What's going on in the cities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
    Protesters milling around on public streets beating on cars are going to have a problem. I was scared to drive through Chicago, Minneapolis, and Seattle. Rioters are going to get shot if the police aren't allowed to control their behavior. Don't stick a gun in somebodys face while people are beating on his car in Texas!
    Foster, reportedly, pointed an AK47 at the driver.
    Point a rifle at me, I don't think I'm going to wait to see if you're going to shoot.
    Foster, again, reportedly, when questioned about the rifle said, "They're a bunch of p***ies! They won't do anything!"

Guess one Texan didn't take kindly to having a rifle pointed at him or being referred to as a kitty cat!

Comment

• https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...st-mccloskeys/

Real leadership in Missouri.

Comment

• The media lies about everything. From coronovirus origins, to gun violence causes, to the objectives of Democrat urban governance. What is happening in the cities is to be expected if Democrats are in charge. The longer the Democratic governance the less rational the programs. Deblasio in NYC is a remarkable individual in that his skill in destroying NYC is exceptionally rapid. This is not a reason to cheer his reign as mayor. Probably without Cuomo's Titanic failures, he would never have risen to his place in the septic system that is NYC.

Comment

• Chicago last night, Portland every night! Democrats are showing their true colors now. Democrats reward and protect the mostly peaceful rioters until they can't control them any more. If Biden wins this hellscape will be even more wide spread. Your ability to protect yourself will be forfeit.

Comment

• Labrador -

Sit back and enjoy. Be sure the sound is on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwueuaKkAE8

Comment

• 400 Police could not keep the mob from looting the high end stores in Chicago. The flash mobs use social media to organize. There were 100 arrests but what will the charges be ?? This is the radical marxist at work and things will get worse.

Comment

• Democrat politicians fund the bail for these rioters. Biden staffers included. The lawyers are pro bono. The rioters get to cripple the cops and even shoot them without repercussions. When the Feds are involved they stay in jail. The locals and the state cops, out in the morning to get some sleep before the next nights riots. Its good to be a part of the Democrat machine.

Comment

• Cities are run by Dems because they are the only ones who run. No matter what kind of Republican you are, you have to run as a Dem. Eventually I figure they'll put a stop to all the shenanigans. Until then glad I live way outside a city.

Comment

• "...Cities are run by Dems blah, blah, blah...
                    ...blah, blah, blag, glad I live way outside a city.

You give country people a bad name.

Comment

• It is simple for those with a sense of right and wrong to see what is being allowed and even given credence to by the dimwit party ! When these lawbreakers who are destroying cities are given no criticism, in fact approval by the MSM, those in power in the government, just what do we think will continue to happen ? If there are no consequences, there will be no peace ! It is too bad the country has to put up with this BS just because those in power in the cities have no testicles to stop it !!
                      Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 08-11-2020, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                        Cities are run by Dems because they are the only ones who run. No matter what kind of Republican you are, you have to run as a Dem. Eventually I figure they'll put a stop to all the shenanigans. Until then glad I live way outside a city.
                        Democrat Cook County Prosecutor drops 30% more cases than previous Democrat Cook County Prosecutor. Crime pays in Chicago. Democrats and criminals, two peas in a pod. Elect more Democrats pay protection money and high taxes. Its like voting to go live in hell!

Comment

• Some reporters in L.A. that know Kamila Harris says she has over 100 cases open. Has prosecuted about 35.

Comment

• https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...-throw-chairs/

This is going on in a city about 1 hour away.

I am shocked how all are sheep
                            while this goes on.

Comment

• I see on TV that one of the looting rioting peaceful protesters set himself on fire with a peaceful protest firebomb. Way to spread the love!

Comment

• Notice how NYC is setting new records for shootings! NY Safe Act in action. Coumo is all about taking guns from citizens. Rioters and criminals get a pass from Democrats, Biden takes a knee! Democrats will take your guns and cheer as you are beaten by their mob!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad