Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...room-responds/

What a goofball pick.
    Joe is a nut however the American left should be happy they could have the soy boy blackface crook as the leader of their party.

Trump 2020.

Comment

Is a 'black woman' different than 'a woman of color' ?

Comment

From what I've seen, the PC and woke print media capitalize the B in black but don't capitalize the w in white. When did skin color become a nationality that meets such syntax rules?

Comment

Uhhmmm........?????
          Harris is "Jamaican", if you're looking for a more adequate "racial discriptor".
          I'm quite certain there are probably some "black" DNA strands in there somewhere....but mostly Carib native/Euro descendants.
          They bought slaves off the ships that came through on their way to the mainland.

Comment

I just got an email from Donald Trump soliciting campaign contributions, and taking the opportunity to bash Kamala Harris, reading as follows:

"
            Wow.

Just when we thought the idea of Joe Biden being President of the United States couldn't get any worse, he announces that Kamala Harris, a failed presidential candidate and a corrupt former California Attorney General, will be his running mate.

First, Kamala Harris attacked Joe Biden’s racist policies (did she forget?).
            Next, she ends her pathetic run at President.
            Then, 3 months after ending her own campaign, she reluctantly endorses Biden.
            After that, Biden gets accused of sexual assault, so he vows to choose a woman as his VP.
            And now, Sleepy Joe announces Phony Kamala as his running mate.

These two liberals are as far-left as they come. Between both of their terrible records, it's obvious that this radical duo is PERFECT for each other but WRONG for America.

They are WEAK on crime and want to see our cities burn, unlike President Trump and Vice President Pence who are working tirelessly to restore LAW AND ORDER.

It's going to be up to Patriots like YOU to save our Nation from that dark fate. Election Day is right around the corner, and now that we know what we're up against, I'm going to do something HUGE:

For the NEXT HOUR, all contributions will be 600%-MATCHED!

I want a list of all Patriots who donate in the NEXT HOUR. I know I'll see your name at the very top.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT in the NEXT HOUR and your gift will automatically be 600%-

Comment

If Biden and Harris are as far left as they come, where does that leave Bernie Sanders?
              I understand that the other contenders on the short list were notified by Joe Biden in advance of the public announcement.
              Would Donald Trump have shown that courtesy?
              Last edited by 99explorer; 08-11-2020, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                Is a 'black woman' different than 'a woman of color' ?
                Woman of color?

"PEOPLE of color" refers to skin coloration.
                PEOPLE of "color" can be Asian, Pacific Islander, South American, Native American, etc, etc.....
                Even the Creole of south Louisiana can be considered "of color".

Let's see if a dummy can straighten you out jhjimbo!

You prefer to refer to "black" people as "African". You're "somewhat" correct.........

Therefore, your preferred moniker of "African" can refer to the whites of South Africa, the blacks of Middle Africa and then there are the dark, olive skinned Arab inhabitants of Northern Africa.....and probably several different skin tones in between.

"people of color" can refer to anyone who is considered "non-white".
                ....and even "white" people aren't really "white". Just pigmentally challenged.

Comment

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...iden-accusers/

I believe them also. Biden is bad but not as bad as dirty blackface to our north what an embarrassment.

Trump 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
                    From what I've seen, the PC and woke print media capitalize the B in black but don't capitalize the w in white. When did skin color become a nationality that meets such syntax rules?
                    That happened at the AP a couple of weeks ago, maybe a month. I think we've passed peak intersectionality/antiracism already, or I hope we have. It was like some kind of disease or fever, the protests turning to riots helped, or maybe it was the defund the police part. There was lots of discussion on the left believe me.

A lot of the improvements in race relations are being undone in this craziness to be seen as not racist. The USA actually has one of the most diverse populations in the world, certainly amongst the large nations, and our laws as well as society reflect our commitment to non discrimination. The recent efforts to divide people based on race is in my opinion very bad. The opposite of the thoughts of Martin Luther King.

Comment

Real Americans and real Christians wouldn't support this.

Comment

As expected, the Trump campaign kicks off with a lie, but Neil Cavuto at Fox News doesn't let them get away with it.

https://news.yahoo.com/fox-news-cavu...073923206.html

Comment

With out talking about yourself!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

That happened at the AP a couple of weeks ago, maybe a month. I think we've passed peak intersectionality/antiracism already, or I hope we have. It was like some kind of disease or fever, the protests turning to riots helped, or maybe it was the defund the police part. There was lots of discussion on the left believe me.

A lot of the improvements in race relations are being undone in this craziness to be seen as not racist. The USA actually has one of the most diverse populations in the world, certainly amongst the large nations, and our laws as well as society reflect our commitment to non discrimination. The recent efforts to divide people based on race is in my opinion very bad. The opposite of the thoughts of Martin Luther King.
                            I don't think BLM much when Planned Parenthood slaughters thousands of black and brown every year to cut them up and sell their body parts and no blacks speak up.
                            I still say from observation over my lifetime the black and brown will never be completely assimilated into society. Just observing a typical City there is the black neighborhood, then the chineese, greek, german, polish, italian, and on and on. Lots of times two or three or more generations of a family even live on the same street. People like to associate with their own kind. Don't get me wrong, I am white and there are even white people I choose not to associate with. I think flooding the TV with african images is a weak attempt to make it look natural. That can't be farther from the truth. They are 13% or more of the population and should only account for 13% of air time and commercials. This is not the United States of Africa.
                            Last edited by jhjimbo; 08-22-2020, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad