally dismissing the Paterson NJ mail-in elections, of May 12? Democrats don't seem to be bothered much by criminality of any kind.

Comment

Click on 'extensive research' and look at the findings. A Washington Post Survey - boy I would not take that one to the bank. Plus many other findings are not backed up with source information. One study based findings on 'of those discovered'.
                Duh, how about those not discovered. I still think mail in ballots are fraught with the possibility for fraud. Every Election cycle people report their spouse is dead yet they keep getting ballots for years after.
                I suggest in person votes are counted first and then, if necessary, the mail in are counted as each one is verified. Any fraud detected should result in a prosecution so future Elections have that as a incentive to vote legally.

Comment

rock rat
                  ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Today, 09:04 PM

So in essence, rather than finding over 1285 cases of voter fraud, you find it more important that perhaps I didn't "google properly"? ...and then "LIED" about what I found?
                  You are THE epitome of a liberal stereotype.
                  Rhetoric.
                  Innuendo.
                  ...and outright lies to harm those you don't agree with.

You're freakin' pathetic rock roach!

Comment

rock roach, true to "liberal" hyperbole, you're more concerned about how I did a google search than what I was able to locate?

Sooo.... with that in mind!

"What difference, at this point, does it make!"(HRC) ...how I searched, I found the truth!

...and like Jack Nicholson, "YOU can't handle the truth!"

So rather than accept the fact that you are wrong about voter fraud, you find it more acceptable to smear me!
                    You're such a bald faced liar!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Medicaid Comes to Oklahoma
                      by rock rat
                      OK Angus, you got me there. No argument about the schools.

"​​​​​​government run daycare that teaches kids what to think...
                      Today, 09:35 PM
                    • Medicaid Comes to Oklahoma
                      by rock rat
                      A little mentioned ballot measure passed in Oklahoma. Medicaid Expansion as it's called.

I've forgotten the details, and apologies if I...
                      07-01-2020, 11:02 PM
                    • Reply to Bad news on the COVID-19 front
                      by rock rat
                      CRM what you say makes a lot of sense, and the number of tests has doubled in 21 days as have the number of people testing positive. There's one more...
                      Today, 09:26 PM
                    • Bad news on the COVID-19 front
                      by Ontario Honker Hunter
                      New cases and hospitalizations ballooned this week in several states including Texas, Oklahoma, California, and Mississippi. Hospitals in Houston are...
                      06-24-2020, 08:09 PM
                    • Reply to Either Way...
                      by fitch270
                      We've been keeping a better inventory on things and have whittled down on "old stock" that's been sitting on the pantry shelves and in the freezer....
                      Today, 09:17 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X