No announcement yet.

Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the biggest thing the FBI has on its plate is the arrest of Donald J. Trump in January, if he is still in the country.

Comment

• Has anyone seen a more idiotic statement below before?

Comment

• Of course, Joe Biden could give him a pass as a professional courtesy, as Trump did with Hillary Clinton.

Comment

• From slimy nine: "I think the biggest thing the FBI has on its plate is the arrest of Donald J. Trump in January, if he is still in the country."

Nope. slimy nine excels in stupidity, but I have to admit, he has done gone and out done hisself with that one.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	I don't understand your specific stupid.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	747493

Comment

• I could offer you guys a few good links on the subject, but I know you wouldn't read them because they are not Trump-friendly sources, and your minds could not handle the conflict.
            Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy it while it lasts.
            Last edited by 99explorer; 09-18-2020, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• .....”I think the biggest thing the FBI has on it’s plate is the arrest of Donald J. Trump......”!

So says the site bandicoot ! When one thinks of a traitor to his party, no name is more certain of that call than whiney 9 ! As I have stated before, he is not one who would be called on to defend one’s back, and certainly not one’s country !! When a person favors the agenda of the D’s so called party over our sitting president, he/she/it (take your pick for the bandicoot) gives up the right to be called an American !!! There are many at fault in the FBI that will never be brought to justice due to the numbers, it being much easier to admonish the president, over an entire group !

Comment

• Reclaiming posts

Comment

• Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post
                  .....”I think the biggest thing the FBI has on it’s plate is the arrest of Donald J. Trump......”!

So says the site bandicoot ! When one thinks of a traitor to his party, no name is more certain of that call than whiney 9 ! As I have stated before, he is not one who would be called on to defend one’s back, and certainly not one’s country !! When a person favors the agenda of the D’s so called party over our sitting president, he/she/it (take your pick for the bandicoot) gives up the right to be called an American !!! There are many at fault in the FBI that will never be brought to justice due to the numbers, it being much easier to admonish the president, over an entire group !
                  Can you give your interpretation of bandicoot , some definitions are worse than others ! None are good, I hope the urban dictionary was the one you are referring too!

Comment

• Do a google search of prosecution of Donald Trump.
                    It will keep you busy for days.

Comment

• Pmacc, my definition of bandicoot is :

Any of several very large rats that are destructive of grain fields. But used in this case as destructive to a site and to general humanity in regarding traitor like tactics to a position, group, organization or political party ! In general round-about terms, a person of little regards due to lack of loyalty, or just plain professing a position or idea of utter insignificance !!!

Not being in possession of a Urban dictionary, what is their’s ?

Comment

• Don't want to go into the Urban Dictionary definition of bandicoot. Suffice it to say large, destructive RAT, "professing a position or idea of utter insignificance". Also might add, so stupid as to be sometimes amusing, always annoying.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	bandicoot_5.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	747651

Comment

• Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg died today at age 87. R.I.P.
                          This eliminates the urgency of reelecting Donald Trump to nominate her successor in his second term, and of retaining our majority in the senate to confirm his appointment.
                          Trump has four months remaining in his first term to replace her, and we have the votes in the senate to confirm.
                          It's an ill wind that blows no good.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                            Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg died today at age 87. R.I.P.
                            This eliminates the urgency of reelecting Donald Trump to nominate her successor in his second term, and of retaining our majority in the senate to confirm his appointment.
                            Trump has four months remaining in his first term to replace her, and we have the votes in the senate to confirm.
                            It's an ill wind that blows no good.
                            This is a political football game that has been playedout at least twice in this century. Trump has the momentum, although the backing might be slim, to put forward a nominee before the election. The Senate will balk.

Comment

• This sudden vacancy on the Supreme Court presents Trump with a conflict of interest, but a wonderful opportunity to demonstrate that he puts the national interest ahead of his own.
                              The quicker he nominates a successor for RGB, the less we'll need to reelect him to assure a conservative replacement.
                              But it is to his personal interest to withhold the nomination until after the election, so that he retains the power to leave the vacancy open if we fail to reelect him.
                              He can prove that he puts his country's interest ahead of his own by nominating a replacement for RBG before Election Day.
                              He already has his short list in front of him, with Ted Cruz at the top.

Comment

• Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

This is a political football game that has been playedout at least twice in this century. Trump has the momentum, although the backing might be slim, to put forward a nominee before the election. The Senate will balk.
                                Remember, "Dirty" Harry Reid (D-NV) kicked the "nuclear option" into gear just before he left.
                                All the Senate needs is a simple majority vote to seat the next justice.
                                The (D)'s aren't going to allow another "conservative" justice to be seated without an unholywar first.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad