Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    Jason Chaffetz (sp) said last night he thinks Biden VP pick will be Michelle, arm wrestle me, Obama.
    My wife keeps saying Mooschelle as VP.
    At this point, I'm not sure Biden will ever make the election.
    ?????

    Comment


    • #62
      Not sure mooch would accept being second fiddle behind biden or anyone else. He seems to have just as big an ego as obummer. harris is the one actively lobbying for the VP spot, and seems to have the media and pundit support.

      Comment


      • #63
        Biden’s selection for VP is more important for the country than his possible election ! Could this country survive any of the four black women on his projected list ? If we R’s think Biden is a lost cause, he would be a dream compared to any of the four ! This election is becoming more horrifying with each passing day !!

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

          My wife keeps saying Mooschelle as VP.
          At this point, I'm not sure Biden will ever make the election.
          ?????
          That is a excellent point Bubba ! Even if he is still taking in air at election time, I just have a feeling that the D’s are not going to allow him to head the ticket. My assumption is that there will be a big surprise waiting at the convention jmo !

          Comment


          • #65
            Where is it said it has to be a black female ?? B.S. Africans make up 12 to 13% of the population - last thing we need is another african in the White House. I am not impressed with any of the black female africans in elected offices. They all seem to have a big chip on their shoulder and have it in for the whites. The africans have blocks that vote as a block as well as other races. It is time for whites to vote as a block. Even when I turn on the TV all I see are africans - lets keep it to the 13% maximum. This is not the United States of Africa.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
              Where is it said it has to be a black female ?? B.S. Africans make up 12 to 13% of the population - last thing we need is another african in the White House. I am not impressed with any of the black female africans in elected offices. They all seem to have a big chip on their shoulder and have it in for the whites. The africans have blocks that vote as a block as well as other races. It is time for whites to vote as a block. Even when I turn on the TV all I see are africans - lets keep it to the 13% maximum. This is not the United States of Africa.
              Dang, jimbo. What world have you been living in?
              Biden himself, in his last few TV appearances has stated that he wants a female POC as veep and won't accept any other race or gender.

              Comment


              • #67
                I may not put it as harshly as did Jimbo, but in some instances I agree with his view point. This country is being too much concerned with a much smaller percentage of a race/culture ! I have no problem with equality, but things are becoming a little out of balance, and I am not sure as whites that we can become ‘un-white’ enough for the black community !
                Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 08-03-2020, 12:33 PM.

                Comment


                • #68
                  I feel pretty much the same way, bhr!
                  Don't be pushing your sordid cultural idealism onto me as "normal".
                  I don't mind the TV ads with black couples and I've even become blase to the mixed race couples.
                  But don't be pushing the gay/transexual B.S. at me.
                  ...or the BLM.
                  ...or the Antifa.
                  ...or abortion.
                  ...or marijuana good.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                    I may not put it as harshly as did Jimbo, but in some instances I agree with his view point. This country is being too much concerned with a much smaller percentage of a race/culture ! I have no problem with equality, but things are becoming a little out of balance, and I am not sure as whites that we can become ‘un-white’ enough for the black community !
                    You all don't know the half of it because you don't interact or read liberals. You don't even know the vocabulary. It generally goes by the name of post modernism, but also critical race theory, antiracism, intersectionality, and so on. Black politicians might agree, or they might think it's all a bunch of horse hooee, but they have to go along, and it's good for donations and you can get to the top of the heap amongst Dems just by calling someone a racist.

                    Ordinarily the left side of the D party would cause the auto loss of the election, bu this year is Trump and Covid.

                    It's bad enough I still entertain the thought of voting for the orange one though I'll probably just split my ticket.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      red rat- Do I detect small signs of dawning sanity in your latest writings? You will find that there are a lot of walk-aways from demoncrat positions and policies that will probably either not vote, or vote for Trump out of anger and frustration at the extremism. Either way, I hope you make the right decision.
                      TRUMP 2020 MAGA!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        If people vote for Trump but split their ticket, that serves no purpose. If Trump remains president, but the R’s lose both the House and the Senate, Trump is nullified anyway ! He would have no purpose or reason to be seated.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                          red rat- Do I detect small signs of dawning sanity in your latest writings? You will find that there are a lot of walk-aways from demoncrat positions and policies that will probably either not vote, or vote for Trump out of anger and frustration at the extremism. Either way, I hope you make the right decision.
                          TRUMP 2020 MAGA!
                          When (D) majority city councils mail PSA's telling their citizens, "If confronted by an armed robber, just give them what they want!", how in heavens name can the justify campaigning for reelection?

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            https://youtu.be/1VMKF3lRoqw


                            YouTube video of Biden😃

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              https://twitter.com/herschelwalker/s...029474304?s=21



                              What an idiot not as bad as the buffoon Justin north of us but it's bad😂

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                It looks like Texas may be in play for the first time in forty years.
                                Very interesting.


                                https://news.yahoo.com/trump-falters...100442088.html

                                I think this signifies that Biden has a lock on the rustbelt states, with money to spare on a gamble in Texas.
                                Last edited by 99explorer; 08-10-2020, 11:15 PM.

                                Comment

                                Welcome!

                                Collapse

                                Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                                If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                                And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                                Right Rail 1

                                Collapse

                                Top Active Users

                                Collapse

                                There are no top active users.

                                Right Rail 2

                                Collapse

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Right Rail 3

                                Collapse

                                Footer Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X