Click image for larger version

Name:	116047329_10158228632324404_1154509489910605978_n fauci.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	740434

Comment

• Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
      To honk the phony, whiny nine, et al:
      Keep in mind folks that this is a guy who lives in Houston ... and he still claims the pandemic is faked. Totally oblivious to what is going on in his own city. Right, NOW you blame Fausti. For what? Not working hard enough to convince you it was real? What could he have done more to convince you? Who has been working hard to convince you COVID19 wasn't anything to get worried about? Not Fausti. Who was/is touting fake cures? Not Fausti. Rather it's some guy who dropped/kicked out of high school but somehow, by his own proclamation, naturally understands all things scientific. A self proclaimed genius because he knows the difference between a camel and an elephant. Someone who has obviously never read the label on a container of toxic household disinfectant, yet thinks it might be safe to inject it. Sure, you listen to the nut job. I'll listen to the guy who's trained in the field.
      Last edited by Ontario Honker Hunter; 07-29-2020, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• Those quotations accompanying the photo of Dr. Fauci posted by CRM are absolutely false.
        He never said anything of the kind.
        He did change his opinion from time to time as circumstances changed, and he was man enough to admit it, unlike our president, who stuck with the original optimistic estimate, purely for political reasons.
        Last edited by 99explorer; 07-29-2020, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post

Dr. Albert Ko is head of Yale's epidemiology department. I checked the department website. According to other news websites Ko has been head of the Yale epidemiology department since at least 2018. There is no Dr. Risch on staff. Fake News.
          https://publichealth.yale.edu/emd/people/
          I'm not the world's greatest computer whiz, but I managed to find Dr Risch on Yale School of Medicine's staff. You are blowing smoke Honkster . He exists, he has expertise and he penned an article claiming a great deal of therapeutic value for hydroxychloroquine in Newsweek magazine last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

I'm not the world's greatest computer whiz, but I managed to find Dr Risch on Yale School of Medicine's staff. You are blowing smoke Honkster . He exists, he has expertise and he penned an article claiming a great deal of therapeutic value for hydroxychloroquine in Newsweek magazine last week.
            Dr. Harvey Risch is Professor of Epidemiology in the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health at the Yale School of Public Health and Yale School of Medicine. Dr. Risch received his MD degree from the University of California San Diego and PhD from the University of Chicago. After serving as a postdoctoral fellow in epidemiology at the University of Washington, Dr. Risch was a faculty member in epidemiology and biostatistics at the University of Toronto before coming to Yale. Dr. Risch's research interests are in the areas of cancer etiology, prevention and early diagnosis, and in epidemiologic methods. He is especially interested in the effects of reproductive factors, diet, genetic predisposition, histopathologic factors, occupational/environmental/medication exposures, infection and immune functioning in cancer etiology. His major research projects have included studies of ovarian cancer, pancreas cancer, lung cancer, bladder cancer, esophageal and stomach cancer, and of cancers related to usage of oral contraceptives and noncontraceptive estrogens. Dr. Risch is Associate Editor of the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Editor of the International Journal of Cancer, and Member of the Board of Editors, the American Journal of Epidemiology. Dr. Risch is an author of more than 325 original research publications in the medical literature, has an h-index of 88, and is a Member of the Connecticut Academy of Sciences and Engineering.

Education & Training
            • PhD
              University of Chicago (1980)
            • MD
              University of California, San Diego (1976)
            • BS
              California Institute of Technology (1972)
            • Postdoctoral Fellow
              School of Public Health and Community Medicine, University of Washington
            Activities
            • Early Outpatient Treatment of COVID-19 in Brazil
              Fortaleza, Brazil 2020
              Clinical trial of seven outpatient medications chosen and used by MDs to treat their high-risk COVID-19 patients quickly, in an HMO of 42 hospitals and clinics across Brazil.
            • Etiology of Pancreatic Cancer
              Shanghai, China (2007-2014)
              PI of NIH-funded population-based case-control study of pancreatic cancer in Shanghai, China.
            • Ovarian Cancer Research in Canada
              Canada 2006
              Case-control study of ovarian cancer genetic epidemiology
            My, my! It seems Dr. Frisch DOES exist!😉

Comment

Whoever he is, Dr Risch is not listed on the Yale Department of Epidemiology website as faculty, or adjunct, or researcher, or lecturer, or emeritus. He may be in the university's Dept of Medicine somewhere else but according to their site he is not with epidemiology and he certainly is not head of that department.

Comment

• Well.....Here ya go, honk the phony, whiny nine, red rat, whomever. This is from your cdc, that has been up, down and sideways about the chinese communist virus. It has all been hyped and hoaxed by the lamestream media as to the serious nature of the pandemic.

During a Buck Institute Webinar streamed on July 14, Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Robert Redfield promoted the general reopening of schools, highlighting the low coronavirus risk for children without preexisting conditions and the unfortunate spike in suicides and drug overdoses, which Redfield said are “far greater” in number than COVID-linked deaths in the young.

“It’s not risk of school openings versus public health. It’s public health versus public health,”
                asserted Redfield.

“I’m of the point of view, and I weigh that equation as an individual that has 11 grandchildren that the greater risk is actually to the nation to keep these schools closed,” he continued.

Redfield said that over 7 million children get mental health services from their school, “a lot of people get food and nutrition in schools,” and added that schools are vital “in terms of mandatory reporting sexual and child abuse.”

“Obviously, the socialization is important,” he said. “And, obviously, for some kids, I think actually a majority of kids, their learning in a face-to-face school is the most effective method of teaching.”

The reopening, Redfield underscored, “has to be done safely, and it has to be done with the confidence of the teachers. It has to be done with the confidence of parents. And so I think each of the school districts will begin to wrestle with this.”

Speaking of the risks of the China-originated coronavirus to children, Redfield said data shows the flu is some five to 10 times more deadly, adding that the odds of a child dying a COVID-linked death is “one in a million.”

“I think it is important to try to be factual as we go through this,” the CDC director said. “When we look at, right now, the mortality of this particular COVID virus, in the first almost 218,000 people we looked at February to July, there was 52 individuals under the age of 18. And if I recollect, about 35 were actually school age. Some of them were younger than school age. We’re looking critically at those individuals. And, you know, clearly, there’s an increase in comorbidities related to significant medical conditions…”

“But I think that’s important because what that means, actually, is the risk per 100,000, so far, you know, into the outbreak, six months into it, is, in fact, that we’re looking at about .1 per 100,000. So another way to say that, it’s one in a million,” Redfield said in reference to the death rate among children.

“Now, I’m not trying to belittle that, I’m just trying to make sure we look at it proportional,” he said. “Because if you do the same thing for influenza deaths for school-age children over the last five years, they’re anywhere from five to 10 times greater.”

“So I want people to understand the risk properly as they make that decision. And, obviously, influenza, we also benefit from having therapy and a vaccine. So I don’t want people to overestimate the risk of serious illness to individuals that are school age,” Redfield advised.

“That said, there is a real risk to vulnerable individuals that are teachers, potentially, that may have comorbidities,” he added. “And, obviously, there are some students that have a comorbidity.”

According to
                CDC.gov, “The risk of complications for healthy children is higher for flu compared to COVID-19. However, infants and children with underlying medical conditions are at increased risk for both flu and COVID-19.”

The CDC director then discussed the social tradeoff of the shutdown, particularly for our youths.

“But there has been another cost that we’ve seen, particularly in high schools,” he said. “We’re seeing, sadly, far greater suicides now than we are deaths from COVID. We’re seeing far greater deaths from drug overdose that are above excess that we had as background than we are seeing the deaths from COVID.”

“So this is why I keep coming back for the overall social being of individuals,” he continued, “is let’s all work together and find out how we can find common ground to get these schools open in a way that people are comfortable and their safe. And if there is a need for investment and resources, just like there is a need for some of the underprivileged children that are probably better served if they have certain comorbidities to do homeschooling, they need the access to be able to have the computer and the internet to do that.”

“The goal is to get all these kids back into education,” concluded Redfield. “I’d like to see the goal being face-to-face education, five days a week, as when we get there, then we’ve got there for those children that don’t have an underlying significant comorbidity that would preclude it. And, hopefully, the states and the federal government will work together to see that the resources to get these schools fully operational come to bear.”

The full webinar can be viewed
                here.

Comment

Whoever he is, Dr Risch is not listed on the Yale Department of Epidemiology website as faculty, or adjunct, or researcher, or lecturer, or emeritus. He may be in the university's Dept of Medicine somewhere else but according to their site he is not with epidemiology and he certainly is not head of that department.
                  Bubba copied his piece from the Yale School of Medicine's website. The dude is a long time, mega peer reviewed publishing expert. I don't know what's wrong with your computer or your researching techniques, but you are wrong Honkster . Read the Newsweek article. How many people have to die to prove Orange Man Bad?

Comment

• Just think. All of this bitter name-calling in a dispute over the validity of the proposition that Donald Trump's knowledge of pharmacology is equal to that of the leading medical minds in the world.

Comment

• I don't post links, so read this, or stay with your position that we are all gonna die from the chinese communist virus. Actually, I am afraid some amongst us may die from an overdose of ignorance. From DAILYWIRE.COM

Facebook and Twitter Censoring Frontline Doctors Exposing Suppression of Life Saving HCQ Treatments

Liberals want you dead, dying, or under their full control. I honestly don’t think that there is any other way to look at it after what we’ve been seeing lately, and specifically this week.

On Monday, a group of frontline doctors from all across the country gathered in Washington D.C. for a summit as well as held a presser in the middle of the summit.

Now, since the video has been posted all over social media and seen by millions of people, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube are actively trying to censor it by removing it entirely from their platforms.

There have been dozens, if not more, doctors, that have been saying for MONTHS that they have successfully treated COVID-19 infections with hydroxychloroquine, yet for some reason, the so-called medical “experts” such as Dr. Anthony Fauci and the FDA have said that this drug isn’t safe and isn’t effective in treating patients.

This is insane because this drug has been around for decades and is one of the safer drugs that we have. In many countries, this is available over-the-counter.
                      This video has been CENSORED by Facebook after +17million views. Also censored by YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                        Just think. All of this bitter name-calling in a dispute over the validity of the proposition that Donald Trump's knowledge of pharmacology is equal to that of the leading medical minds in the world.
                        No, the question is whether or not medical science has been corrupted by medical professionals in our government. Should people be allowed to sicken and die because of political reasons. Orange Man Bad is worth killing a large swath of the population. Is the fake reporting in regards to hydroxychloroquine acceptable to get rid of Trump and the Republicans?

Comment

No, the question is whether or not medical science has been corrupted by medical professionals in our government. Should people be allowed to sicken and die because of political reasons. Orange Man Bad is worth killing a large swath of the population. Is the fake reporting in regards to hydroxychloroquine acceptable to get rid of Trump and the Republicans?
                          If COVID-19 is curable.....

...the (D)'s have no crisis
                          ...the (D)'s can't destroy the economy
                          ...the (D)'s can't dictate asinine rules (masks, social distancing, shut downs, no school, etc, etc)
                          ...the (D)'s can't get rid of Trump
                          ...the (D)'s can't win the election
                          ...the (R)'s have even more evidence the (D)'s are outright, bald faced liars
                          ...etc, etc, etc........ ad infinitum !!!!

Comment

Bubba copied his piece from the Yale School of Medicine's website. The dude is a long time, mega peer reviewed publishing expert. I don't know what's wrong with your computer or your researching techniques, but you are wrong Honkster . Read the Newsweek article. How many people have to die to prove Orange Man Bad?
                            I don't know where he copied it from but Dr Risch is not listed on Yale's Epidemiology Dept faculty website. I have scrolled through it three times and he's not there. Unlike Bubba, I have provided a link to the Yale dept's site so you can see for yourself. There is a Dr Reis listed on the Yale faculty but his credentials don't match what Bubba pasted (his medical degree is from some third world country I've never heard of before).

Comment

I don't know where he copied it from but Dr Risch is not listed on Yale's Epidemiology Dept faculty website. I have scrolled through it three times and he's not there. Unlike Bubba, I have provided a link to the Yale dept's site so you can see for yourself. There is a Dr Reis listed on the Yale faculty but his credentials don't match what Bubba pasted (his medical degree is from some third world country I've never heard of before).
                              Google Dr Risch Yale. Google Newsweek Dr Risch Yale.

​​​​​​

Comment

Know what Honk?
                                Nobody really gives a s#¡t whether you can find Dr. Risch or not.
                                A buttload of "FRONT LINE" doctors that have actually "TREATED" COVID-19 said they have had excellent results using hydroxychloroquin "multiple times"!
                                A Gov't employed MD that graduated number 399 out of a class of 400, hasn't seen more than a picture of a COVID-19 patient, reads a Gov't sanctioned PSA that the med doesn't work and YOU believe HIM over doctors that have actually treated and cured patients?

Amazing, simply amazing!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Mike Lyndell's new site
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  You should watch his video - very well researched....
                                  Today, 11:37 AM
                                • Mike Lyndell's new site
                                  by franchi20
                                  Mike Lyndell will make a formal announcement from the Corn Palace, 6:00CDT, launching FrankSpeech.com. Check dakotanewsnow.com/news/.
                                  Yesterday, 01:50 PM
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  If fraud is found in several States and confirmed by the Court system all the way to the Supreme Court they will have to reverse the Election results...
                                  Today, 11:26 AM
                                  by bowhunter75richard
                                  It is a certainty crm that nothing will be done, no matter the depth of fraud in the findings ! This will all be swept under the rug along with the hunter...
                                  Today, 10:39 AM
                                  by labrador12
                                  06 you are mistaken. The Democrats will apologize profusely, and claim the media told them they'd won. The media will apologize profusely also. Ashli...
                                  Today, 10:35 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X