Your thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

I find it difficult to believe that you have any respect for what the AP publishes. Trump has been getting horrible press every day. The media and the Democrat party are so tightly linked they might as well be Siamese twins. Ben Carson could cut them apart but he enjoys watching them perform their deut. Did you see where the Lancet pulled the hydroxychloroquine study? That was just another political hit on Trump. Same sh#t, different day.
    Trump hasn't "been getting horrible press every day" ... he has been MAKING horrible press every day. Don't blame the AP or any other media outlet for the stupid crap he says to the press and posts to his Twitter account every day. Shooting up with bleach and touting the curative value of snake oil malaria treatments are just a few of his stupid gaffes. And now poor dead Mr Floyd looking down in pride from heaven at America in the throes of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression and the worst racial unrest in thirty years. Huh? How can anyone make sense of that? Just plain nutty! No doubt Trump was gang tackled and gagged at the White House that night to keep him from spouting his usual "I was just kidding" excuse. That would have been truly explosive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ontario Honker Hunter View Post

Trump hasn't "been getting horrible press every day" ... he has been MAKING horrible press every day. Don't blame the AP or any other media outlet for the stupid crap he says to the press and posts to his Twitter account every day. Shooting up with bleach and touting the curative value of snake oil malaria treatments are just a few of his stupid gaffes. And now poor dead Mr Floyd looking down in pride from heaven at America in the throes of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression and the worst racial unrest in thirty years. Huh? How can anyone make sense of that? Just plain nutty! No doubt Trump was gang tackled and gagged at the White House that night to keep him from spouting his usual "I was just kidding" excuse. That would have been truly explosive.
      Wha'cha gonna do when Trump is reelected in 2020, Honk?

Comment

• I think Trump makes it a point to say or do something outrageous every day to keep his name in the news and his face on your TV screen, in the belief that there is no such thing as bad publicity.
        Like resuming nuclear testing.
        Then he gets to complain that the lame stream media is out to get him.

Comment

• Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Wha'cha gonna do when Trump is reelected in 2020, Honk?
          You know as well as I do what he's going to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danbo View Post

You know as well as I do what he's going to do.
            Bitch and bellyache like a little girl! Just like he does now! LMBO!

Comment

• The Honkster is one of the most close-minded opinionated over credentialed loudmouths that it has my misfortune to run into. He is now in the position of defending the Democrats who run Minnesota and Minneapolis and the police dept run by them. Defending the FBI that has been caught red handed repeatedly illegally manipulating evidence and lying about the evidence to the FISA court. He's even still defending Hillary's multimillion dollar Russian collusion fiasco. Mueller knew, Rosienstien knew that the Steele Dossier was bunk, but spent another 18 months helping to destroy constitutional order. Karen's rating system was not particularly accurate in my opinion. NPR and the BBC are not dead center. I notice however that the AP and Reuters are in the same supposed center as NPR et all. Malarky!

Comment

• If Trump made up a media bias chart, it would show all of the media sources far to the left, with only Fox News in dead center.
                I wonder where the Deliverance Weekly would appear:-))

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  If Trump made up a media bias chart, it would show all of the media sources far to the left, with only Fox News in dead center.
                  I wonder where the Deliverance Weekly would appear:-))
                  Instead of generalizations, what publications do you feel treat the second amendment as equal to the first amendment? What publications or broadcast and cable outlets put the second amendment as a positive in the constitution? What media folks support the constitution for what it is, a limit on the powers of government and a document that empowers the individual? Our media are more likely to push their agenda than to value objectivity. Media today will serve more as a disinformation platform rather than a information platform.

Comment

• Kindly address all questions to Dear Abby c/o The Deliverance Weekly.

Comment

• People called 'Journalists' today are really political operatives.

Comment

• Actually, the TV news stations fairly report the news of the day with a little spin, but their evening programs are opinion-based, like the editorial pages of the NY Times and Wall Street Journal.
                        In no way can they report race riots that did not occur, or fail to cover any that did.

Comment

• Results from the Pa Primary are coming in. Despite the Chinese virus and the inevitability of Trump as the Republican pick, and the fact that their are more Democrats than Republicans in Pa. Trump received more than 125,000 more votes than Biden got. Somebody's voters hate the other party more than the other party. Bernie got 20+% of the Democrat vote. Biden is a loser when people vote. That vote is a real get off your butt and pull the lever vote and not a telephone poll!
                          Last edited by labrador12; 06-07-2020, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• There is another side to that story. Trump is not all that popular in his own party.

https://news.yahoo.com/george-w-bush...jtc_news_index

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                              There is another side to that story. Trump is not all that popular in his own party.

https://news.yahoo.com/george-w-bush...jtc_news_index
                              My point is that everyone knows Trump is going to be the Republican nominee. All these people voted for him anyway as a sign of support. In spite of the virus. These are walk over broken glass through fire voters. Bernie got 20+%. Biden is a loser and Romney is a furry. Bush has denied the story, hey its the NY Times. The Babylon Bee is more accurate!

Comment

• Bet she doesn't vote Trump.......(language warning)

Sounds Canadian, doesn't like that semi auto scary stuff

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Medicaid Comes to Oklahoma
                                  by rock rat
                                  OK Angus, you got me there. No argument about the schools.

"​​​​​​government run daycare that teaches kids what to think...
                                  Today, 09:35 PM
                                • Medicaid Comes to Oklahoma
                                  by rock rat
                                  A little mentioned ballot measure passed in Oklahoma. Medicaid Expansion as it's called.

I've forgotten the details, and apologies if I...
                                  07-01-2020, 11:02 PM
                                • Reply to Bad news on the COVID-19 front
                                  by rock rat
                                  CRM what you say makes a lot of sense, and the number of tests has doubled in 21 days as have the number of people testing positive. There's one more...
                                  Today, 09:26 PM
                                • Bad news on the COVID-19 front
                                  by Ontario Honker Hunter
                                  New cases and hospitalizations ballooned this week in several states including Texas, Oklahoma, California, and Mississippi. Hospitals in Houston are...
                                  06-24-2020, 08:09 PM
                                • Reply to Either Way...
                                  by fitch270
                                  We've been keeping a better inventory on things and have whittled down on "old stock" that's been sitting on the pantry shelves and in the freezer....
                                  Today, 09:17 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X