Opening Obama's "-gate"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening Obama's "-gate"

The pot is beginning to bubble. How long to a full rolling boil?
    Who knows?
    But when avowed (D) Jonathan Turley (law professor!) comes down on Obama, maybe there is hope that that boil is soon to come!

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...-its-glorious/

I stated previously in another thread that the dismissal of charges against LTG Flynn could be the thread to pull to unravel the whole web of lies, deceit, perjury and treason that the obummer regime tried to use to overturn an election and unseat a duly elected President of the United States. After reading the article and comments, it seems to me that the head of the snake is getting very worried.
    As an aside, when indictments come down, I am betting on james comey to be the first to turn state's evidence in order to cut a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
      I stated previously in another thread that the dismissal of charges against LTG Flynn could be the thread to pull to unravel the whole web of lies, deceit, perjury and treason that the obummer regime tried to use to overturn an election and unseat a duly elected President of the United States. After reading the article and comments, it seems to me that the head of the snake is getting very worried.
      As an aside, when indictments come down, I am betting on james comey to be the first to turn state's evidence in order to cut a deal.
      Yes sir! You certainly did. Don't remember where it is but I remember reading it.

Obama and HRC are too egotistical and arrogant to "run". Not only that, they are so recognizable, it would be difficult to be "incognito"! Note I didn't say "impossible"!

Yes I do believe that Comey, Clapper, Brennan and their "ilk" will fall all over each other to save their own skins.

I'd lay a pretty good wager that few, if ANY, actually serve any time.

More than anything, I'd like to see any of them that are convicted or that turn "states evidence", be stripped of their Gov't pension, benefits and protection details.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 9.11.01 AM.png
Views:	184
Size:	155.9 KB
ID:	732557

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 9.11.01 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	155.9 KB ID:	732557
          Posting self portraits?! Awesome rock rat!

Comment

Whoever he is, he looks like he is guarding that roll of toilet paper.

Comment

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...on-to-spygate/

Dirty Obama!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Posting self portraits?! Awesome rock rat!
                Lol that fits rock rat 100 % 😂😂😂

Comment

Do you think they will pull the thread before or after the Election ? Pros and Cons of each.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                    Do you think they will pull the thread before or after the Election ? Pros and Cons of each.
                    Trump's reelection chances I'd say are somewhere between 90% to 95%.
                    Hey, anything can happen.
                    I really don't care whether it's before OR after and I don't think before or after will make a big difference.
                    Just pull the trigger.

Even if they "pull the thread", there won't be ANY convictions before November unless there are plea deals.

JMNSHO

I also think as they start peeling back more and more layers of the onion, more and more "deep staters" will be revealed.
                    Last edited by FirstBubba; 05-10-2020, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Here is the latest RCP polling average on the general election.

National General Election Polls

General Election: Trump vs. Biden
                      RCP Average 4/26 - 5/5 -- -- 46.8 42.4 Biden +4.4
                      Economist/YouGov 5/3 - 5/5 1209 RV 3.3 46 42 Biden +4
                      CNBC 5/1 - 5/3 1489 LV 2.5 47 44 Biden +3
                      Monmouth 4/30 - 5/4 739 RV 3.6 50 41 Biden +9
                      IBD/TIPP 4/26 - 4/29 948 RV 3.3 43 43 [COLOR= ]Tie [/COLOR]
                      Emerson 4/26 - 4/28 1200 RV 2.8 48 42 Biden +6

Comment

Seems to me it would have been more damaging to Democrats to let Flynn prove his innocence at trial. This way it looks more like Republicans are trying to hush things up before the election. Given that a verdict of innocense surely would have been destructive to Biden, the decision to suddenly and inexplicably drop charges doesn't make sense ... unless he's not innocent.

Comment

jimbo- I don't think that elections factor into either AG Barr's or Mr. Durham's agenda. By all accounts, Durham is a no nonsense, straight ahead prosecutor. He espouses no political agenda, and is actually respected by both parties. I think the seeming hesitation, (read slowness) in rolling out indictments and making arrests is the result of putting together a very meticulous and airtight case against whomever he intends to refer for prosecution.

Comment

honk, your understanding of jurisprudence is about on a par with your knowledge of knives, binoculars and a lot of other subjects. The whole point of forcing the Justice Department to drop the case against LTG Flynn, is that he had already been coerced, actually blackmailed into pleading guilty, to avert the so called Justice Department from pursuing charges against his son.
                            Gen Flynn's Attorney Sidney Powell, was instrumental in getting these charges dropped, due to at long last recovering documents from the federal bureau of iniquity and james comey's own statements that the fbi framed General Flynn in an effort to damage President Trump.

Comment

Nice selfie there, red rat. Never knew what you looked like before!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Wildebeest rug
                                by Happy Myles
                                Many fine eating animals are found in Africa, including Springbuck. Gerenuk is among my favorites along with Lesser kudu. As a matter of fact, all the...
                                Today, 01:51 PM
                              • Wildebeest rug
                                by Ontario Honker Hunter
                                My daughter put in the request for wildebeest hide for my safari last year. Her man wasn't particularly crazy about it so I brought it home last week....
                                06-04-2020, 07:59 PM
                              • Reply to Jackbooted Thugs
                                by Buckshott00
                                "at what point is it quenched?"
                                When it turns to looting and burning. No one is questioning that BHR. What I'm asking you to realize...
                                Today, 01:35 PM
                              • Jackbooted Thugs
                                by Buckshott00
                                I know tensions are high. I know there's a curfew in effect, but...

If you fire (even pepper / paintball rounds) at someone on their porch...
                                06-01-2020, 02:37 AM
                              • Reply to Jackbooted Thugs
                                by Buckshott00
                                We can agree on all those things or none of them. The beauty of love our country is that even if you accept the current Pres. anyone can still disagree...
                                Today, 01:27 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X