• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Kaleigh McEnany?

Watch the video! She is awesome!
    Libs and Obama would be censoring her!

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/...ated-homework/

Well, personally, I think Ms. McEnany is really something.
    She's ripping the WH press corps up one side and down the other.
    All Jon Karl could do was stammer, "...but, but, but Flynn wasn't masked!" (he was!)

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/202...mcenany-today/

Comment

The White House press secretary's job is to meet with the press to answer their questions, and not to rip them to pieces as the president would have done.

Comment

whiny 9, if you contribute nothing to this forum except chaos and dissension, and your goofy liberal take on all things Trump, why don't you find a Trump hate site, and go there? You have contributed nothing of value in the last four or five years. Just for your own information and edification, I think Kaleigh McEnany is a great replacement for Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and very few people, (me included), give a rat's ass about your opinions.

Comment

An administration with as much to hide as this one needs a press secretary to serve as a firewall.

Comment

Crm on the contrary, 99 was explaining the basic function of a press secretary. This is the fourth in 3 years, for comparison Obama had 3 in 8 years. It's probably pretty hard explaining what the president is up to when he himself is clueless.

Arguing with the press might make you happy but the press tells their version of the story in the media and every day it's something dumb that blond did. Yesterday it was show a check from the President with his account number and routing number on it in case anyone in the world wanted to hack his account. Proving that Trump was giving a quarter of his check to some agency or other. Pretty doggone dumb. She also accused the press core of being anti religious which is also nutty when so many are church goers.

You'd probably do ok by just reading what 99 writes and thinking about it. The personal attacks just signal that you've no grasp of the subject.

Comment

Rock -
              Thanks for your show of support.
              I had intended to ignore crm's comment because it contained nothing of substance, as usual.
              And I am not about to get down and roll in the mud with him.

Comment

I would also note that it seems to be the belief of Trump supporters that Democrats, like yourself and any Republicans who do not defend the president, are not entitled to ordinary courtesy,
                They get that from the White House.

Comment

Here is a good story about the time Trump's claim to great wealth fell on deaf ears.
                  Blubba would say that there are none so deaf as those who will not hear. Great philosopher.
                  When Trump was claiming to be the "richest man in America," he was not not even the richest man in N.Y.C.
                  I think he was ranked number 18 in the city.

https://time.com/4969162/brooke-shie...ld-trump-date/
                  Last edited by 99explorer; 05-23-2020, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Although Ms. McEnany graduated from Harvard Law School, I cannot find any reference to her having passed any state bar exam, or being admitted to the bar in any state.
                    Hillary Clinton graduated from Yale Law School, but she failed the bar exam in Washington, D.C. when 2/3 of those sitting for the exam passed. She did pass the Arkansas bar exam, and was admitted to the Arkansas bar as an attorney.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                      Crm on the contrary, 99 was explaining the basic function of a press secretary. This is the fourth in 3 years, for comparison Obama had 3 in 8 years. It's probably pretty hard explaining what the president is up to when he himself is clueless.

Arguing with the press might make you happy but the press tells their version of the story in the media and every day it's something dumb that blond did. Yesterday it was show a check from the President with his account number and routing number on it in case anyone in the world wanted to hack his account. Proving that Trump was giving a quarter of his check to some agency or other. Pretty doggone dumb. She also accused the press core of being anti religious which is also nutty when so many are church goers.

You'd probably do ok by just reading what 99 writes and thinking about it. The personal attacks just signal that you've no grasp of the subject.
                      I would disagree. The narrative of the drive by media over the last 3+ years is a disinformation campaign. No examination of the insane program of disinformation by the Obama administration has been allowed. The absurd claim of the scandal free Obama administration has been upheld against any objective observer. Obama was lulled into a false sense of invulnerability because of his escape from examination after his EPA, IRS, and ATF perfidy. Obama and Hillary shared information on her illegal server. His spying on the Trump Campaign is just the cherry on top of his and his minions sedition. The FBI and the DNI and the CIA are going to take the fall. 200+ years of the peaceful transfer of power has ended. Obama has ended it. Let's see if we can start again! Kaleigh is turning the tables, as someone should, on the compliment media. Obama couldn't have made his coup attempt without the media accommodating him. It doesn't require a genius to figure this out. All it takes is some objectivity of thought.

Comment

During a press briefing, Kayleigh McEnany was asked why Donald Trump accused Barack Obama of committing a crime this week and asked her to name the crime. After listing issues with people in office while Obama was president, she said it was reporters responsibility to 'answer the question' of what Obama did that was against the law. She ignored the reporter pointing out it is the White House press secretary’s duty to respond to questions about something the president said.

Comment

Perhaps the press secretary's duty is to remind the press what their job is, if they are not doing their job. Their job is to inform people, not gaslight them. If the Obama administration is guilty of violating the tradition of peacefully transferring power, its her duty to rub the presses nose in it until they can recognize the situation. Helping the press spread propaganda isn't her job.

Comment

"... the press tells their version of the story in the media and every day it's something dumb ..."

Sooo.... if the WH press corp (with few exceptions) only asks stupid, "gotcha" style questions, then purposely misstates, misquotes, misconstrues, misrepresents the answers they receive (Trump says drink bleach!), it should be accepted as "the press is just doing it's job"?

...AND...when POTUS says, "I want to fundamentally change America as we know it." and no reporter asks, "What changes do you want to make?"
                            Why not?
                            When POTUS says, "If you like your policy/doctor, you can keep that!" and over 3 million Americans lose their doctor AND their coverage, no reporter asked, "Why did those people lose their doctor/coverage?"
                            Why not?
                            When POTUS says, "It will save the average American family $2500 a year!" and instead, the costs skyrocket, no reporter asked, "What happened to the $2500 annual savings?"
                            Why not?
                            When POTUS is caught in a "hot mic" moment telling Medvydev, "Tell Vlad I'll have more 'flexibility' after the election," and no reporter asks, "More 'flexibility' to do what, Mr. President?"
                            Why not?
                            When Obama claims "executive privilege" to keep his AG (Eric Holder) from being questioned about "Fast & Furious" by Congress, no reported asked, "Do you think 'executive privilege' is overreach, Mr. President?" Or, "What are you hiding by not allowing AG Holder to be questioned by Congress, Mr. President?"
                            Why not?

I know why you don't like Ms. McEnany asking those questions.
                            I think it's time the "press"(?) was brought to task and their blatant bias exposed.

Don't sweat it rat, you and me both know that NONE of the "net" reporters will answer ANY of Ms. McEnany's questions.
                            Because they "think" they are above the fray, anything they might say in answering only makes them look more stupid.
                            Just like you, rat.

You don't talk "TO" anybody here, well, since Hoski left. You only talk "AT" people.
                            Last edited by FirstBubba; 05-24-2020, 08:45 AM.

Comment

You guys have to stop repeating Rush Limbaugh words, I like Rush as much as anyone, but repeating "drive by media" "chicom" etc just sounds loopy. I'm as sorry as anyone you have a nut case at the head of your party, I really do, given the choices you all had it's understandable. Heck look what's coming our way, Shotgun Joe.

That said Blondy is a smart girl, but she doesn't ask the questions, the press secretary gives statements of the administrations perspective of the day, and answers questions if she dares. Trump accused Obama of committing a crime, a reporter asked what crime, shouldn't be hard to answer, but it was, because Obama didn't commit any crimes.

Trump on the other hand has dictators and mobsters as bosom buddies. Real live former KGB agents. When an adversarial government tries (successfully) to influence our elections using mob bosses and KGB operatives our government investigates them, as well they should, when criminals phones are tapped sometimes US citizens are on the other end of the call. Naturally some want to know who in the heck that wiseacre is saying we will drop the sanctions after Trump is in office January 9th, just like Trump tried to do, first thing in office. They ask for an "unmasking" and when that dipstick with the big mouth ends up being considered for a position in charge of national security you warn the incoming reality TV star.

Again I'm sorry he is the leader of your party, I feel for you all, I really do, just how it goes.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad