Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's going on in the cities?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Danbo View Post

    Pmacc- You are a very polite person clown wasn't the name I came up with for that guy.

    I’m not feeling polite , I am pissed off ! I have to ask why it’s ok for one race to use the nigger word but no other race can? The black culture has this sense of entitlement , not all but the more outspoken feel they can do what ever they want. I’m sorry , raised not to be a racist or a bigot ! BLM you lost me , you have created an atmosphere where it’s ok to be scum as long as it’s crimes against anyone who isn’t black . It’s ok to shoot police for no reason, BLM you have done this and god help you all because it’s time for all of us to say enough!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

      I’m not feeling polite , I am pissed off ! I have to ask why it’s ok for one race to use the nigger word but no other race can? The black culture has this sense of entitlement , not all but the more outspoken feel they can do what ever they want. I’m sorry , raised not to be a racist or a bigot ! BLM you lost me , you have created an atmosphere where it’s ok to be scum as long as it’s crimes against anyone who isn’t black . It’s ok to shoot police for no reason, BLM you have done this and god help you all because it’s time for all of us to say enough!
      The main force Pmacc in these matters is BLM ! However, the push behind this BS is the media, dimwits, goofywood and all the righteous whites who can not see the forest because all the darn trees are in the way ! When people are being credited for their illegal actions, by the above stated idiots, they gain immense confidence in their actions, and will never relinquish their attempts ! I am not too sure that the general populace will ever come to the point of enough is enough, as long as this credence is maintained. BLM proponents may be stupid in their actions, but they certainly have learned how to play the system and will continue to do so ! It is strange that we never hear objections to supporters of change being achieved through voting, but instead approved by looting, arson and shooting of police ! The coming election is more important to the continuance of America as we know it than many can understand !

      Comment


      • [QUOTE=bowhunter75richard;n746430]

        The main force Pmacc in these matters is BLM ! However, the push behind this BS is the media, dimwits, goofywood and all the righteous whites who can not see the forest because all the darn trees are in the way ! When people are being credited for their illegal actions, by the above stated idiots, they gain immense confidence in their actions, and will never relinquish their attempts ! I am not too sure that the general populace will ever come to the point of enough is enough, as long as this credence is maintained. BLM proponents may be stupid in their actions, but they certainly have learned how to play the system and will continue to do so ! It is strange that we never hear objections to supporters of change being achieved through voting, but instead approved by looting, arson and shooting of police ! The coming election is more important to the continuance of America as we know it than many can understand ![

        i could not agree more!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

          I’m not feeling polite , I am pissed off ! I have to ask why it’s ok for one race to use the nigger word but no other race can? The black culture has this sense of entitlement , not all but the more outspoken feel they can do what ever they want. I’m sorry , raised not to be a racist or a bigot ! BLM you lost me , you have created an atmosphere where it’s ok to be scum as long as it’s crimes against anyone who isn’t black . It’s ok to shoot police for no reason, BLM you have done this and god help you all because it’s time for all of us to say enough!

          Prepare yourself I think it's going to get much worse.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Danbo View Post


            Prepare yourself I think it's going to get much worse.
            Yeah, I fear you all are correct.
            As long as "weight carrying" names like Biden, Harris, et al and the MSM continue to support these groups with their silence....it WILL get worse.

            Remember, Harris was part of the effort that raised millions to bailout arrested rioters in Portland, Seattle and other riot torn cities.⁷

            Comment


            • I feel sorry for all the good, hard working black people, who are being shot, and harassed by the criminal element. They are getting tarred with the same brush as the rioters and looters. BLM is causing black lives to matter less to millions of people in this country. The Democrats are aiding and abetting BLM and Antifa and the gangs in major cities all over the country. Too bad our media is more interested in propaganda than objectivity!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                I feel sorry for all the good, hard working black people, who are being shot, and harassed by the criminal element. They are getting tarred with the same brush as the rioters and looters. BLM is causing black lives to matter less to millions of people in this country. The Democrats are aiding and abetting BLM and Antifa and the gangs in major cities all over the country. Too bad our media is more interested in propaganda than objectivity!
                .....”Too bad our media is more interested in propaganda than objectivity.....” !

                The media will be the major catalyst in this election, and they will spare no number of lies, or assumptions, or the number of fake news items that Trump haters will not doubt or even try to verify. Hatred can remove any attempt to see the truth, let alone the bias ! Trump is really going to have to lean on biden’s faults, no quarter given. Biden has left himself open to much criticism with his flip flopping on issues, his lies about his wife and daughter’s car accident deaths, and I am sure there is much more I am not aware of !

                Comment


                • I just watched a video of two law enforcement officers in Tulsa pull a guy over. The guy resisted and shot both officers killing one.
                  I've had it. I was all about stopping police brutality.After this I don't care about any of these thugs. I back the blue 100 percent.

                  I'm undecided if I want to share that video because it's horrifying.

                  You can go to Citizen free press and see the video.

                  Comment


                  • I'm totally pissed off about this.

                    Comment


                    • Reclaim posts.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Danbo View Post
                        I just watched a video of two law enforcement officers in Tulsa pull a guy over. The guy resisted and shot both officers killing one.
                        I've had it. I was all about stopping police brutality.After this I don't care about any of these thugs. I back the blue 100 percent.

                        I'm undecided if I want to share that video because it's horrifying.

                        You can go to Citizen free press and see the video.
                        Officer Craig Johnston
                        Tulsa PD
                        End of Watch 6/29/2020

                        https://www.redstate.com/shipwrecked...sha-wisconsin/
                        Last edited by FirstBubba; 09-16-2020, 07:37 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Reclaiming posts

                          Comment


                          • Post reclamation

                            Comment


                            • Post reclamation.

                              Comment


                              • Hey lab12, has Canada reopened the Prince Rupert ferry landing?

                                Comment

                                Welcome!

                                Collapse

                                Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                                If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                                And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                                Right Rail 1

                                Collapse

                                Top Active Users

                                Collapse

                                There are no top active users.

                                Right Rail 2

                                Collapse

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                • Reply to Voter Fraud
                                  by bowhunter75richard
                                  Jimbo, marshal law would be a huge mistake, only bad things can happen from then on ! If you want a revolution in this country, marshal law would be...
                                  Today, 08:01 PM
                                • Voter Fraud
                                  by bowhunter75richard
                                  For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
                                  11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
                                • Reply to Voter Fraud
                                  by rock rat
                                  Brad Raffensperger, Georgia’s secretary of state, who supervises its elections. He refused to cry foul and fraud just because others in his party couldn’t...
                                  Today, 07:54 PM
                                • Reply to Hello, hope you're all doing okay.
                                  by rock rat
                                  So far canceled due to fire danger per the NFS, but looking to at least put a cow in the freezer during the long private land season. I haven't been out...
                                  Today, 07:49 PM
                                • Hello, hope you're all doing okay.
                                  by MattM37
                                  Hey, Fellas. Just wanted to say that it's good to be talking with you guys again. I hope you and yours have been well. How's the fall hunting...
                                  Today, 05:36 PM

                                Right Rail 3

                                Collapse

                                Footer Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X