No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a debate Trump destroyed Biden from the first question to the last.

Wallace tried to save Biden but it didn't work. If I was some of these super pacs I would take m ball and go home and wait for 2024.

Comment

• I think, during the debate, Chris Wallace must have wished he had a microphone cut-off switch so he disconnect Trump during his continuous interruptions, which I believe were calculated to throw Joe Biden off his game, instead of Trump's usual spontaneous rudeness.
      And Sleepy Joe looked very sharp. That nap did him good.

Comment

• Biden got into a WWE ring with trump.

The demons haven't learned this is a new era. The bend over conservatism of the bush dynasty is over. It's going to be a cage match from now on.

Comment

• He was slow and rambling even though he was practicing everyday. Also full of lies .

Chris Wallace tried his best to save Beijing Biden.

Comment

• Cranky joe go a whooping πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

• I noticed that Biden faced the camera when he was talking most of the time (like Jack Kennedy), while Trump faced the moderator (like Dick Nixon). Better coaching for Joe.
              Last edited by 99explorer; 09-29-2020, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• I think the polls will tell us who won the debate.

Comment

• Kinda like the polls in 2016πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

• Trump did a damn good job holding his own against creepy joe AND communist chris wallace. If Trump didn't interrupt creepy joe, wallace would have let every lie go unchallenged. When Trump interrupted to contradict the lie, communist chris tried to shut him down. All in all, more of a three way barrom argument than a debate. communist chris wallace couldn't moderate a high school amature debate, but he plainly showed whose side he was on and where his sympathies lie tonight.

Comment

• Here is an early journalistic take on the debate.

https://news.yahoo.com/presidential-...024355817.html

Comment

• If Biden won the debate why is CNN pushing to have the debates cancelled πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This was a disaster for Biden and the Lincoln project! They gave Biden a shot in the ass and it didn't work.

And then he tells the sitting president to shut up and called him a clownπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
                        Real mature, he couldn't answer 1 question πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Someone who is irrelevant on this site talked about a mature man for president and this is what they broughtπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comment

• I think for the next debate, if there is one, there should be a net suspended over Trump's head, with a switch on the moderator's desk.

Comment

• Or maybe a sharpshooter with a tranquilizer dart gun aimed at Trump's neck.

Comment

• Trump went out of his way to ridicule Biden for his wearing of masks.
                              He is already on record of knowing more than the doctors, and has even hired a medical yes man to lend support to his claims.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-mocks-b...022635582.html

I'm starting to believe that he views mask wearing as a sign of femininity and he avoids masks to enhance his masculine image at the risk of appearing stupid. He may have hired Dr. Atlas to balance that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                                Trump did a damn good job holding his own against creepy joe AND communist chris wallace. If Trump didn't interrupt creepy joe, wallace would have let every lie go unchallenged. When Trump interrupted to contradict the lie, communist chris tried to shut him down. All in all, more of a three way barrom argument than a debate. communist chris wallace couldn't moderate a high school amature debate, but he plainly showed whose side he was on and where his sympathies lie tonight.
                                Being still in Germany, I was unable to be privy to the debate. I would be most interested to learn from you guys what the thoughts were on the event and what if any were the main points ! I suspect that the moderation would not be in favor of Trump as stated by crm, but was it worth his time and effort anyway ? Looking forward to reading what went on !!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad