Death toll in US exaggerated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death toll in US exaggerated.

I know of a 2 day old infant with complications. Death certificate COD? COVID-19
    An elderly woman with terminal cancer. Death certificate COD?
    COVID-19

There is a HUGE difference in dying "OF" COVID-19 and dying "WITH" COVID-19.
    This is what happens when the Gov't attaches fiscal incentive to a specific COD.
    Everybody wants a piece of the pie!

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/us-...ovid-19-deaths

I could provide a dozen articles asserting the opposite conclusion, but I know they would not be read, and I would receive a heap of personal insults.
    And the opposite conclusion has the support of the medical community.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 05-18-2020, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      I could provide a dozen articles asserting the opposite conclusion, but I know they would not be read, and I would receive a heap of personal insults.
      And the opposite conclusion has the support of the medical community.
      Yes but yours are fake!

Comment

Please refrain from enlightening us, whiny 9. Go ye therefore, and advise the President, since you have been tasked with that.

Comment

It's almost the 4th of July!

How many people do you know died of the kung flu?

Zero for me, and three with very mild symptoms.

Comment

I am prepared to concede the possibility that thus far NOBODY has died of the disease, but many have died with it.
            They just tested positive, went to the ICU and died of something else, like old age.

Comment

But a more sophisticated analysis involves consideration of such things as excess mortality.

https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid

Comment

At least 13 dead and 47 wounded of Chinese flu in Chicago this weekend. One year old Chinese death was the youngest. Democrats and the media blame Orange Man. 80 years of Democrats Can't seem to halt the spread of this deadly disease!

Comment

Hospitals are actually losing money to Covid, billions. All the elective surgeries that are their bread and butter profit makers are suspended when ICUs begin to fill. There's no good that comes with Covid death numbers. Costs for treatment are more than likely never paid.

Labrador no one calls it Chinese flu.

Comment

I think Chicago needs stop and frisk.

OR, black lives don't matter as is the motto of Planned Parenthood.

Comment

" ....no one calls it Chinese flu."
                      How about we use a more accurate description, and call it the communist chinese virus? Now, is everybody happy?

Comment

Only the Trumpophiles keep dragging China into the name because when people become angry over the devastation wrought by the disease, Trump wants them thinking China instead of him.

Comment

whiny 9 writes: "Only the Trumpophiles keep dragging China into the name........."
                          whiny 9, just how stupid can you actually be? Where in the deep blue hell do you think this virus came from, Mars? IT CAME FROM COMMUNIST CHINA, THE PROVINCE OF HUBEI, THE CITY OF WUHAN! Therefore, it is the chinese communist virus.

Comment

The overwhelming truth of this kung flu CCP virus is that it is a killer in our nursing homes and long term care facilities. Northeastern states, with Cuomo's NY in the lead f#cked up. Almost half the total deaths in our country came from the ranks of the institutional long term care community. The most vulnerable who rely on the state governments for protection, were slaughtered by government stupidity and malfeasance. Orange Man Bad didn't cause the problem, he just was unlucky enough to find out how inept the government is at doing anything other than spending money.

Comment

Did those reported die from the virus or with the virus ? I bet not all deaths were tested for the virus. Initially they did not have the test material so how could they test. I bet many reports were simply subjective.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Medicaid Comes to Oklahoma
                                by rock rat
                                OK Angus, you got me there. No argument about the schools.

"​​​​​​government run daycare that teaches kids what to think...
                                Today, 09:35 PM
                              • Medicaid Comes to Oklahoma
                                by rock rat
                                A little mentioned ballot measure passed in Oklahoma. Medicaid Expansion as it's called.

I've forgotten the details, and apologies if I...
                                07-01-2020, 11:02 PM
                              • Reply to Bad news on the COVID-19 front
                                by rock rat
                                CRM what you say makes a lot of sense, and the number of tests has doubled in 21 days as have the number of people testing positive. There's one more...
                                Today, 09:26 PM
                              • Bad news on the COVID-19 front
                                by Ontario Honker Hunter
                                New cases and hospitalizations ballooned this week in several states including Texas, Oklahoma, California, and Mississippi. Hospitals in Houston are...
                                06-24-2020, 08:09 PM
                              • Reply to Either Way...
                                by fitch270
                                We've been keeping a better inventory on things and have whittled down on "old stock" that's been sitting on the pantry shelves and in the freezer....
                                Today, 09:17 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X