No announcement yet.

What's going on in the cities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. Rupert isn't opening this year. I'm booked for Sept 30th to Bellingham. The $ is outrageous. I hope the poop gets grouped a little better next year or I'm priced out of the market. I can't afford to pay $4000 just for the ferry. I can fly to Ketchikan for under $400!

Comment

• Rochester NY has 14 shot at party, 2 deaths. NY Safe Act in action. Democrats just can't understand the relationship between the law abiding and the lawless. They pass legislation until normalcy is illegal, and every citizen is a criminal.

Comment

• Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
        No. Rupert isn't opening this year. I'm booked for Sept 30th to Bellingham. The $ is outrageous. I hope the poop gets grouped a little better next year or I'm priced out of the market. I can't afford to pay $4000 just for the ferry. I can fly to Ketchikan for under $400!
        Yep, me too! Four G's will buy lot's of motel room!

Comment

• No comment, just pushing spam. Wish F&S IT would get off the dime!

Comment

• Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Officer Craig Johnston
            Tulsa PD
            End of Watch 6/29/2020

https://www.redstate.com/shipwrecked...sha-wisconsin/

That video is terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
              Rochester NY has 14 shot at party, 2 deaths. NY Safe Act in action. Democrats just can't understand the relationship between the law abiding and the lawless. They pass legislation until normalcy is illegal, and every citizen is a criminal.
              Rochester NY is a disaster all the leadership of RPD resigned last week

Comment

• A career in a PD isn't worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                  A career in a PD isn't worth it.
                  Not even as of today ! Can we even begin to imagine what it would be like in a dimwit administration !!! Heaven help this country should we lose the Nov. election. How long before America goes belly up under the likes of pelosi, sh!t for brains, nader and the likes ? No police, or at least none with any teeth, then a down sized military, gun control......just what could go wrong with those good things ?

Comment

• O'Sullivan's Law

"Any organization or enterprise that is not expressly RIGHT wing will become left wing over time."

This is already evident in that there are "liberal" republicans (never Trumpers) and deep staters that are willing to undermine the current "conservative" administration for the sake of a liberal movement.

Comment

• They're a very literate group in Louisville. A protester was filmed waving a sign proclaiming, "We are stroger than fear."

Comment

• It is at a point now that LEO’s are on a dead end street ! They are damned if they do, and damned if they don’t. And the bad part is, if they ‘don’t’, they may very well end up dead because they ‘didn’t’ ! At what point are the actions of criminals going to be figured into the equation as to what happens to them ? Even if they have a past record, warrants out on them, they are still given the benefit of the doubt when something does not go their way. The recent riots now in Louisville, the same thing. Policeman shot in an attempted arrest, they shoot back, they are the one’s charged and a victim is awarded 12,000,000 dollars. WTF !! If it is a black suspect and a white LEO, the LEO has two strikes against him at the start ! PC of today has changed everything 100% in the favor of ‘race’ !

Comment

• FBI Director Wray say they have serious investigations going on aganst Antifa. Trying to cover his butt before Trump's re-election?

Comment

• The riots and looting are much worse than the CCP bat bogy virus is turning out to be!
                            Last edited by labrador12; 09-24-2020, 06:04 PM. Reason: Spelling by auto spell

Comment

• BHR -

Correction.
                              The police in the Louisville shooting were NOT charged.
                              So you can save your "WTF" for another occasion.

Last edited by 99explorer; 09-24-2020, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad