No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McConnell only needs 51 votes to confirm a new justice.
    Collins (D-ME) has already said she won't vote.
    VP Pence can break any tie.
    Murkowski (R-AK) and Romney (R?-UT) could sink the ship.

https://www.redstate.com/shipwrecked...tes-come-from/

Comment

• Trump could sink the ship for spite if he loses the election.
      The nomination can be made before election day (45 days from now). The Senate vote can take place between election day and inauguration day (November 3rd - January 20th - a 77-day interval).
      If Trump holds off the nomination until after the election, and he loses to Biden, he can nominate his sister. Take it or leave it.
      Last edited by 99explorer; 09-18-2020, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• snitty mitty cannot vote against confirmation of a yellow dog with an R behind it's name, and have any hope of ever being elected to any office from Utah again. Folks out there aren't to happy with RINO mitty, anyway. Murkoski is always uncertain, as is Collins. We live in interesting times.

Comment

• That is startling news concerning Justice Ginsberg. It is sad whenever anyone dies, that includes a D ! This will not present an easy task for Trump in the replacement issue. If anyone thinks that the D’s will roll over in this matter, get ready for some real fireworks !! They will come up with all the dirty tricks possible. CRM is correct, interesting times !

Comment

• Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
            Pmacc, my definition of bandicoot is :

Any of several very large rats that are destructive of grain fields. But used in this case as destructive to a site and to general humanity in regarding traitor like tactics to a position, group, organization or political party ! In general round-about terms, a person of little regards due to lack of loyalty, or just plain professing a position or idea of utter insignificance !!!

Not being in possession of a Urban dictionary, what is their’s ?
            Bandicoot , some who derives sexual pleasure from playing video games! The name game from a play station game character crash bandicoot . In many ways your name given to 99 is very accurate. It appears sexual gratification is being achieved with his Trump bashing. 99 may be abusing himself because he is a self loathing Trump fan.

Comment

• Here we go again

Comment

• Name-calling must be very gratifying to those without other resources.

Comment

• Pity party alert! The bandicoot got his feelings scratched again, and is wallowing in self pity! Life must be hard, for a snowflake.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	119736631_3356573231097957_620586741922514460_n idiot.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	747924

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                    Name-calling must be very gratifying to those without other resources.
                    Your resources are bias, why don’t you post the Huff posts article on the 7 myths of BLM. Where are your post on Biden’s you tube crash to protect him in a epic fail in Florida, or the Harris faux pas in Florida and her Freudian slip In talking about the administration. Her referring to it as her administration.
                    Last edited by Pmacc60; 09-19-2020, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• 99 I have one question for you ? Where is the stir, the excitement of a new idea candidate ? Obama has it , Clinton had it of course JFK had it. Where is this tickets Buzz ? They are ahead of Trump in the polls you say well I hear you opening up the bottle but where is the fizz ??

Comment

• Pmacc60: "Your resources are bias, why don’t you post the Huff posts article on the 7 myths of BLM. Where are your post on Biden’s you tube crash to protect him in a epic fail in Florida, or the Harris faux pas in Florida and her Freudian slip In talking about the administration. Her referring to it as her administration"

Good points, and just a very few of the points that could be made. Unfortunately, slimy nine is so far gone in his TDS that facts will never penetrate. That is why most of my answers to him, when I bother, are barbs and memes. Nothing of a factual nature will work, he discredits anything other than yahoo fake news.

Comment

• There is no fizz for Joe Biden.
                          He is quietly running on his strongest asset: he is not Trump.
                          He has a speech impediment, which is a minor handicap in the debates that causes people to underestimate him. His knowledge base is enormous, while Trump is like a high school dropout by comparison (he doesn't know what state Kansas City is in, and he thinks Colorado is on the Mexican border).

Comment

There is no fizz for Joe Biden.
                            He has a speech impediment, which is a minor handicap in the debates that causes people to underestimate him. His knowledge base is enormous, while Trump is like a high school dropout by comparison (he doesn't know what state Kansas City is in, and he thinks Colorado is on the Mexican border).
                            You and your nonsense make me laugh 😂

Comment

• Whiney nine wrote:
                              "... There is no fizz for Joe Biden.
                              He has a speech impediment, ..."

That's ALL Biden has going for himself! He isn't Trump!
                              No platform except raise taxes, kill fracking, bow to the Chinese, Green New Deal and repeal the 2A.

Yes sir! He definitely has a speech impediment! It's call "foot-in-mouth" disease! 😂😆🤣

Comment

There is no fizz for Joe Biden.
                                99 you do not know what your talking about, you are going on fake reports. I have spoken with Mr Biden , he does not have a speech impediment ! The man speaks quite well , he has diminished capabilities because of health issues and age. He is running a quiet campaign because he cannot stand on his record, he cannot debate the president and he has trouble remembering what he is being briefed on. 99 I’m not going to call you names but I’m going to call you out, you hate Trump so much you would turn the country over to Terrible career politicians who’s record in public service runs from .... I have done very little in office to I have committed terrible abuse of my office to hurt the innocent ! If you think Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are not arrogant bullies who could care less about your rights as a citizen of the United States then you have not did your research on these two! See I know how Donald Trump has made his money , how did Joe Biden make his ? High school dropout , I know a VP for a big company who’s name is well known world wide. She was kicked out of high school for smoking pot and went to finish at another high school , went on to a business college and now makes millions a year! The woman is brilliant ! I know Joe he ain’t the answer!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad