Bad news on the COVID-19 front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool rockrat!
    The Texas COVID-19 deaths are still lower than the "seasonal flu" deaths.
    I'd be more worried about the seasonal flu than COVID-19.

A virus will "run it's course".

Comment

honk the phony writes: "I saw a lot of people demonstrating (and mostly keeping their distance) but I don't recall any looting or burning. I seem to recall the chief of police is a black woman. May be wrong on that."
      Second blatant lie you have written in as many days, honk the phony. Demonstrators don't "keep their distance", and if you didn't see any looting or burning, then either your Canajan news is censored, or you had your eyes closed and your fingers in your big ears going la,la,la,la...like the childish person you are. These peaceful demonstrations all end up in riots, looting and burning.

Comment

Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post

There is a difference between riots and demonstrations. But don't let the English language get in the way of a good story. My cable TV up here has two channels from Seattle ... no three counting PBS (formerly Buffalo, NY channels). I saw a lot of people demonstrating (and mostly keeping their distance) but I don't recall any looting or burning. I seem to recall the chief of police is a black woman. May be wrong on that. Washington was not one of the COVID-19 spike states.
        Have you heard of chop! People on here have corrected you also so don't be a dink!

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kin...f-189527e08a7d

Facts are a problem for some people!

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mynorth...-protests/amp/

Comment

Here is a quotation from a report I just received from my neighborhood website.

Corona Virus

Just wanted to share with you that my son and his wife in Houston TX were tested positive for CoVid. They are in their early 30’s. He has been working from home and wore his mask to the grocery store. In the last two weeks, he went out to lunch and ate on the patio with several friends, went golfing with no mask, and they had a couple over and they sat on the patio and swam. That is all the contact they had with others as they isolated because they have a 11 month old baby. UPDATE: My granddaughter tested negative. So now they are trying to determine how to best manage her care. 😢

Comment

The first vaccinations for the COVID-19 virus are currently being tested in South Africa, Britain and Brazil.
                Let us pray.

https://news.yahoo.com/first-vaccina...134858774.html

Comment

Trump is now planning to cut off funding for 13 testing sites in five states because the increase in confirmed cases makes us look bad.
                  What a pity this pandemic had to happen in an election year.

https://www.ecowatch.com/covid-19-te...1#rebelltitem1

Comment

PigHumper -
                    My God. You are so full of venom.
                    Let's see. You start out questioning the veracity of my claim, and then, between insulting my intelligence and asserting your masculinity with stories of beating up a little kid, you say that if the story is true, it is a good thing.
                    Well, the voting public sees it as a lack of leadership, and that accounts for Trump's sliding in the polls. Read it and weep.
                    You can take your frustration out on some poor pig you wound by stabbing it with a spear and listen to it squeal.
                    I think you are one sick, sadistic individual.

Comment

I just counted the ten topics on this forum, and exactly NONE were started by me.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                        PigHumper -
                        My God. You are so full of venom.
                        Let's see. You start out questioning the veracity of my claim, and then, between insulting my intelligence and asserting your masculinity with stories of beating up a little kid, you say that if the story is true, it is a good thing.
                        Well, the voting public sees it as a lack of leadership, and that accounts for Trump's sliding in the polls. Read it and weep.
                        You can take your frustration out on some poor pig you wound by stabbing it with a spear and listen to it squeal.
                        I think you are one sick, sadistic individual.
                        Why attack him for killing animals? This is a hunting forum.

Comment

It's the way he kills them that troubles me.
                          Rather than a quick bullet to the head to finish a wounded animal, he stabs them with a long spear to prolong their agony.

Comment

Rather than a quick bullet to the head to finish a wounded animal, he stabs them with a long spear to prolong their agony.
                            If he wanted to prolong their agony he wouldn't bother finishing them off at all, he'd just watch them die.

Tell me 99, what's the difference between finishing off an animal with a spear/knife to the heart and shooting them with archery equipment? You opposed to that as well?

Comment

Poor choice of words on my part.
                              The stabbing inflicts "additional" suffering.
                              I am not opposed to archery, but I wince when I see a picture of a deer running with an arrow sticking in its head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkIH8aP4DbU
                              Last edited by 99explorer; 06-25-2020, 08:18 PM.

Comment

He's finishing a wounded animal off, i have cut a animal's throat a couple times.

Again it's a hunting forum get over it.

Last edited by Danbo; 06-25-2020, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad