No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Over 100 Republicans threaten to form 3rd party unless GOP breaks from Trump."

https://news.yahoo.com/over-100-repu...040741447.html
    • The letter is due to be released one day after House Republicans are expected to vote on ousting Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) from her position as conference chair.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 05-12-2021, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      "Over 100 Republicans threaten to form 3rd party unless GOP breaks from Trump."

https://news.yahoo.com/over-100-repu...040741447.html
      • The letter is due to be released one day after House Republicans are expected to vote on ousting Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) from her position as conference chair.
      A couple of hundred out of seventy five million is not a particularly large number.

Comment

• Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

A couple of hundred out of seventy five million is not a particularly large number.
        Nothing new, these are the same Rinos who voted for Evan McMuffin in 2016 so the bag lady would win, That didn't work out.

It can be fun debating the Snowhole ( AKA- little John Weaver) and winning. You do realize no matter how many facts you give him it won't help. His brain is mushy it can't be fixed.

Updated edit - Looking at posts after this one is proof that he has no intelligence.
        Last edited by Danbo; 05-12-2021, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• Any Republican who voted against impeachment for inciting insurrection has sold his soul to the devil.
          Liz Cheney will not find her place among such people.

Comment

• "With few exceptions (Ms Cheney among them), Republicans have devolved into a despicable bunch. They have no interest in their country - they're in it only for themselves and their cult leader, Trump. The sooner they can rid themselves of him, the better."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1846263.html

“I give a ton of credit to Liz Cheney because she’s putting her legacy and doing the right thing ahead of what’s actually beneficial to her career,” Ms Farah told CNN. She said that getting rid of Ms Cheney was “entirely the wrong focus”.
            Last edited by 99explorer; 05-12-2021, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• When asked what role Ms Cheney’s gender played in her ouster, Ms Farah jokingly said “I’m biased, but I tend to find that women have stronger backbones than men”.

Comment

• They say that ousting Cheney was an easy bone to throw to Trump.
                “That’s the bet McCarthy has made.” “He needs Trump in the tent pissing out, and not out of the tent pissing in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  “He needs Trump in the tent pissing out, and not out of the tent pissing in.”
                  As long as he is around, no one can run on a reality platform, they will all have to pretend Trump won the election, plus none can run for President.

Comment

• "Palm Beach Is Preparing To Extradite Trump After He Is Indicted."

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/05...xtradited.html

Comment

• The FL Governor decides if Trump is extradited.

Comment

• It might not come to that. It’s possible, Politico Playbook reported, that if Trump is indicted his attorneys could negotiate a surrender.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/po...mse-story.html

Comment

• Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                          The FL Governor decides if Trump is extradited.

Don't fall for that idiots fake news.

Is that a little harsh? Yes I admit it is but it's the truth.

Comment

• Trump is not going to endure the summer heat of South Florida.

Comment

• Could this happen in the U.S.A.? I'm thinking of January 6th.

https://news.yahoo.com/weve-tried-de...131554124.html

Comment

• President Biden earned $607,000 in 2020, paid 26% in federal taxes.

https://news.yahoo.com/president-bid...225415146.html

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Hey Folks
                                  by bowhunter75richard
                                  That must have been quite the interesting performance to see.....you mowing while on crutches......just how does one manage such a interesting feat ?...
                                  Today, 07:03 PM
                                • Hey Folks
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  Good Monday Morning

Hey folks, just a reminder, 99.9999% of law abiding gun owners did not shoot anybody this past weekend.
                                  Today, 11:12 AM
                                • Reply to Hey Folks
                                  by franchi20
                                  My guns are safer than Biden's German Shepherd. They haven't bitten anybody....
                                  Today, 07:03 PM
                                • Reply to Hey Folks
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  I'm just now getting back on my feet! WHEW! I can get around with crutches now. Foot feels good.

Got part of my grapes pruned and pulled...
                                  Today, 06:29 PM
                                • Reply to What is todays date ? oh the 21st
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  Summer solstice - longest day, shortest night
                                  Winter solstice- shortest day longest night
                                  Vernal equinox - Autumnal equinox
                                  night and...
                                  Today, 06:16 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse