No announcement yet.

Bad news on the COVID-19 front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just booked the Alaska Marine Highway out of Bellingham for July 14. Me and +P are headed up again. I wonder if I'll have to take a Wuhan flu test if I've had my two vaccine shots? $400 last year, plus you have to show up early and hang around waiting for test results. Maybe if there are noriots this year it won't cost me $250 at RV parks!

Comment

• Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
      I just booked the Alaska Marine Highway out of Bellingham for July 14. Me and +P are headed up again. I wonder if I'll have to take a Wuhan flu test if I've had my two vaccine shots? $400 last year, plus you have to show up early and hang around waiting for test results. Maybe if there are noriots this year it won't cost me $250 at RV parks!
      Still no ferry out of Prince Rupert, or where ever that was?

Comment

• No access to Canada from the US. Tball in Canada, who totally screwed Canada out of getting any Vaccines, has closed Canadian Waters to cruise ships. My other recourse was to rent a vehicle and leave the dog home and fly. $1330+$200 one way for the two ferry's. $500 a week to rent a vehicle. I'll be up for ten weeks.

Comment

• I've met a couple of people from the E coast who came out here to get vaccinated. Looks like that steep decline of the past month has stalled.

Labrador the vaccine is not 100%, it's 95. Chances are you wouldn't know you had the virus, but you can still spread it. For the time being I'd think most international travel will require testing, and in some instances quarantine. A friend has cancelled his South Africa trip. Some of Asia is accessible with a 2 week quarantine in a hotel, (and they mean it)

Comment

• J&J vaccine may be approved to ship Monday 2/29th

Comment

• Now here is a man who knows how to assert his constitutional rights.

"Airline passenger accused of refusing mask, then urinating."

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-anti-mask...234151058.html

I like that part about 20 years in prison and $250,000 fine.
              Last edited by 99explorer; 03-13-2021, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• Hunter Biden could get away with doing that. He's got video of child rape and smiling crack pipe dancing on the computer that the FBI has. They have done nothing with it and they will do nothing with it.

The Justice Dept is an arm of the ruling oligarchy, the Democrat Party.

Comment

• It looks like the U.S. ranks #5 in the world vaccination rate.

Comment

• Wasn't that stone rodent and pre '00 Ford whining about Florida Gov Ron Desantis (R-FL) had no idea what he was doing?
                    Wow, seems Florida is making major strides in reopening schools.

https://redstate.com/bradslager/2021...tivity-n345852

Comment

• Hunter Biden and Andy Coumo are expected to be rewarded for their wonderfulness!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad