X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...iden-campaign/

Sad this guy isn't capable.

Comment

• Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen said the president 'would start a war' to stop himself from being removed from office.

https://news.yahoo.com/former-trump-...085225416.html

Comment

• You say your conservative but support left wing ideology everyday.

I have 6 confirmed sources on this forum that say you are a nitwit!

Comment

• Opposition to Trump is NOT left wing ideology.
          Google search "Lincoln Project."

Comment

• I know what the left wing Lincoln project is.

It's a neoconservative organization meaning pro war

Comment

• From Danbo: "I have 6 confirmed sources on this forum that say you are a nitwit!"

Only six?

Comment

• Are we in a kindergarten class here?

Comment

• From whiny nine: "Are we in a kindergarten class here?"

Apparently, whiny baby, you never got past that stage. You are very childish in your attitude.

Comment

• The latest general election poll, dated today, by CBS News, shows Biden ahead by ten percentage points.

Comment

• From whiny nine: "The latest general election poll, dated today, by CBS News, shows Biden ahead by ten percentage points."

Just keep on believing those polls, whiny. Put all your faith in them. The polls were just so accurate in 2016, how could anybody doubt the polls?

Comment

• Originally posted by crm3006 View Post
                        From Danbo: "I have 6 confirmed sources on this forum that say you are a nitwit!"

Only six?
                        Yes only six the rest call him something elsešŸ˜Ž
                        Last edited by Danbo; 09-06-2020, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Here is an email I just got from Team Trump requesting that I take part in a poll rating Trump's job performance.
                          He never gets a "poor" rating on these things.

The President asked us to reach out to some of his TOP supporters for a quick one-question poll, and because of your strong dedication to our movement, YOU have been chosen to participate.

The Official President Trump Approval Poll will be LIVE for the NEXT HOUR. Make sure to submit your response as soon as possible.
                          How would you rate the Presidentā€™s recent job performance?
                          GREAT
                          GOOD
                          OKAY
                          OTHER

Thank you,

Team Trump 2020

Comment

• whiny baby nine: "He never gets a "poor" rating on these things."

Why would he? It is only in the small minds of those suffering terminal TDS and nitwits that Trump is not doing a great job. Too bad they did not put EXCELLENT among the choices.

Comment

• Ah, you noticed the omissions, or one of them at least.
                              I guess "Other" was included to encompass "Excellent."

Comment

• I think the owner of The Atlantic should consider hiring a food taster.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-urges-s...190422116.html

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad