No announcement yet.

What's going on in the cities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 40 shot in Chicago over the weekend so far, 6 dead! Mostly peaceful Black population still bleeding. Where do they get the ammo?

Comment

• Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
      Only 40 shot in Chicago over the weekend so far, 6 dead! Mostly peaceful Black population still bleeding. Where do they get the ammo?
      Good point. How can criminals in cities with the most restrictive gun laws find lt easier to get guns and ammo than I can, when the stores out here in a rural area are bare?

Comment

• Maybe they plan ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

Good point. How can criminals in cities with the most restrictive gun laws find lt easier to get guns and ammo than I can, when the stores out here in a rural area are bare?
          They go buy (hoard) in rural areas and sell in town. I've seen it.

Comment

• Compton, Ca. 2 deputies shot in their car and hospitalized. Protesters show up yelling, "We hope they die!" I wonder if the deputies are black.

Comment

Compton, Ca. 2 deputies shot in their car and hospitalized. Protesters show up yelling, "We hope they die!" I wonder if the deputies are black.
              BLM attempted to restrict the ambulances access to the receiving hospital! What a bunch of low lifes!

Comment

• .....”What a bunch of low lifes.....,

And then they wonder why they are not respected, DUH !!! With those feelings, just get the hell out of our country ! And for those who will say, that is racist, they can go with them ! I am sick and tired of the damn PC being played. If it quakes and walks like a duck, it sure isn’t a puddy cat !

Comment

• This is the press fault, every news agency and channel should be denouncing the BLM attempt at stopping assistance to those officers. This is the most slanted era in or country for the press , they have no shame!

Comment

• 51 shot, 12 dead in Chicago this weekend. Man with knife shot as he attacks cop in Lancaster, Pa. Riots ensue. Will BLM go nuts in Lancaster tonite????

Comment

• Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                      51 shot, 12 dead in Chicago this weekend. Man with knife shot as he attacks cop in Lancaster, Pa. Riots ensue. Will BLM go nuts in Lancaster tonite????
                      All of the cases where a shooting took place of a black person involved the victim to be a criminal with a past rap sheet, or not complying to police instructions, or attempting to flee, resisting arrest, or on drugs ! And yet, they are depicted by the black community and the press as being hero's, fantastic fathers loved by their beaten wife's and children, in other words, now being a complete loss to the community ! Damn, and we wonder if there just might be a slight difference in the two cultures. But the, maybe we are just being racists in our thought ! Yeah, I am sure that is the answer.........!?!?!?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/jeffinnorco/stat...233031680?s=21

Watch this video of Americans it's really 😞

And makes me mad

Comment

• Originally posted by Danbo View Post
                          https://twitter.com/jeffinnorco/stat...233031680?s=21

Watch this video of Americans it's really 😞

And makes me mad
                          Perfect , what a great human being, first he sounded high ! You just got to love these clowns , I guess it’s true only BLM !

Comment

• Just to fully vent my cynicism and dislike for the media, on the Compton shooting,
                            I think the deputies are black because nobody has mentioned race. My distrust makes me think that if the deputies were white it would be called out that they had it coming.

But I could be wrong.
                            Last edited by franchi20; 09-14-2020, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Just to fully vent my cynicism and dislike for the media, on the Compton shooting,
                              I think the deputies are black because nobody has mentioned race. My distrust makes me think that if the deputies were white it would be called out that they had it coming.

But I could be wrong.
                              Both officers were white from the reports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

Perfect , what a great human being, first he sounded high ! You just got to love these clowns , I guess it’s true only BLM !
                                Pmacc- You are a very polite person clown wasn't the name I came up with for that guy.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad