X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraudulent voting.

Voter fraud seldom happens?
    Yeah! Right!

democrats want to preserve the integrity of the vote, but work really hard to do away with integrity checks.
    No ID.
    Ballot harvesting.
    Mail in ballots, etc, etc.....

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...y-bad-n2571419

20% of the votes were tossed as fraudulent in the recent election in NJ. A recent study found NJ the least patriotic state. Coincidence? I doubt it. Democrats are not traditional Americans. One doubts they even believe in apple pie. Patterson NJ was the site of that NJ election by mail.
    Last edited by labrador12; 06-27-2020, 02:20 PM.

Comment

The Supreme Court has just blocked the expansion of voting by mail in Texas.

https://news.yahoo.com/supreme-court...201404727.html

Comment

Trump and Pence both vote by mail. When Republicans tried to eliminate vote by mail here, and later when they tried to erase anyone from voter rolls who hadn't voted in the last election, it was Republican voters at the forefront of the push back.

There is no voter fraud. Republican strategists know that the more people vote, the more they lose.

Why not win on the issues? Run on a good platform. Trump was a good start, but he still is a sop to the rich, and an incompetent nincompoop.

Comment

I suspect that Trump spends an inordinate amount of time plotting revenge.
          He once said he has no choice.
          So he is really a vindictive incompetent nincompoop.

Comment

There is a huge difference between requesting an absentee ballot and voting by mail. One is to be frowned upon but endured, the other is to be resisted by all means necessary!

Comment

We have other things to worry about.
              We spent years working to defeat Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry and Barack Obama. In those battles, I believed Bob Dole, George W. Bush and Mitt Romney would make better presidents, but I never feared for the country if a Democrat won. That’s how a civil society must function. But today I do fear for the country if Trump wins, again. History tells us that once hate is unleashed and legitimized by a major political party, it is difficult to stop.

Today in America over half of those 15 and under are non-white. There is good reason to believe that when they turn 18 they’ll register as Democrats. That is a stage four cancer warning for the Republican Party.
              Last edited by 99explorer; 06-27-2020, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Comment

The Democrats ruining the country are. Mostly Peaceful. !

Comment

With a presidential election being so important, one would think that the integrity of the results should be assured by all means. If that be the case, why are the D’s so adamant that they don’t give a rat’s butt who is casting the ballot ? That would appear to a sane person that they have little regard for any integrity in the voting issue ! If there are those who oppose these words, I would like very much to hear their rebuttal as to why voting should be so haphazard and with no secure basic footing !!

Comment

I just love rockrat's inane "gaslighting"!
                      Its the same old crap, time after time.
                      "... no voter fraud ..."
                      "... Trump is a nincompoop ..."
                      "... (Trump) a sop to the rich ..."
                      "... the more people vote, the more they (republicans) lose. ..."

What freakin' insanity! LOL!
                      What is it rat?
                      "- No sense in voting Trump, he's gonna lose anyway! -"

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...hell-drop-out/

psst - rockrat! The link I posted has examples of voter fraud!
                      (what a dork!)
                      Last edited by FirstBubba; 06-28-2020, 08:59 AM.

Comment

With a link to Townhall LOL, Blubber you're too funny. Just google "voter fraud". America is famous for having very low voter rates, why? because it's in one parties interest to make it as hard as possible to vote.

Trump and I do the same thing, we use a mail in ballot. I get the ballot in the mail, think it over, ask people I know about ballot issues I'm unfamiliar with, also candidates I'm unfamiliar with, discuss it with my wife, then fill out the ballot at my leisure and drop it in the mailbox. A couple days later our secretary of state lists my ballot as having been returned (to the state) ie, I've voted.

Workers under the eyes of judges from both parties check my signature with my autograph on record and place my ballot in a pile with thousands of others. On election day they run all the ballots through the scanning machine and have results in a few hours. The paper ballots go into storage in case there is ever an issue.

Compare this to the Republican method. First they delete all names that match those of felons, names like Rashid Brown. Despite the fact that there are 50 Rashide Browns registered and only one unregistered guy with that name committed a felony. The heck with anyone named Rashide, they can alway file a provisional right? Then they get to choosing the polling places.

They put one polling place in the 45 precincts on the wrong side of town where people vote 80% Dem, and 52 polling places in the 65 precincts that vote red. So you go to vote, takes 5 minutes, no line, then you see on TV lines down in the poor section of town snaking down the block a half mile long and at 7PM they tell everyone to go to hell. Now that's a great way to win an election.

I'm not being facetious when I say I wish the Republicans would win on some issues. Because we really need some good candidates and neither party is offering them up. If the Democratic Party can switch from the party of Jim Crow and the KKK to the party of 90% of black vote, cilil rights and BLM, surely the Republicans can make a break from big business running roughshod over workers, exporting jobs and importing workers while working to eliminate health care and Social Security?

Comment

REQUIRE PHOTO VOTER ID IN ALL 50 STATES!

Keep Trump from cheating!

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                            With a link to Townhall LOL, Blubber you're too funny. Just google "voter fraud". America is famous for having very low voter rates, why? because it's in one parties interest to make it as hard as possible to vote.

Trump and I do the same thing, we use a mail in ballot. I get the ballot in the mail, think it over, ask people I know about ballot issues I'm unfamiliar with, also candidates I'm unfamiliar with, discuss it with my wife, then fill out the ballot at my leisure and drop it in the mailbox. A couple days later our secretary of state lists my ballot as having been returned (to the state) ie, I've voted.

Workers under the eyes of judges from both parties check my signature with my autograph on record and place my ballot in a pile with thousands of others. On election day they run all the ballots through the scanning machine and have results in a few hours. The paper ballots go into storage in case there is ever an issue.

Compare this to the Republican method. First they delete all names that match those of felons, names like Rashid Brown. Despite the fact that there are 50 Rashide Browns registered and only one unregistered guy with that name committed a felony. The heck with anyone named Rashide, they can alway file a provisional right? Then they get to choosing the polling places.

They put one polling place in the 45 precincts on the wrong side of town where people vote 80% Dem, and 52 polling places in the 65 precincts that vote red. So you go to vote, takes 5 minutes, no line, then you see on TV lines down in the poor section of town snaking down the block a half mile long and at 7PM they tell everyone to go to hell. Now that's a great way to win an election.

I'm not being facetious when I say I wish the Republicans would win on some issues. Because we really need some good candidates and neither party is offering them up. If the Democratic Party can switch from the party of Jim Crow and the KKK to the party of 90% of black vote, cilil rights and BLM, surely the Republicans can make a break from big business running roughshod over workers, exporting jobs and importing workers while working to eliminate health care and Social Security?
                            Funny, I thought the Democrats were the party of letting the blacks shoot each other. I thought the Democrats were about giving poor people walking around money for votes. I thought the democrats were all about keeping the teachers union happy while black and Hispanic kids drop out or get degrees without learning to read, or write or do simple math. I thought elections were run by local election boards. In large urban areas that would be Democrats placing the polling places. Silly me.
                            Last edited by labrador12; 06-28-2020, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                              REQUIRE PHOTO VOTER ID IN ALL 50 STATES!

Keep Trump from cheating!
                              If that was law we would never have a Democrat (communist) in office again!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Medicaid Comes to Oklahoma
                                by rock rat
                                OK Angus, you got me there. No argument about the schools.

"​​​​​​government run daycare that teaches kids what to think...
                                Today, 09:35 PM
                              • Medicaid Comes to Oklahoma
                                by rock rat
                                A little mentioned ballot measure passed in Oklahoma. Medicaid Expansion as it's called.

I've forgotten the details, and apologies if I...
                                07-01-2020, 11:02 PM
                              • Reply to Bad news on the COVID-19 front
                                by rock rat
                                CRM what you say makes a lot of sense, and the number of tests has doubled in 21 days as have the number of people testing positive. There's one more...
                                Today, 09:26 PM
                              • Bad news on the COVID-19 front
                                by Ontario Honker Hunter
                                New cases and hospitalizations ballooned this week in several states including Texas, Oklahoma, California, and Mississippi. Hospitals in Houston are...
                                06-24-2020, 08:09 PM
                              • Reply to Either Way...
                                by fitch270
                                We've been keeping a better inventory on things and have whittled down on "old stock" that's been sitting on the pantry shelves and in the freezer....
                                Today, 09:17 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X