Shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping

Cabela's was packed with people. They have sold so many firearms they closed the Library until they get more in. I found 00 buckshot I was looking for - they did not have much left. Also bought an extended mag for one of my carry guns. Thought about putting a down payment on one of the boats in the showroom - on sale for $94,000.00. I will wait for a better sale.

In these perilous times, you really should have a high-capacity extended magazine.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Medicaid Comes to Oklahoma
      by rock rat
      OK Angus, you got me there. No argument about the schools.

"​​​​​​government run daycare that teaches kids what to think...
      Today, 09:35 PM
    • Medicaid Comes to Oklahoma
      by rock rat
      A little mentioned ballot measure passed in Oklahoma. Medicaid Expansion as it's called.

I've forgotten the details, and apologies if I...
      07-01-2020, 11:02 PM
    • Reply to Bad news on the COVID-19 front
      by rock rat
      CRM what you say makes a lot of sense, and the number of tests has doubled in 21 days as have the number of people testing positive. There's one more...
      Today, 09:26 PM
    • Bad news on the COVID-19 front
      by Ontario Honker Hunter
      New cases and hospitalizations ballooned this week in several states including Texas, Oklahoma, California, and Mississippi. Hospitals in Houston are...
      06-24-2020, 08:09 PM
    • Reply to Either Way...
      by fitch270
      We've been keeping a better inventory on things and have whittled down on "old stock" that's been sitting on the pantry shelves and in the freezer....
      Today, 09:17 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X