Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99explorer
    replied
    Nikki Haley is distancing herself from former President Donald Trump, saying he "let us down" and predicting he will no longer "be in the picture" going forward.

https://news.yahoo.com/nikki-haley-s...142650086.html

""I don't think he's going to be in the picture," Haley said of Trump. "I don't think he can. He's fallen so far."

Haley went a step further by saying Republicans shouldn't have followed Trump as he spiraled.

"We need to acknowledge he let us down," Haley said. "He went down a path he shouldn't have, and we shouldn't have followed him, and we shouldn't have listened to him. And we can't let that ever happen again."
    Last edited by 99explorer; 02-12-2021, 04:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Trump was asking GA AG to return the 11,000+ votes that were stolen from him. He could have used better choice of words.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    The Georgia State Election Board has formally launched an investigation into former President Donald Trump's phone calls to state election officials in which he sought help to overturn the results of the election after President Joe Biden's narrow victory was certified twice.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/georgia-el...223100348.html

The investigation, which follows a formal complaint filed by a law professor alleging that Trump violated the law during those calls, marks the first formal investigation into Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of the election in the state.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 02-09-2021, 12:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    History will record that on Jan. 6th, an impeached president incited an insurrection against the government by a mob attack on the capitol, while congress was in session to officially certify the election results. During the attack, lives were lost, and it was possible that our congressional representatives, fearing for their safety, could have evacuated the premises, never to return with the mob surrounding the capitol building.
    In the absence of congressional certification of the election, the winner could not be inaugurated, and the Supreme Court could have ruled that the impeached president could remain in office indefinitely.
    Anyway, that was the plan, and for attempting such a coup, the participants should be publicly flogged..
    Last edited by 99explorer; 02-07-2021, 02:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Former President Donald Trump announced his resignation from The Screen Actors Guild on Thursday, following a disciplinary probe over his role in January’s deadly attack on the Capitol.

https://news.yahoo.com/sagaftra-on-t...133749134.html

"I write to you today regarding the so-called Disciplinary Committee hearing aimed at revoking my union membership. Who cares!” Trump wrote in a fiery resignation letter to SAG-AFTRA president Gabrielle Carteris.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 02-06-2021, 05:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    replied
    The Lincoln project is full of REPUBLICANS. Of course they're off didling little boys, Dems are more into young interns. Any of you Republican? Oh, you mean just because you are a Republican that doesn't follow that you are into didling little boys? Gee, maybe it follows that the people in the Lincoln project mostly aren't either. They are into making money, and they made lots of it, for cranking out high quality videos to appeal to big money Democratic Donors. Didn't change any minds, not their objective, their purpose is to make huge donations off videos, and they did.

Leave a comment:

• Danbo
    replied
    And the whole Lincoln project and their supporters covered it up.

Congratulations on reading the story.

Leave a comment:

• crm3006
    replied
    John Weaver, a co-founder of the anti-Trump Lincoln Project, has been accused of sending explicit messages to nearly a dozen young men, offering them career advice and jobs in exchange for sexual favors.

Leave a comment:

• Danbo
    replied
    Read the article.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Danbo View Post
    Jim obviously you didn't read the article.

Note- it has nothing to do with Lincoln. It's the Lincoln project ,a liberal super pac.

Promoted on this site by a crazed bandicoot repeatedly.
    I saw this in a fly over video on the monument - don't know anything about a pac.

Leave a comment:

• Danbo
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Do you know where his birthplace monument is ? I thought it interesting it has 56 steps for each year of life. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE
    Jim obviously you didn't read the article.

Note- it has nothing to do with Lincoln. It's the Lincoln project ,a liberal super pac.

Promoted on this site by a crazed bandicoot repeatedly.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Danbo View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ges-young-men/

I can't remember what stooge promoted the Lincoln project.

Just kidding I know who it was.

Do you know where his birthplace monument is ? I thought it interesting it has 56 steps for each year of life. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 01-31-2021, 09:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Danbo
    replied
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ges-young-men/

I can't remember what stooge promoted the Lincoln project.

Just kidding I know who it was.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Former President Donald Trump has parted ways with his lead impeachment lawyers just over a week before his Senate trial is set to begin.

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trumps...025725500.html

His reputation in the legal community is that he doesn't listen and he doesn't pay.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 01-31-2021, 12:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
    I've never been in love with Trump. The vile, criminal, murderous rioting Democrats were and are, worse for the country than he could ever be. Trumps support for Schumer, the two generations of Coumos, and other creatures of the corrupt Democrat Party in NY and around the country made my support Luke warm at best. He was a far better President than I expected, we will wish that he had stayed by the time this new Democrat stain against freedom and liberty is eliminated.
    The next date the Capitol is worried about is March 6, the original date for Presidential Inaugurations.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Police Reform
    by bowhunter75richard
    I don’t become too involved with wacky thoughts about police shootings of blacks or whites if there is criminal activities which are taking place. ...
    Today, 12:21 PM
  • Police Reform
    by MattM37
    Ithaca, New York: Far-Leftie Paradise, where the young mayor is now pushing to reshape the Police Dept. into something called "The Department of...
    02-23-2021, 12:40 PM
  • Reply to Police Reform
    by jhjimbo
    Police Reform is an agenda driven by the Marxist - they have to degrade and destroy the police to further their agenda. For example, the police shooting...
    Today, 11:52 AM
  • Reply to Merrit Garland
    by jhjimbo
    Biden is just about finished, Harris, the call girl, will take over and Obama will continue to orchestrate the destruction of Capitalist U.S. of America...
    Today, 11:45 AM
  • Merrit Garland
    by jhjimbo
    Candidate for Attorney General. Did you know in 2000 Garland was responsible for keeping background check applications on file, AGAINST Federal law....
    Yesterday, 07:10 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X