• Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	119057592_2858813051053393_7600018702630470140_n.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	746512

Comment

• Here is an excerpt from a recent news article that sums up our current situation:

Those who like Trump tend to overlook or forgive his flawed handling of the pandemic, along with the scandals and character issues cited by Biden supporters. Many of Trump's supporters get their news from Trump-friendly sources and agree with the president that Biden is too far left or mentally frail, ignoring Biden's efforts to reassure voters that he is neither.

Trump "is the first one, the first president in my lifetime — and I'm 53 — to actually keep the promises that he said he was going to do," Williams said. Research shows Trump has fulfilled fewer of his campaign promises than other recent presidents.

Those who oppose Trump say they are frustrated that his supporters don't see that he's "the biggest phony that ever existed," as Cynthia Bhagat put it.

https://news.yahoo.com/pennsylvanias...110055085.html

Comment

• https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/never-trump-flip/

Here is an intelligent never Trumper unlike our whiner.

Comment

• From Danbo: "Here is an intelligent never Trumper unlike our whiner."

I didn't know there was such a critter! slimy nine's posts are garbage, but I peek occasionally, just to laugh at the ridiculous claims made by the TDS infected.

Comment

• I like the observation that "many of Trump's supporters get their news from Trump-friendly sources..."
            That is why my comments seem so outrageous.
            They haven't been heard before.
            I follow the news from all sources and make allowance for the spin.
            When I post some news items on here, they come off as "ridiculous claims."
            Like the prestigious "Bay of Pigs Award" just being an endorsement from a Cuban exile organization.
            Last edited by 99explorer; 09-15-2020, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• One lady in my comment #1067 said that Trump was the first president in her lifetime to actually keep the promises that he said he was going to do.
              For the record, Trump said he was going to prosecute Hillary Clinton, deport 11 million illegal aliens (he deported 800,000), he was going to repeal Obamacare on day one, and he said he was going to build the Mexican wall at Mexican expense.
              She gets all her news from Trump-friendly sources, and for all she knows, Hillary Clinton is rotting in jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                From Danbo: "Here is an intelligent never Trumper unlike our whiner."

I didn't know there was such a critter! slimy nine's posts are garbage, but I peek occasionally, just to laugh at the ridiculous claims made by the TDS infected.
                The never Trumper in my link decided to vote for Trump based on real success and facts.

The whiny one doesn't deal with anything factual.

Comment

• Ya know, to slightly misquote Sen. John Kennedy, R, LA "slimy nine is very well versed in the stuff he makes up."
                  Probably could apply to a couple of others on here too....
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	119261358_2863003880634310_8686362206030701291_n.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	746588

Comment

• https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...ally-released/

This is a little off topic.

I have no reason not to believe this.

Trump 2020

Comment

• https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...aign-ad-trust/

Comment

• Reclaiming posts.

Comment

• Boom! Talk about getting kicked right between the eyes by a mule!
                          creepy joe didn't look as "out of it" in the debates as he does now. Going downhill fast?

Comment

• Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                            Reclaiming posts.
                            What does that mean?

Comment

• Trump aims lower with a sordid attack on Biden.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-aims-lo...221203471.html

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	119676075_1771661929650670_3063079094646496891_n biden.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	747152

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad