No announcement yet.

Bad news on the COVID-19 front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 83 cases in Venango County Pa. 66 confirmed, 17 probable. I don't know where you got your number but strangely enough, its not accurate.

Comment

• Don't know, don't care how red rat and slimy nine are "taking it serious." All I know is, I've been bucked off broncs, bronc stomped, dog bit, had cows run over me, shot out of a helicopter, survived two major floods and I lost count of the hurricanes, and I will be damned if I will hide under my bed from a stinkin' virus. You sometimes have to take a few risks in life if you are going to live. Otherwise, you become a snowflake, hiding in a safe space, where no one takes his or her mask off.

Comment

• I drove through 9 states and spent 2 days on a ferry and didn't die!!!! I'm going to do it again next week. I take the CCP bat bogey virus seriously, but I haven't stopped living my life. I take precautions, but I'm not paralyzed by it. I believe that we have over reacted. Healthy people under 90 are under very little threat of a life threatening illness. I'll be getting my flu shot in October.
        ​​​

Comment

• With you on everything but the flu shot. Never have taken one, never will. Been vaccinated for everything else, though. Twice or three times for some things.

Comment

• Im a cancer surviver. Technically, I'm a stage IV cancer patient right now. It makes my wife feel good so no problem. I've been getting one for the last fifteen years with no problem. I think we way over reacted. I was fine with the first two weeks of hunkering down. Since then I've just lived my life. I haven't tried to suckstart anyone with a bad cough, but I'm not the world's most active socializer.

Comment

• The COVID-19 virus is the third leading cause of death in the United States.
              Donald Trump is not concerned about it.
              Open up the country for the sake of the economy in an election year, and we'll look at it again when it is the leading cause of death.

Comment

• I've been throwed, tossed, kicked, pawed, bit, fallen on, shat upon and laid in a cold March rain with no shirt on to dig a breach birth foal out of a struggling mare.
                Dog bit.
                Cat bit and clawed.
                Survived a head on car crash. Throw from a speeding vehicle and run over by guys twice my size on a football field and suffered more broken bones than I care to count and have two prosthetic implants.

Like '06 rock roach, your pathetic "fear mongering" and lying are weaselly leftwing attempts to gain control through intimidation.

We've already bought burial plots. I'll be buried with my feet to the east so I can greet the rising sun!

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  The COVID-19 virus is the third leading cause of death in the United States.
                  Donald Trump is not concerned about it.
                  Open up the country for the sake of the economy in an election year, and we'll look at it again when it is the leading cause of death.
                  I don't believe the stats. We've seen gunshot virus deaths. Cancer virus deaths. Motorcycle virus deaths and on and on. The commitment to accurately count the deaths directly attributable to this disease was abandoned in March and is no longer even an ideal. Orange Man Bad triumphs everything in the sub standard intellect of the Democrats and the chattering misinformation class. The mostly peaceful demonstrations and the mostly not lethal CCP virus are the stories of 2020. What a year!

Comment

• They say pandemic denial is a good short term mechanism for coping.
                    And a good campaign strategy for reelecting an incompetent president.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/16/healt...ess/index.html

Comment

• If 85% of the covid deaths occurred in nursing homes and among the damn near terminally ill who are the other 30,000 deaths, besides the terminally unlucky? I'd guess healthcare workers, minority populations that are vitamin deficient, and denizens of dense housing, meat packing plant type jobs, and subway riders. There is your denial. Statistically, I'm correct.

Comment

• If you eliminate enough categories, you can get the death rate down to zero.
                        Trump wants to elminate blue state deaths.
                        Good thinking:-))

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                          If you eliminate enough categories, you can get the death rate down to zero.
                          Trump wants to elminate blue state deaths.
                          Good thinking:-))
                          So why haven't you died 99? What amazing feat of wonderfulness has kept you pure? We know that you have grafted a mask onto your face, but how are you still alive in the face of this horrible pandemic???? Enlighten us o maven of all knowledge!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	120014811_350949636101125_7030284593839215083_n 3rd pick.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	749214

Comment

• Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	120014811_350949636101125_7030284593839215083_n 3rd pick.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	134.6 KB
ID:	749214
                              Here is sincere hope that Justice Breyer decides that at his advanced age, there is more to life than wearing robes, sitting in expensive chairs in old, granite buildings legislating from a bench instead of interpreting the Constitution.

I think Anerica could benefit from a 7-2 conservative SCOTUS.

Comment

• If it weren't for the health care workers I'd say it's more like a case of Darwin Awards, but then there's all the cost and danger for health care workers tied up in caring for idiots that are going to die anyway. Plus superspreaders bragging about traveling around doing dumb ass things.

Maybe we need a registry people can sign up for that directs hospitals and doctors not to render care because they just don't believe in all that hogwash.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad